BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Markers

Improved Formula!  New Packaging! Ultra-easy to apply and remove liquid eyeliner pen Smooth felt-tip for easy application Smudge-proof, Smear-proof, Fade-proof, Fool-proof Fine Natural Definition or Bold Dramatic Impact 24 Hour Wear! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Finally, perfect lining made easy! Amazing formula provides the defined look of a liquid liner without the mess; won t tug the delicate skin surrounding the eye. Unique felt-tip marker glides on for mistake-proof lining in one easy, clean stroke. Creates a fine or bold line for natural or dramatic definition! You eyes won t believe your eyes! Innovative formula offers super long-lasting wear - up to 24 hours - for high impact drama all day or night. Features the most intense, bold shades that dry instantly for maximum definitio see more...

• What's the longevity of this eyeliner? Would you ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this eyeliner appear to have a satiny or matte finish? I'm l...1 Answers
  • I've heard great thing about this eyeliner but I've never been a ...1 Answers
Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker
  • "This is the first felt tip pen eyeliner that I've used so IDK how it compares to the rest but this one is a great buy, imo. " in 5 reviews
  • "Its really to use... especially if you are not that great at putting on eye liner, this one is easy to use and applies very nice...." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also a great price too." in 1 review
  • "The pointed felt tip makes this the absolute most perfect eyeliner for a cat eye look." in 1 review
  • "I had a difficult time finding a felt tip eyeliner and eyeliner markers just aren't for me I guess I'm a liquid/ pencil eyeliner girl it did go on pretty decent though but the color is too light for me not pigmented enough its good for those who aren't looking for that black black color " in 1 review
Stephanie C.
This eyeliner is just OK. I have a higher end one thats only a few $ more and works much better. I only will use this one with a primer on my eyes only, no shadow. It will stay throughout the day pretty well. However, If I put shadow on and try putting this on over the shadow it has a very hard time going on smooth. It takes quite a few strokes to be opaque over shadow and I feel like im using more product than i should need so itll be dark enough over shadow. My higher end brand will go over shadow no problem, smoothly and opaque in 1 stroke and not budge all day. The tip of this liner is good for precision and the exact same as my higher end one. But the price difference is like $12 for this one vs. $18 for the better one. So for the price Id rather get one that i can use all the time with no problem.
Magda M.
Carson, CA
PERFECT DUPE FOR KAT VON D'S TATTOO LINER!!!!!
Literally have been COMBING the internet for dupes to KvD's tattoo liner mostly because as a mom I can't be spending $20+ on JUST eyeliner every month and I hear this was a good dupe so I decided to try it out and MAN AM I GLAD I DID!! HANDS DOWN THE BEST LIQUID FELT TIP MARKER EYELINER I'VE USED SO FAR! GLIDES SO SMOOTH AND ITS SO PIGMENTED! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!
Samantha P.
Dallas, TX
I bought a couple different eyeliners from physicians formula . Although it is a good buy , they work great for the first couple days than either dry out really quick or irritate my eyes , I don't know why , but it's only with this brand. I wouldn't recommend but if you have tried this before than by all means keep buying. Cvs ALWAYS has deals on this brand, giving you money back
Ji B.
Definitely one of the darkest drug store felt tip liners available at the drug store. The felt tip is a bit too sturdy which makes application a bit harder. It's not waterproof (although I don't think it claims to be) but when touched dry, it doesn't smudge or flake at all. It's a great alternative to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner if you're on a budget.
Kristen B.
I LOVE this eyeliner, it has been my go-to for years. Deep black color, never smudges, the easiest liner to apply and still have the look of liquid eyeliner. Thin, thick, cat eye, it can do it all. My only complaint is that it doesn't layer well. When going over a previous coat, it sometimes chips off instead of going on smoothly.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
I was lucky enough to be gifted this Physicians Formula Eyeliner / Eye Marker. I have not purchased it yet myself but will be sure to before I run out! I love how smooth and dark it glides on. Doesn't smudge, or run easily. A little goes a long way. I am so glad I got to try this!
Darcy C.
Austin, TX
This liquid eyeliner is pretty good. My favorite part about it is that it is really easy to do wings with, but I find that I have to use a couple layers for good pigment. I bought it at HEB with a coupon because its a little pricey for the drugstore. I would recommend.
Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
This is the best eyeliner ive ever bought. the tip is so sharp and accurate. This works so much better than any other felt tip ive used and it is long lasting and it doesn't dry out. This is one of the best make up investments ive ever made. I would buy this again.
Ana B.
Staten Island, NY
I really really like this liquid eye liner more than my Jessie's Girl. glides on smooth and dark. only thing is I feel it comes off easily after several hours. It's about $10 but I purchased it during BOGO free at RiteAid. I would definitely recommend you try it.
Dawn P.
Jenkins, KY
I love how smoothly this liner applies. It's pretty fool-proof and smudge proof. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't mess with my eyes at all. I was over all pretty pleased, Just remember to keep it capped, it will dry out sort of like a marker.
Aneela A.
How much is this ? From where can I get this ?
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Haven't tried this I'm looking for a eyeliner that last all day I wonder if this burns your eyes
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you compare this to the Kat Von D eyeliner?
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been wanting to try this eyeliner but does anyone know if its waterproof?
Nancy O.
Is it worth buying? I like my eyeliners like this, not too thin & not to thick.