BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Define Your Eyes! Easy-to-use automatic eye pencil glides on smoothly without tugging the delicate skin surrounding the eye; Gentle formula provides effortless defining and blends for a soft, natural line every time; Long-lasting, waterproof wear. Sleek, Built-In Features: Automatic and retractable pencil does not need sharpening, but if the finest tip is desired, a removable sharpener is included on the bottom.

• Does this work well on the waterline? Does it irritate s...1 Answers
  • I tried this product and I've heard great things in gener...1 Answers
  • Does it stay on all day?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of the products I buy a lot I love it. it stays on for a long time and I love the black it stands out really well. I will keep on buying this product" in 14 reviews
  • "As a contact wearer i have searched high and low and spent tons of money trying to find a eye liner that didn't irritate my eyes so after trying many other products i came across this at walmart and have since been hooked does not cause eye redness or discomfort even if i ever have one of those so tired i sleep in my makeup nights love love love highly recommend to anyone that has sensitive eyes" in 7 reviews
  • "This eyeliner glides on seamlessly - once on and "dry" it doesn't budge...Not very good in the waterline, though. " in 5 reviews
  • "This is basically everything I like my eyeliner to be. It glides on nicely and doesn't dry out even though it's a wind up. It's very forgiving on application. It's not one of those "lasts forever, good luck getting it off" products, but it also doesn't smudge on me throughout the day. " in 4 reviews
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I love this eyeliner because I have dark brown eyes and with this eyeliner it makes my eyes look a little lighter would totally recommend for those with dark brown eyes
Jessica G.
Lyons , MI
I love this stuff! It glides on and stays on great! The Brown has a slight shimmer and makes my blue eyes pop! Plus it has a built in sharpener on the end so it always has a perfectly pointy tip! I would definitely recommend, especially because it's also sold for such a great price!
Lilliy Z.
Hudson, MA
I used this quiet a while ago but I remember quiet clearly it was a very good liner, wish I could find it now! I bought it at walmart at the time but since they've renovated I havent vistited the makeup isle...a must and it has a sharpener included!
Alejandra M.
This was my favorite eyeliner ever! It was pigmented and soft and it didn't give me raccoon eyes lol. I also have sensitive eyes and they get red and dry easily from eye products but this didn't at all. I'm really sad because I can't find it anywhere now.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Amazing! I would use this again and again. This formula is long lasting and doesn't smudge on hooded eyes. Use every day and is super easy application. Really sets off my green eyes. Love this brand, I will continue to buy again and again!!
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I am currently using this liner in a few different colors and overall it is a decent liner. I picked it up at Target and for the price I like it. The design and packaging are nice and I like the smudging tip. I will continue using the produce but do find that it is not the best for the waterline or tightline as it will run. Otherwise the color payoff is nice, it is smooth and applies easily. It also works well to hold pigment, you can line with this liner and then layer a pigment or shadow over it and the pigment will stick nicely and really pops.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
I like this eyeliner a lot.
I've got to where I prefer pencil eyeliners now, but for years I was very picky and wanted liquid only.
This was the best liquid I could find.
The pen is perfect, thin enough for the inside and thick enough for outer lines.
Most I have tried get worn on the ends and fray easily, this one did not.
A few I have tried tend to dry up fast and have to be thrown away much sooner then you planned on, this one did not.
So overall if I ever decide to switch back to liquid and want to keep the drugstore price, this eyeliner will be the one :)
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I really like this pencil mainly because it is retractable which is very important for me its formula is quite creamy so you can apply with confidence that will not hurt too diffuses very well this color is very beautiful because it becomes black and seems ideal for the day if you feel that being a little creamy runs but gives a retro touch that I like
Tara D.
Tucson
I'll admit I love drugstore eyeliners, and this is on the pricey side of what I usually purchase. I'm a regular user of liquid eyeliner, but I wanted to go for more of a smokey look so I bought this. The formula glides on easily, but it creased after a few hours of wear. It is highly pigmented, however. I think this eyeliner is better for the top lash line.
Moriah L.
Murfreesboro, TN
So I don't know if using eye pencils is even a thing anymore, but If you are looking for one I would definitely recommend this one. It's super easy to use and it doesn't run like so many other brands do. It's a good value, and it does its job quite well. I've yet to master the liquid liner thing so I go through this stuff at a crazy rate.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
Does it stay on all day?
Liz M.
I tried this product and I've heard great things in general about physicians formula, but this eyeliner very black and didn't smudge it irritated my eye. I couldn't stand the eye liner for more than a 10 mins. Did anybody have this experience? Could it just have been an allergic reaction to an ingredient on this eyeliner? Because of this I've been scared to try any other product on their line.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
How well do these work? I really want to work on my brows more but I'm a little scared to start. Would this definer be a good place to start?
Nicole D.
Did this run out super fast for anyone? I was disappointed that it didn't last longer.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well on the waterline? Does it irritate sensitive eyes?