BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Exceptional formula gently floats away even the most stubborn eye makeup, yet leaves no greasy residue. Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Non-irritating Dermatologist Approved For information in the USA    PhysiciansFormula.com see more...

• Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup r...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is a very gentle eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "I actually really liked this." in 1 review
  • "It does a great job removing the makeup, yet feels very delicate." in 1 review
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a quality affordable eye make up remover. It gets the job done on most mascaras, but on some higher quality products you might need to scrub. Does not irritate the skin or eyes at all though and that is a huge plus for me! Very affordable especially when compared to other options.
Miraida R.
brandon, FL
This item i was excited about because its a great price but i felt that it didnt accomplish much. I applied it to remivd mascara and it might have taken a good potion off but not completely. I will gave to pass on this in the future although i lovd Physicians Formula.
­čĹĹRobyn B.
Townville, SC
i love love love this eye makeup remover lotion!!! it comes in a cute little bottle and it works wonders, especially on waterproof makeup. it smells like heaven and that is something a lot of people are skeptical about since you dont have to wash it off! i would totally recommend
Celeste F.
Goleta, CA
It's effective in removing your makeup but it feels harsh on the skin after and irritates my eyes extremely bad. I tried it because I wanted a lotion that would rehydrate my skin while removing makeup but it didn't prove to be effective in both ways.
Allie S.
Monroe, GA
This stuff is awesome! It definitely gets all your eye makeup off and it's super gentle on the eyes! I'm a first time user and would buy again! It's definitely effective and has no need for improvements!
Zuleyma L.
Springdale
If you want something gentle to clean you eye makeup, this is perfect eye makeup remover. The smell isn't strong at all and it will work with any water proof eye makeup.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
This product is the consistency of a thin body lotion and looks the same too. I don't remember the smell being bad or overpowering at all. This product didn't work very well for me. It broke down my eye makeup a little bit but only enough to smear it around and not to remove it completely. I tried it with several different kids of applicators as well as just my fingers. I also used it on different makeup brands and the results were the same.
shatoni B.
I love this product when I use it to remove my make up, it completely removes ALL of my make-up! Leaving my skin soft and smooth and not dry. Most products I've used left my face feeling dry and start to itch but this product I truly feel in Love with! and i would recommend it to anyone especially if you have combination skin!
Hannah K.
There's nothing explicitly wrong with this product.  I just have to say that personally, I prefer a makeup remove oil or liquid that dabs easily onto a cotton swab.  To me this seemed a messy alternative to something that is otherwise a lot more controllable.  If you are happy with your liquid makeup remover, I would say stick with it.
Sha M.
Longview, TX
I love this product , it just melts the makeup off . I bought it at Walmart just to try because I was out of makeup wipes & ended up liking this better . The only thing I don't like is the smell, very floral/cosmetic scented. I would recommend this to anyone who wears a full face of makeup.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup really removes everything?