BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra easy-to-use felt-tip eyeliner pen for bold lining. Perfectly defined look of a liquid eyeliner without the mess! Lasts for 24 hours and removes easily with any eye makeup remover.

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Behenet-30, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Laureth-21, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officianalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, D&C Black #2, Ferric Ferrocyanide. - See More At: Http://Www.Physiciansformula.Com/En-us/Productdetail/Eyes/Pencils-liners/02431.Html#Sthash.Imtndrrh.Dpuf

Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Marker
  • "This is a wonderful felt-tip eyeliner. I had been using one from L'oreal for a while, but it wasn't very precise and the black wasn't very intense. When I received this one as a gift, I was super excited to try it out and now I use it almost every day! It glides so easily and the color payoff is great! Once it's dry, it has wonderful staying power. The design of the pen makes it really easy to be precise. You can get anywhere from a very thin, barely-there line to a bold, thick cat eye." in 21 reviews
  • "I was lucky enough to be gifted this Physicians Formula Eyeliner / Eye Marker. I have not purchased it yet myself but will be sure to before I run out! I love how smooth and dark it glides on. Doesn't smudge, or run easily. A little goes a long way. I am so glad I got to try this! " in 3 reviews
  • "Love it always get the best wings only con I have is it’s not waterproof glides smoothly bought at Walmart" in 3 reviews
JereLyn F.
Birmingham
I was trying to find a similar felt-tip black eyeliner like I used years ago. That one was so easy to use! The packaging on this looked almost the same, so I thought I might have found it, but alas this product was a fail! It got EVERYWHERE by the end of the day. Make sure you do not sweat AT ALL while using this liner 😐 which is next to impossible in Alabama!
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Why are more people not talking about this!!!!! It’s amazing and I have been using it for ten years. This is my go to eyeliner. The tip is so fine it makes doing wings, or fine tight lining a breeze! This is truly a wholly grail for me, I even like it more than the Tarte felt tip.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
This was my first goto eyeliner. It was fairly easy to use and didn't come off. I loved it until I found Kat von d eye liner. You just don't know what you are missing until you have had the best. Its crazy how amazing she is with make up.
Nicole E.
I love anything by physicians formula! It's not cheaply made but also the price is affordable. I love their eyeliner as it lasts all day and also makes perfect smooth lines! The liquids like this are my favorite because the felt tip glides effortly to give you that perfect wing. 💛
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I have this in my bag and I will use it, but it isn't my first choice. I has a good pigment, but it is a little hard to use. The pen is pretty stiff and it widens up from the tip. I usually end up touching somewhere else than what I'm trying to line.
Lauren B.
Hatboro, PA
I am loving this eyeliner! I love my Kat Von D Tattoo liner but it does dry out and I haven’t had hay issue with this one. It’s really pigmented and is perfect for a sharp winged liner. My new favorite!
carla j.
north hills
This is an easy to use eyeliner. I like to use this one because its really easy to apply it. it helps to make really precise eye lining on my eyelid. I would definitely buy again. The price is good. It last all day
Sabrina K.
Dallas
This is the first liquid eyeliner I have ever used... I got it in a set along with the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit, Ultra Black 1 pack by AB during Christmas at Target. Since it was in a kit the value was AMAZING! My one complaint is that the formula is more on the watery side, so if you go to do your lower lash line I have problems getting the pigment to stay. Other than that this formula is great and I can’t imagine paying for a high end version after starting with this.
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
I like this eyeliner pen. The applicator or felt tip makes it so much easier to create a wing and it’s nice that it isn’t waterproof so if you make a mistake you can correct yourself easily. It super pigmented at first but then runs out of ink fast.
Nancy H.
I purchased this at CVS when it was on sale. This eyeliner has a marker like tip which seemed like a great idea but sadly didn't work out well. The product has an okay pigmentation when you test it on your hand but it didn't glide well around my eyes. I had high hopes about this product because it's made in Japan.
Aneela A.
How much is this ? From where can I get this ?
Crystal C.
Is it difficult to remove like some of the water proof make up?
Lasharri C.
Hemet, CA
Haven't tried this I'm looking for a eyeliner that last all day I wonder if this burns your eyes
Stacy R.
Winter Haven , FL
Would you compare this to the Kat Von D eyeliner?
Cindy R.
I've heard great thing about this eyeliner but I've never been a fan of pencil liquid eyeliners. Mostly because they don't last long. Wondering if this one is worth a buy??

Amazon