BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Soft pads are saturated with a gentle cleansing lotion that completely removes even the most stubborn eye makeup.  Light emollients condition delicate eye area while cleansing. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Dermatologist Approved. Non-stinging. Won t irritate sensitive eyes. For information in the USA    ; see more...

• how is it with removing waterproof mascara 1 Answers
  • Do these work well? I've used the Almay and neutrogena wipes and bo...1 Answers
  • Does this product remove waterproof mascara?1 Answers
Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "These Physicians eye makeup remover pads are terrific.The makeup comes right off.The skin around my eyes feel great after using them.worth the price." in 1 review
  • "Eye makeup be so hard to take off but this eye remover make it super easy to use and take off my eyes." in 1 review
  • "They worked really well for me." in 1 review
  • "I love these eye makeup remover pads." in 1 review
Angela J.
Angela J.
I'm an Esthetician and have use and tried different skin care products for my clients and sometimes products like this one turns out to be just as great as those high dollar spa products. This works great oil free. Won't hurt lash extensions.
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore/Walmart brand, I have fallen in love with physicians formula. I love these makeup remover wipes - I bought them on a whim and I am so glad I did. The price is great, but because these are a little more textured than my usual vitamin c wipes, I feel like my face was cleaner after use, and I would even use this wipe with some warm water and cleanser to really clean my face. Will definitely be buying again!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Brazoria, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product because of the way it makes my eyes feel after I use them. I have sensitive eyes and this just doesn't hurt then one bit. I was sure what to expect at first, but it's great. I'd recommend it to anyone who uses any kind of product arounds the eyes! This is something you need!
Jourdan L.
Jourdan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these eye makeup remover pads because they are very gentle on my skin. I wear contacts so I have to find something that won't irritate my eyes. These were a little pricier than other makeup remover options but the quality is pretty good. I would recommend if you're looking for a gentle eye makeup remover.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok product. It wasn't amazing, but also wasn't disappointing. I buy most of my physicians formula products at rite aid. It's affordable and could use some improvements. I would say to give it a try when looking for something affordable.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy the smell of these! I use these mostly when my eye makeup isn't too heavy. It tends to smudge if I wear a lot of mascara but I just go in with other products to make sure it's thorough. Overall, great product! Not oily either.
Makaela R.
Makaela R.
Portsmouth, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have become my favorite eye removers lately. They remove ALL my eye makeup with one pad. And it doesn't irritate my eyes, which is great. The pads don't have a harsh smell (in my opinion). And they last you a long time.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This I make up remover is wonderful and very effective. It's an affordable option to make up removal. You can have on layers of mascara and dark eyeliner and still be able to remove it with ease using this product
Kenna M.
Kenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very very good makeup remover! One of my favorites! It's very effective and took my makeup off very very well. It was super good value no matter the price. I bought this at Walmart and while there is room for improvement I recommend this product.
Trudy L.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this make up remover. I wear contacts and my eyes are sensitive. This removes my eyeliner and mascara very easily with no irritation. I can find this at most all stores and it is really reasonable.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Yonkers, NY
Is it easy to use or should I stick to just face wash? I have very sensitive skin should I try it?
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product remove the makeup fast?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
I love the product line. Is this product worth the price? I have no doubt it works.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this an older product? I just never remember ever seeing this is why I wonder. Seems like I would like it though so I'm gonna try and find it.
Tiara S.
Tiara S.
Evansville, IN
Does it leave an oily residue behind?