Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Victoria M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #72 in Makeup Remover

Floats away even the most stubborn eye makeup. Gentle formula. Leaves no greasy residue.

water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol, Peg-20, Sorbitol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Blue 1

Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I seldom find products that I hate so much that I don't use it up. This is one of those products for me. This lotion literally did nothing for my eye makeup. I tried using it several different ways, and the only thing it ever removed was my eyeshadow. My eyeliner looked exactly the same after using this as it did before. Not to mention that this burns my eyes SO badly. I do have sensitive eyes but nothing has ever burned me as much as this does. Waste of my money.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This works wonders 😍! It is super cheap and you dont need to use a lot to get all of your makeup off so it lasts a very long time. I purchased this from my local Walgreens, and I've only had the 1 bottle for about 5 months now!
Madison M.
I know this product sounds weird at first, but it is really amazing! It saves you so much time at the end of the day, instead of using a makeup remover and then using lotion to hydrate you get it all in one! I would definitely recommend for anyone for a quick end of day routine!
Chelsea L.
Such a great product! I like how creamy and soft it feels on the eyes without it causing any burning. The price is so affordable and truly will last a long time because you don’t need much. A little will go a long way. Definitely recommend this product!
Raven M.
It certainly gets the job done. I love as hoping that this didn’t make my face greasy and it didn’t. It gave the right amount of moisture and I didn’t have to use tons of it in order to remove my eye makeup.
Jay 💖.
This wasn't a horrible makeup and eyeshadow remover,but I wasn't wowed by it. It did remover my makeup,though things like mascara and eyeliner were harder to remove. But it was just average. I'd give it around a 5/10,and would possiblyy repurchase. Not sure if I would recommend.
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
i love love love this eye makeup remover lotion!!! it comes in a cute little bottle and it works wonders, especially on waterproof makeup. it smells like heaven and that is something a lot of people are skeptical about since you dont have to wash it off! i would totally recommend
Miraida R.
brandon, FL
This item i was excited about because its a great price but i felt that it didnt accomplish much. I applied it to remivd mascara and it might have taken a good potion off but not completely. I will gave to pass on this in the future although i lovd Physicians Formula.
Julie M.
This does well to remove my eyemakeup while also keeping my skin moisturized. It is so nice and painless to wipe away all of my eye (or face) makeup. it did not irritate my skin or eyes at all. The package is so cute and small, which makes it easy to travel with.
Esme R.
Bridgeport
I use this eye makeup remover every time I have mascara on my eyes and it always works really good. It doesn’t burn my eyes or irritates them at all. It’s a lotion and it feels so good on my eyes 9/10 recommend it’s only flaw is that it’s really runny.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup really removes everything?
Is this available for purchase? My 82 year beautiful aunt loves this product!! She is having me search high and low for it.
Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
Does it remove leftover eyelash glue? Does it sting your eyes?

back