BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #93 in Bronzer

Brush on a skin perfecting glow: Ultra-smooth, perfecting powder in a complementary palette of color blends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance. Vibrant pink heart gives cheeks a healthy pop of color. Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost blend, featuring Happy Skin and euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply. see more...

• So with this item do you use all the colors? Or just the color th...5 Answers
  • How is the "mood booster" in this? I mean can u tell any differen...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie B.
Independence, MO
Perfect fit skin types that are all over the place. Great used alone without creams. I've Reyes many brands; they either have dried out my skin of madd it completely oily with breakouts. The formula is the best and I stand by it. Will only use it now; my comparisons comes from brands including but not limited to Maybelline, Cover Girl, Mary Kay, Sephora brand, and Clinique.
Sara R.
Review for: Translucent
This is the best bronzer I've ever tried, including high end. This bronzer is great for the pale skinned gals like me! It also has a natural pink finisher which makes it more natural looking than other bronzes I've tried. I also like how it gives a raidiance and I don't really know why but I know it does and I love it for that.
Jenny V.
Beckley, WV
As soon as the weather cools off and the summer time glow starts to fade, I turn to this face powder. It's gives me just enough color to maintain the healthy glow I'm missing from the sunnier months and is gentle on my skin. I never worry about breakouts when I'm using a
Physicians Formula product.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Translucent
No color payoff what so ever. Doesn't even work as a light blush. I ended up just throwing it away after a while of it just sitting there and doing nothing. I'm always hesitant to by this brand. They're so pricey for a drug store item, and you just never know if it's actually going to work.
Kathleen M.
I used to sweat by physicians formula bronzer, but after awhile I found that other products were just easier to use. The scalloped edge on this product while cute doesn't make it easy to apply. The multicolor looks useful but you can't really discern each color and they all blend together.
Christina M.
Copiague , Ny
I used to love this stuff when I was a teen. It's lightweight but buildable! The packaging it super adorable! How can you not love this pink compact! The hears shapes are so cute! I highly recommend this to anyone especially teens or someone who finest want something over pigmented
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
one of my favorite every day wears I love how this makes my skin feel an look an the colors are beautiful as is the packaging. It is super cute little hearts an it looks so good on my skin. It is a bit pricey but this lasted me a couple months so it's worth the price
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Its been years since I have tried this. I know I ended up handing it off to someone else because of the formula, it felt really stiff and i had a hard time getting it on a brush or sponge to apply it. IT was supper dry and the color of it is so hard to judge.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
This is an okay blush. I do feel that is overpriced The hearts printed in the blush makes everything look cute but the overall packaging is quite bulky and can take up a lot of room in your makeup bag. I also think the color pay off could be improved
Meghan C.
long beach, CA
This product has great pigmentation within the represented shades, but as you use the compact it starts to wear and crack off from the middle. This makes applications less even color wise. Besides this minor snafu, it's great quality for the price!
Isabel H.
Wilder, ID
So with this item do you use all the colors? Or just the color that is suited for you? Like do you mix them all together?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
How is the "mood booster" in this? I mean can u tell any difference? Also what type of scent does it have?