Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Caitlyn Y.Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Victoria M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Floats away even the most stubborn eye makeup. Gentle formula. Leaves no greasy residue.

water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol, Peg-20, Sorbitol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Blue 1

Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This works wonders 😍! It is super cheap and you dont need to use a lot to get all of your makeup off so it lasts a very long time. I purchased this from my local Walgreens, and I've only had the 1 bottle for about 5 months now!
Madison M.
I know this product sounds weird at first, but it is really amazing! It saves you so much time at the end of the day, instead of using a makeup remover and then using lotion to hydrate you get it all in one! I would definitely recommend for anyone for a quick end of day routine!
Jay 💖.
This wasn't a horrible makeup and eyeshadow remover,but I wasn't wowed by it. It did remover my makeup,though things like mascara and eyeliner were harder to remove. But it was just average. I'd give it around a 5/10,and would possiblyy repurchase. Not sure if I would recommend.
Caitlyn Y.
I've owned a handful of make-up removers, and this one is my favorite. It makes removing tough and waterproof eye makeup so much easier. The small bottle I've had has lasted me quite a while now! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Miraida R.
brandon, FL
This item i was excited about because its a great price but i felt that it didnt accomplish much. I applied it to remivd mascara and it might have taken a good potion off but not completely. I will gave to pass on this in the future although i lovd Physicians Formula.
Julie M.
This does well to remove my eyemakeup while also keeping my skin moisturized. It is so nice and painless to wipe away all of my eye (or face) makeup. it did not irritate my skin or eyes at all. The package is so cute and small, which makes it easy to travel with.
Esme R.
Aurora
I use this eye makeup remover every time I have mascara on my eyes and it always works really good. It doesn’t burn my eyes or irritates them at all. It’s a lotion and it feels so good on my eyes 9/10 recommend it’s only flaw is that it’s really runny.
Amber H.
I have dry skin so it can be hard to find something that gives my skin enough moisture. My skin feels moisturized and the puffiness is reduced after I use this.  Love it!
Alison C.
This eye makeup remover gets the job done! Just put a dab of this lotion around your eyes, wipe with a cotton ball, and mascara and eye shadow gone! I use this usually before going into the shower because the directions tell you to wash your face after using the lotion. The first time I used this product, I did notice a stinging sensation; however, have not felt since (and have used it a dozen times). Would definitely recommend to someone who has a difficult time finding a good eye make up remover that is affordable and does not burn!!!!
Shirley G.
Brockton, MA
This product removes even stubborn waterproof eyeliners. You may need to do two rounds of the remover for really tough stuff like waterproof better than sex mascara, but for plain day to day shadow/mascara combo? Perfect. Do about two pea sized dots next to each other on a cotton round or ball and it's enough to wipe the makeup off of both eyes. I sometimes use a damp Kleenex to wipe up any mascara I didn't get with my cotton wipe if I'm too tired to do a full facial cleanse after the makeup removal. Where other removers have stung the sensitive skin of my eyelids, this one does NOT have that side effect, which made it my favorite remover hands down.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup really removes everything?
Is this available for purchase? My 82 year beautiful aunt loves this product!! She is having me search high and low for it.
Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
Does it remove leftover eyelash glue? Does it sting your eyes?