Physicians Formula Eye Enhancing Shimmer Strips Shadow & Liner Eye Candy Collection uploaded by Amanda W.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Enhances Blue Eyes with 3 Candy Trios 3 x 3 = Endless Possibilities: Natural, Playful, Dramatic. Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 3 Trios = 3 Delicious Looks, Wet & Dry = 2 Finishes, Shadows & Liners = Customized Glamour. Mouth-Watering Eye Candy Comhinations! A delicious palette of blues, from soft to bright and cool to warm to enhance your eye color. Indulge your color craving with the eye candy shade in the center. 3 x 3 = Endless Possibilities! Three blendable trios perfectly paired to color, contour and line your eyes for illuminati. see more...

Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
I didn't expect much from this product, but it's actually very nice. I don't wear eyeshadow often, but I found this at CVS and thought I would give it a try. It's at a great price point and has great pigmentation. Didn't really have to load the brush to get good color payoff. The shimmer is nice, not too glittery. The application brush actually isn't as bad as I thought it would be, although I still like bristle eyeshadow brushes better. But, for on-the-go touchups, I think this brush would do just fine. The packaging is small enough to carry with you, and there are a lot of good color combos. My only tip is to use a really high-end primer with it, especially if you tend to have oily lids. This will not stand up without proper priming.
Amanda W.
Canton, IL
I love this set of eyeshadow and how it makes my eyes look! I feel confident and beautiful because my eyes are brightened! It's definitely one that I will keep in my personal make up stash in the future. I honestly didn't buy this one for myself, it ended up being a gift during a make up exchange. It is one gift that I love!

The colors are great! The formula is nice and it lasts all day!! One of the first things that I noticed was how long this formula lasted compared to others!!!
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
This is a great eyeshadow. I find it a good alternative to my higher end neutral/shimmery palettes. The colors could be more pigmented. The packaging is nice and clean. The shadows are smooth and are very easy to apply. The product is great for its price, I would buy again.
sarah b.
Snover, MI
I LOVE Physicians Formula Eye Enhancing Shimmer Strips Shadow and Liner Eye Candy Collection!! Even if I forgot to use primer, the color really lasted. The colors worked so well with my hazel eyes. I would definitely recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Hannah W.
Lakewood, OH
Love the colors. They're all beautiful and blends really well. They look great with my hazel eyes. Only downside is that there's no real separation between the different shadow colors, so when one gets low the one next to it immediately cracks or they get mixed together.
Lynette M.
San Marcos, TX
I like the color mix in this collection. I like this compact mostly for that reason. I prefer another brand or two for longevity and durability, but this color combo is hard to find in any other brand. I would buy this again as the product is quality!
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
We love the physicians formula eye enhancing shimmer strips shadow and liner, they are amazing!! Even in every color!! And if you decide you want a liner in the color on the palette, just add a little water on you brush and your ready to go!!
kiana K.
Gallup, NM
I love using this eye-shadow shimmer strip everyday. The amount of color combination is so useful for everyday wear. I would recommend this to everyone who loves to use a little bit of shimmer on their eyes
Angela K.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love all of the palette that Physicians formula has. I do wear contacts and love eye shadow so it is nice to wear something that I know does not irritate my eyes in any way.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
I tried so hard to like these and I just didn't. There is not a lot of pick up from the product. It was very sheer and pretty much blended into nothing. I was not satisfied.