BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Define Your Eyes! Easy-to-use automatic eye pencil glides on smoothly without tugging the delicate skin surrounding the eye; Gentle formula provides effortless defining and blends for a soft, natural line every time; Long-lasting, waterproof wear. Sleek, Built-In Features: Automatic and retractable pencil does not need sharpening, but if the finest tip is desired, a removable sharpener is included on the bottom. see more...

• Does this work well on the waterline? Does it irritate sensitive...1 Answers
  • I tried this product and I've heard great things in general about...1 Answers
  • Does it stay on all day?4 Answers
Moriah L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Charcoal 567, Midnight Black
So I don't know if using eye pencils is even a thing anymore, but If you are looking for one I would definitely recommend this one. It's super easy to use and it doesn't run like so many other brands do. It's a good value, and it does its job quite well. I've yet to master the liquid liner thing so I go through this stuff at a crazy rate.
erika v.
UPLAND, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians Formula in my opinion is a high end drug store brand ! Their products are amazing and I love them all. Their eye liners are so soft and long lasting, they don't smudge and they last all day. They come in a variety of colors and they are so affordable, not only that but they're a twist up kind so no sharpening is needed.
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used the pencil that had the lame bristes on the cap and did absolutely nothing compared to a spool brush. no precision with this pencil. it's like it needed to be micro tip to work or else your brows would be 10X overdrawn by accident. it just applied so weird and i ended up returning to uLTA.
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
This pencil worked really well. It was smooth going on and it didn't smear after a few hours of wear. This was the first time I used this and I would purchase it again. I use it at least 3-4 times a week. I like it even if I am not wear full make up. I have recommended this.
Kate R.
Canton, MI
Nice product. Easy to use and stays put all day long. I used up all of my product and would think about repurchasing again in the future. Also thought the color pay off was great. However, I would like to see more color options available. Overall, I enjoyed this product.
Cindy S.
Review for: Charcoal 567, Midnight Black
This is one of my favorite liners because of its smooth formula. Its super easy to apply, lasts the entire day, and is very affordable. I love the fact that I don't have to sharpen it (unlike most eyeliners), but a mini built in sharpener is still provided.
catherine l.
Hemlock, MI
I love using physicians formula. A lot of their products are more natural, which I love. I usually buy from meijer or amazon. It works well, but I use a primer with it to make it last longer. I would recommend to others as long as you use a primer under it.
elle i.
fort myers, FL
Review for: Charcoal 567, Midnight Black
This charcoal pencil looks really natural and is great for a smokey eye effect. I have hazel eyes and love using this for nights out or when I'm taking photos at events. It is easy to apply and easy to remove with makeup remover. I highly recommend.
Natazhia B.
Gordo, AL
Review for: Pencil-Ultra Black
Great Product that I purchased in a Physicians Formula bundle box as my 1st attempt into the makeup world! While it is a great product that I use mostly to draw my wings, it doesn't really last long as it wipes off easily...
Abbie B.
Review for: Charcoal 567, Midnight Black
After trying tons of high-end eyeliners, I always come back to this one. This eyeliner never runs, smudges, or gets dry. It stays on your eyelids as long as you wear it, and the pigment is great! I love this.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
Does it stay on all day?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well on the waterline? Does it irritate sensitive eyes?
Liz M.
I tried this product and I've heard great things in general about physicians formula, but this eyeliner very black and didn't smudge it irritated my eye. I couldn't stand the eye liner for more than a 10 mins. Did anybody have this experience? Could it just have been an allergic reaction to an ingredient on this eyeliner? Because of this I've been scared to try any other product on their line.
Nicole D.
Did this run out super fast for anyone? I was disappointed that it didn't last longer.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
How well do these work? I really want to work on my brows more but I'm a little scared to start. Would this definer be a good place to start?