BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Enhances Brown Eyes with 3 Candy Trios 3 x 3 = Endless Possibilities: Natural, Playful, Dramatic. Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 3 Trios = 3 Delicious Looks, Wet & Dry = 2 Finishes, Shadows & Liners = Customized Glamour. Mouth-Watering Eye Candy Comhinations! A delicious palette of browns, from soft to bright and cool to warm to enhance your eye color. Indulge your color craving with the eye candy shade in the center. 3 x 3 = Endless Possibilities! Three blendable trios perfectly paired to color, contour and line your eyes for illumina. see more...

• I been thinking about trying this eyes shadow I was just wonderin...1 Answers
  • I would like to know, what color of eye shadow,othetr people use ...1 Answers
  • I love the brush that comes w/ this, does anyone feel the same?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The colors do last all day, but a little primer goes a long way to keep the colors looking fresh and to minimize smearing." in 1 review
  • "I love how they chose colors that accent your eye color." in 1 review
  • "I do not have hazel eyes but I did like the nice array of pink and brown shimmer colors." in 1 review
  • "The color combinations are fantastic and offer a lot of different mood options, from work wear to more evening fun." in 1 review
Adriana F.
I think that Physicians Formula eye shadows works well for those who have sensitive eyes. I bought the one for "hazel eyes". It came with mostly silver and bronze shadows, a pink shadow, and a black shadow. I used the black shadow the most because I enjoyed using it for eyeliner with an angled brush. The pigmentation of the other shadows were pretty good. You definitely need a good eye shadow primer before applying.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work for me at all, no color came off of the pan at all!!  I even scraped with my finger nail and it literally did nothing!!  I was so disappointed with this because I had heard good reviews and was excited to try it.  It was definitely not worth the money, as Physicians Formula is a pricier drugstore brand.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this palette for green eyes and I love it! It really helps to use a wet brush to apply it so that the colors stay longer. I have used this for years and I think the colors ate beautiful and they really do make my green eyes pop.
Renee L.
There are a lot of nice colors in this collection, and the packaging even gives instructions on how to apply the product, making it easy for those who are unsure. The colors do last all day, but a little primer goes a long way to keep the colors looking fresh and to minimize smearing. Because the colors are so close to each other, I feel like after a few uses, the colors started to run into each other. The brush provided is pretty good and provides a wide part for application in large areas, and a more narrow part for smaller areas like the crease.
Catrina A.
Louisville, KY
I love the colors and the staying power. Plus the colors are highly pigminted. I have all the pallets and not 1 has disappointed me yet. They have pallets geared toward specific eye colors but I love all the colors. I think every color would look great on any eye color
Melanie H.
Kansas City, MO
I love all of the Physician's formula eye pallets. Their colors always make my eyes pop. I would really like them to bring back the Candy Collection in the purple shades. I use an eye primer before I apply the shadow and the color lasts all day.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Bought the set for green eyes, it is mostly purples as the picture shows. Good color payout and no fall out. Just wish it lashes longer. Primer really helps it stay put longer though. I would purchase again and recommend this product to others looking for a great purple palette at a low cost.
Ahavah M.
Andover, MN
I love the color combinations. It stays on all day and looks great! The one thing I dislike about this product is the fact that the colors are not separated. The colors can bleed and mix. I feel like you cannot use all of it because of the mixing. I love how they chose colors that accent your eye color. I have Grayish eyes so, I go between blue and green.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I only have one "palette" in Natural N u d e (apparently this is a bad word on Influenster, lol) but I really love it. All of the shades make great highlights (for eyes and face). The packaging is also super cute! My favorite thing about this product is how there's virtually NO fallout! Talk about amazing.
Terri S.
CVS had a sale on these so I bought the shimmer strips for hazel eyes. I do not have hazel eyes but I did like the nice array of pink and brown shimmer colors. I used a primer on these however, there wasn't enough shimmer as I thought it would be. The strips are also very small and the colors blend together over time.
Whitney T.
Which color combinations do you like best? (Do you buy the ones meant for your eye color or do you just pick that ones that appeal to you?)
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been thinking about trying this eyes shadow I was just wondering is it worth Trying??
Chasity R.
I would like to know, what color of eye shadow,othetr people use with hazel eyes?
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brush that comes w/ this, does anyone feel the same?
Lacey S.
Great Falls, MT
Where can I get this product the colors look amazing