Physicians Formula Eye Definer Brightening Liquid Eyeliner, Metallic Black 1762 .12 fl oz (3.5 ml) uploaded by Emily P.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Intensify the eyes with a light-catching eyeliner Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved Won t irritate sensitive eyes Line and define!  But don t confine!  Go beyond the basic border and expand your horizons! Contains shimmery pigments which catch the light, illuminating and awakening the eyes. Can be used alone or in conjunction with Eyebrightener® Liner in Pearlescent White for added definition and an even greater brightening effect. Easy-control tip ensures a precise and skip-free application every time.  From discreet, super-thin to a confidently bold and dramatic look, it goes on smooth and clean. Fast drying formula won t slow you down and will last for hours. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• Where can i find this-store i was going to stopped carrying it. 1 Answers
Lana S.
I love this eyeliner! It is much easier to apply than other liquid eyeliners as it has a very fine point. It also last through it all... sweat, rain, water, etc, but come off easily with makeup remover. I thought it was a bit "pricey" but when I went to Ulta, I saw a Lorac eyeliner that was exactly the same as this for $35, so I think the $10 price tag is well worth it!
Stacy F.
Jenks, OK
Fantastic i love it, its a tiny container and i use it every day and I'm impressed its lasted this long. i cant recall the last time i used any other brand. i received it as a Christmas gift and I'm completely happy with this product. i would definitely buy it again and again.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So easy to use! I remember using this when I first starting wearing makeup and I still use it today! AND IT IS LONG LASTING! Amazing hoenstly, and highly reccommended for young teens who are starting to wear makeup! PLus it looks marvelous, I bought from online!
Betty-Anne Z.
Carpentersville, IL
Everyone knows the eyeliner is what makes the mascara "pop" this liquid eyeliner is easy to use, and highly pigmented. The "brush or tip" allows you to be precise when you need to be, but you can get thicker lines too. Great drug store product.
Elena C.
Henderson, NV
This is my go-to liquid eyeliner. I've tried other brands, and they can't compare. This doesn't irritate my eyes, it dries quickly, but not too quickly so that I can't fix it if I make a mistake. I will always have this brand in my makeup bag.
Destiny H.
Taylorville, IL
I am a recent convert to liquid liner and I love it. It takes a bit of practice but is totally worth it! This liner goes on smooth and stays put all day. It's very reasonably priced. It is widely available. Go out and get this one!
Arlet M.
Tucson, AZ
At first the eye liner is very difficult to work with. The brush is what is the worst part, it is very stiff and in a triangular shape. I completely hated it, and it transfers to you eye lid after blinking a couple times.
Jessica R.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eek! This is what I use on my upper eye lash line but in a brown color. It's smooth. Perfect. Mistakes can be corrected with a q tip. Mistakes are best corrected after the formula dries but it's fixable still while wet.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
My sister and I have used this before and we liked it okay. It goes on nice and is easy to apply but is a little pricey since you don't get that much product. I've used it a couple of times before. I would recommend it.
Lexie L.
Blue Springs, MO
This eyeliner was entirely too liquidy: it ran everywhere and took forever to dry. I bought it to get a feel of liquid eyeliner and was disappointed. The tip wasn't very effective either.
Mary T.
Milton, MA
Where can i find this-store i was going to stopped carrying it.