Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Victoria M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Exceptional formula gently floats away even the most stubborn eye makeup, yet leaves no greasy residue. Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Non-irritating Dermatologist Approved For information in the USA    PhysiciansFormula.com see more...

• Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup r...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It does a great job removing the makeup, yet feels very delicate." in 1 review
  • "I actually really liked this." in 1 review
  • "This is a very gentle eye makeup remover." in 1 review
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion, For Normal to Dry Skin, 2 fl oz more...
I seldom find products that I hate so much that I don't use it up. This is one of those products for me. This lotion literally did nothing for my eye makeup. I tried using it several different ways, and the only thing it ever removed was my eyeshadow. My eyeliner looked exactly the same after using this as it did before. Not to mention that this burns my eyes SO badly. I do have sensitive eyes but nothing has ever burned me as much as this does. Waste of my money.
­čĹĹRobyn B.
Townville, SC
i love love love this eye makeup remover lotion!!! it comes in a cute little bottle and it works wonders, especially on waterproof makeup. it smells like heaven and that is something a lot of people are skeptical about since you dont have to wash it off! i would totally recommend
Miraida R.
brandon, FL
This item i was excited about because its a great price but i felt that it didnt accomplish much. I applied it to remivd mascara and it might have taken a good potion off but not completely. I will gave to pass on this in the future although i lovd Physicians Formula.
Julie M.
This does well to remove my eyemakeup while also keeping my skin moisturized. It is so nice and painless to wipe away all of my eye (or face) makeup. it did not irritate my skin or eyes at all. The package is so cute and small, which makes it easy to travel with.
Pearl F.
Asheville
I exclusively use this or virgin coconut oil to remove my eye makeup. ItÔÇÖs super gentle, works fine for the price. Good value. The star is for the scent. Not my cup of tea.
Zuleyma L.
Springdale
If you want something gentle to clean you eye makeup, this is perfect eye makeup remover. The smell isn't strong at all and it will work with any water proof eye makeup.
Alison C.
This eye makeup remover gets the job done! Just put a dab of this lotion around your eyes, wipe with a cotton ball, and mascara and eye shadow gone! I use this usually before going into the shower because the directions tell you to wash your face after using the lotion. The first time I used this product, I did notice a stinging sensation; however, have not felt since (and have used it a dozen times). Would definitely recommend to someone who has a difficult time finding a good eye make up remover that is affordable and does not burn!!!!
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
This product is the consistency of a thin body lotion and looks the same too. I don't remember the smell being bad or overpowering at all. This product didn't work very well for me. It broke down my eye makeup a little bit but only enough to smear it around and not to remove it completely. I tried it with several different kids of applicators as well as just my fingers. I also used it on different makeup brands and the results were the same.
shatoni B.
I love this product when I use it to remove my make up, it completely removes ALL of my make-up! Leaving my skin soft and smooth and not dry. Most products I've used left my face feeling dry and start to itch but this product I truly feel in Love with! and i would recommend it to anyone especially if you have combination skin!
Hannah K.
There's nothing explicitly wrong with this product.  I just have to say that personally, I prefer a makeup remove oil or liquid that dabs easily onto a cotton swab.  To me this seemed a messy alternative to something that is otherwise a lot more controllable.  If you are happy with your liquid makeup remover, I would say stick with it.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for oily eye lids? and does the water proof makeup really removes everything?