Physicians Formula Eyebrightener Multi-Colored Eyelighter uploaded by Rebecca K.
2 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Brightens dark or dull eyelid area with subtle hints of pearlescent color for a natural-looking finish Includes mirror and brush applicator Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Come out of the shadows and into the light! Accentuate and brighten your eyes with illumination instead of traditional shadowing!  Brighten dark-looking eyelids with the discreet use of corrective colors for instant, natural brilliance.  this unique "eyelighter" is an original impressionistic composition of colors designed to catch the light and radiate a soft glow.  It s the easiest way to enhance your eyes with a simple sweep of a brush! Just sweep and glow! Made with the finest Italian talc.  Can be used on all skin types. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• Does this last all day without wearing off?1 Answers
Physicians Formula Eyebrightener Multi-Colored Eyelighter
  • "Though I do not use it as a stand-alone product, I would highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "Such a big package for a little bit of product." in 1 review
  • "I completely forgot about this product until I ran across this, just now but I would definitely recommend when you have heavy, dark circles like I do." in 1 review
  • "I'd recommend using a eyelid primer if you're really concerned about the product falling onto your foundation, concealer, etc." in 1 review
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
I really miss this product and wish it was still available in my area. Worked great for highlighting the brow lines and the inner corners of my eyes.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Review for: Natural Eyelight
I loooove this. I actually own both colors and was so sad to hear they don't make it anymore.
Luckily I still have more than half for both because they really are so brightening. All over great product that have lasted me a long time.
Can be used as a highlighter as well as an eye shadow, or to brighten your inner corners of your eyes and your brow bone.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this in the corner if my eyes for a glowy look. Helps my eyes seem brighter and more awake. Also I like to use this under my eyes once in awhile to brighten them and give a reflective sheen.  I would not buy this again though as the look can be achieved with other items.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a staple in my makeup routine! I have sensitive eyes and this brand never ever makes my eyes water or irritated. This shadow is great for those with dark eye areas or dark under eye circles. It brightens up the area and makes it look great! This brand can be sorta pricey, but with the quality and how much I like it I don't even care!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I wear this every time I wear makeup. No mater the look or what I am wearing, this goes with anything. I love how it makes my blue eyes pop and shine. I have worn this for years and will forever be my go to eye shadow.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Before I found my current eye highlighter, I used to use this all of the time and it was fantastic! I completely forgot about this product until I ran across this, just now but I would definitely recommend when you have heavy, dark circles like I do. great buy!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Wear this every time I put my makeup on. It goes well with anything. And the brand is fabulous.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
The colors are great as an addition to another palette. I use it under my brows to open my eyes up and give them an illuminated appearance. It reduced the tired look I sometimes get in my eyes. Though I do not use it as a stand-alone product, I would highly recommend it.
Eliose L.
Eliose L.
Union City , CA
I had gotten this product at a make-up workshop with my mom a few years back, and I was in love. It a shimmery golden color that should be applied lightly since it can fall really easily onto cheeks. I'd recommend using a eyelid primer if you're really concerned about the product falling onto your foundation, concealer, etc. It really helped brighten my eyes in a subtle way. Although it looks like a golden yellow when applied a lot, it doesn't really take out the effect it has on my eyes. I like this eyelighter a lot better than some eyeshadows since it has a much more golden and airy affect. All in all I'd recommend this product to anyone who wants a subtle color or for a natural make-up look.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
This product is okay for just a color on your eyelid. It gives a nice brightning effect and it has sparkles but not too many. It is quite powdery though so build it as you go keeping a light hand. I recommend using this in your tearduct or use a light hand and put it all over your lid for some extra brightness.
Sally W.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Does this last all day without wearing off?