Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Victoria M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #55 in Makeup Remover

Floats away even the most stubborn eye makeup. Gentle formula. Leaves no greasy residue.

water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol, Peg-20, Sorbitol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Blue 1

Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I seldom find products that I hate so much that I don't use it up. This is one of those products for me. This lotion literally did nothing for my eye makeup. I tried using it several different ways, and the only thing it ever removed was my eyeshadow. My eyeliner looked exactly the same after using this as it did before. Not to mention that this burns my eyes SO badly. I do have sensitive eyes but nothing has ever burned me as much as this does. Waste of my money.
Madison M.
I know this product sounds weird at first, but it is really amazing! It saves you so much time at the end of the day, instead of using a makeup remover and then using lotion to hydrate you get it all in one! I would definitely recommend for anyone for a quick end of day routine!
marisa l.
Valrico fl
This works wonders 😍! It is super cheap and you dont need to use a lot to get all of your makeup off so it lasts a very long time. I purchased this from my local Walgreens, and I've only had the 1 bottle for about 5 months now!
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
i love love love this eye makeup remover lotion!!! it comes in a cute little bottle and it works wonders, especially on waterproof makeup. it smells like heaven and that is something a lot of people are skeptical about since you dont have to wash it off! i would totally recommend
Miraida R.
brandon, FL
This item i was excited about because its a great price but i felt that it didnt accomplish much. I applied it to remivd mascara and it might have taken a good potion off but not completely. I will gave to pass on this in the future although i lovd Physicians Formula.
Julie M.
This does well to remove my eyemakeup while also keeping my skin moisturized. It is so nice and painless to wipe away all of my eye (or face) makeup. it did not irritate my skin or eyes at all. The package is so cute and small, which makes it easy to travel with.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I bought this eye cream cleanser at cvs I think it’s fair in price with coupons it works really it great the job don’t it is slightly oily and burns the eye but is manageable I would buy again I like it
Amber H.
I have dry skin so it can be hard to find something that gives my skin enough moisture. My skin feels moisturized and the puffiness is reduced after I use this.  Love it!
Zuleyma L.
Springdale
If you want something gentle to clean you eye makeup, this is perfect eye makeup remover. The smell isn't strong at all and it will work with any water proof eye makeup.
Alison C.
This eye makeup remover gets the job done! Just put a dab of this lotion around your eyes, wipe with a cotton ball, and mascara and eye shadow gone! I use this usually before going into the shower because the directions tell you to wash your face after using the lotion. The first time I used this product, I did notice a stinging sensation; however, have not felt since (and have used it a dozen times). Would definitely recommend to someone who has a difficult time finding a good eye make up remover that is affordable and does not burn!!!!
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup really removes everything?
Is this available for purchase? My 82 year beautiful aunt loves this product!! She is having me search high and low for it.
Katherine Y.
Does it remove leftover eyelash glue? Does it sting your eyes?