BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Eye Makeup Remover for Normal to Dry skin Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. (pack of 2) 3273

Buy on Amazon
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Shirley G.
This product removes even stubborn waterproof eyeliners. You may need to do two rounds of the remover for really tough stuff like waterproof better than sex mascara, but for plain day to day shadow/mascara combo? Perfect. Do about two pea sized dots next to each other on a cotton round or ball and it's enough to wipe the makeup off of both eyes. I sometimes use a damp Kleenex to wipe up any mascara I didn't get with my cotton wipe if I'm too tired to do a full facial cleanse after the makeup removal. Where other removers have stung the sensitive skin of my eyelids, this one does NOT have that side effect, which made it my favorite remover hands down.
Timber M.
It's not to bad. It doesn't really remove my waterproof eyeliner but it takes off all the eye shadow and glitter. If it would remove my eye liner I would give it 5 stars.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL
This makeup remover is almost similar to any other lotion based remover. But what is a good thing about it the consistency of the strokes needed to take off the excess make up is not as much as the other lotion based products so its more of an easier sweep, but I feel like it runs out faster than usual.
Lauren B.
I don't ever let myself run out of this stuff. Most of the time I skip eyeshadow in my make up routine, but I'm always wearing eyeliner and mascara. This takes it off in no problem. On the special occasion, I'll play in my pallets and finish them off with a strip of lashes. Even when I do the most, this stuff removes any trace of extra I found in myself that day.
Saniah C.
I really melt off all the make up and takes it all off I did meet my expectations I actually thought less of it the packaging was clear see-through which I liked I've use this product only once and I do not think that there is anything that needs to be fixed about it
Hadia  A.
I am not a big fan of drugstore makeup removers but I love my Physicians Formula eye makeup remover. It is not too thick or oily and is easily cleaned off.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
So good! I used a tiny bit from a friend and got some for myself the following week. I use this and a combination of micellar water to remove my make up
Haleigh S.
Eye makeup remover lotion is a nice change from other makeup removers. Some of them are very drying around the eyes, this one is very moisturizing
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
Is a little heavier than I would like but like all products of this brand it is gentle to my sensitive skin, never causing rashes or breakouts.