BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Brush on a skin perfecting glow: Ultra-smooth, perfecting powder in a complementary palette of color blends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance. Vibrant pink heart gives cheeks a healthy pop of color. Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost blend, featuring Happy Skin and euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply. see more...

Buy on Amazon
blia s.
Marion, NC
Review for: Translucent more...
It was pretty but something I wouldn’t just go out and buy again. All of their powders are soft to the touch and pretty. They are easily blendable, I think it was just the color that I didn’t enjoy. I would say if you wanna try it, don’t hesitate.
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
Review for: Translucent more...
This was one of the first makeup products I ever tried so this is bringing back memories. First of all the pricing is great!!! And for someone who was so inexperienced and horrible at makeup this product was the one thing that looked somewhat normal :) I really need to purchase it sometime soon and see better results then I did 5 years ago !!
Kristina G.
Wasn't really a fan. A friend gave me one she'd only used a couple times and I quickly saw why. It's trying to be a mineral veil type product, but it's too shimmery and too pink. Not quite highlighter, and not quite blush. And after carrying in a makeup bag in my purse for a week or so, it stated to crack into pieces, seemingly due to the raised design. Just not for me.
Jennifer C.
['Ft Lauderdale', 'FL'], FL
Review for: Translucent more...
This blush did not hold up on my skin. I have medium skin tone and this did not show up it's also very shimmery and sheer looking on me. Did not look pleasing, While this may not look good on me this can look very nice on someone with fair skin tones I just wouldn't recommend this for anyone with medium skin and also someone who has oily skin.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
This product is very shimmery. While I don't mind a glow it was borderline very highlight like. With the pink, I would not use for all over face but rather a bronzer or blush type of application. The formula isn't powdery so I can appreciate that! Have not repurchased but I do not hate it for what I have learned to use it as!
Jess d.
Jersey City, NJ
I really liked this one. I have a fairer skin tone and it went well with that. It wasn't too heavy and for the most part, stayed on all day. I also like that even though it's a blend of different colors, you can still use it as a sort of "palette" for just blush or contour.
Rosalia D.
Wilton, NH
I have used several different powders and bronzers from physicians formula , this face powder goes on nice, not Cakey or dry, the bronzers are not orangy but have loved the highlighters the best , gives me a nice dewy look but have tried the ones that have more shimmer for evening look , but this powder itself is great and evens out skin tone as well
Kaitlin B.
Glassboro, NJ
This powder is great! It was a long used product for me before I switched to a high end brand, but I may go back to it. The colors in it are great because it not only sets your foundations but corrects your skin as well. This brand is great and I love it!
Jessica S.
I love anything made by physicians formula. I have very sensitive skin and I never get irritated with their products. The blush is a great shade and easy to blend. I always try to stay stocked with this blush and one of their bronzers!
leyna M.
I just wanted to buy because of the cute look. It's not just the surface too! I have most of the Happy Booster series. I saw the others review said it has fragrance, so I was worried if it causes any rash but all Happy Booster stuff are okay. Brush is hard....I just carry those retractable face brush to use this product.
Isabel H.
Wilder, ID
So with this item do you use all the colors? Or just the color that is suited for you? Like do you mix them all together?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
How is the "mood booster" in this? I mean can u tell any difference? Also what type of scent does it have?
Fafa E.
Does it come off shimmery?