2 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Exceptional formula gently floats away even the most stubborn eye makeup, yet leaves no greasy residue. Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Non-irritating Dermatologist Approved For information in the USA    PhysiciansFormula.com see more...

• Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup rea...1 Answers
  • "This is a very gentle eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "I actually really liked this." in 1 review
  • "It does a great job removing the makeup, yet feels very delicate." in 1 review
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a quality affordable eye make up remover. It gets the job done on most mascaras, but on some higher quality products you might need to scrub. Does not irritate the skin or eyes at all though and that is a huge plus for me! Very affordable especially when compared to other options.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the consistency of a thin body lotion and looks the same too. I don't remember the smell being bad or overpowering at all. This product didn't work very well for me. It broke down my eye makeup a little bit but only enough to smear it around and not to remove it completely. I tried it with several different kids of applicators as well as just my fingers. I also used it on different makeup brands and the results were the same.
shatoni B.
shatoni B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product when I use it to remove my make up, it completely removes ALL of my make-up! Leaving my skin soft and smooth and not dry. Most products I've used left my face feeling dry and start to itch but this product I truly feel in Love with! and i would recommend it to anyone especially if you have combination skin!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing explicitly wrong with this product.  I just have to say that personally, I prefer a makeup remove oil or liquid that dabs easily onto a cotton swab.  To me this seemed a messy alternative to something that is otherwise a lot more controllable.  If you are happy with your liquid makeup remover, I would say stick with it.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently gave this product a try because I was tired of some of the other brands that make this product irritating my eyes or causing them to burn. I had heard such great things and now I see why, this product is great for removing makeup and doesn't cause any irritation.
Shasta M.
Shasta M.
I absolutely love this product I love all physicians formula I'm a repeat user with this product because it is a moisturizer is well I did meet my expectations and I was it was very effective I was not disappointed whatsoever and I would recommend others
Sha M.
Sha M.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product , it just melts the makeup off . I bought it at Walmart just to try because I was out of makeup wipes & ended up liking this better . The only thing I don't like is the smell, very floral/cosmetic scented. I would recommend this to anyone who wears a full face of makeup.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a holy grail for me. I totally recommend trying this. It was very gentle on my skin and i absolutely loved it. It worked to well for my skin type. I am a repeat user. But what may work for me might not work for you. Try at your own risk.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Mahopac
I love this product because it helps remove my waterproof mascara and is super gentle on my skinn and smells amazing it definitely was worth the price and I thought it was affordable for the quality you get for the product and I love it overall !
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Livermore, CA
Pretty awesome stuff. I decided to test this out because I've been wanting to stay away from chemicals and stuff to remove makeup. I like the idea of using a lotion to remove makeup! Smells great, although not too worth it in my opinion.
hafsa b.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup really removes everything?