BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #3 in Lash and Brow Treatments

• High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while nourishing & conditioning lashes.
  • Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective.
  • Innovative and easy to use tool delivers the perfect amount directly to the lash base.
  • High-tech Japanese formula can be used alone day and night or under eyeliner.

• What is the price on this?2 Answers
  • Does it really stay on for most of the day?2 Answers
  • I was able to get this item at CVS after couponing and saving a l...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rose D.
I was really surprised by this product, as I generally do not enjoy Physician's Formula products. The ink is very black and dries down matte! While the thick applicator can make application a bit difficult at times, it is still bearable and a great felt tip liner! I would not say that it helps lashes grow, but I have naturally full lashes.
Joanna V.
Brownsville, TX
I recently bought this eyeliner and I have to say, this is my new favorite eyeliner! It's matte black and lasts all day until I'm ready to take it off, and the felt tip is great for doing winged eyeliner.

Mine came in silver packaging and makes the product look luxurious and high end without the price.

I have seen no difference in my lashes yet, but hopefully soon!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I actually really believe that this product works and works well I used it consistently for a week and did notice fullness in my lashes and also applied it to my brows and did see a significant difference I would definitely buy this product again
Tia F.
This product isnt hyped up enough! Its SO black and the felt tip applicator is the most precise and easy to use its the best drugstore eyeliner in the game hands down!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Kayla C.
Kingsport, TN
This is another one of my favorite eyeliners. It has a fatter felt tip on it than most do so it makes doing thick winged eyeliner so easy! It never seems to dry out either!
Asiya G.
I really like this eyeliner. It is well pigmented and is easy to apply for the most part. It lasts long and doesn’t smudge. It would be nice if the tip of the pen was thinner so it would be easier to apply a thinner eyeliner.
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
Sorry to give a negative review, but this stuff was not pleasant. The application was messy & I found that for the price I paid I could have purchased my regular mascara and saved money. I wouldn't recommend.
Jennifer S.
I'd heard some good things about this eyeliner so I decided to purchase it from Ulta a couple of weeks ago, and I've been using it almost daily since then. The only type of eyeliners I feel comfortable using are felt-tip liners, and my favorite go-to liners are Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner and Essence's Waterproof Eyeliner Pen. Comparing those two to this new one, I think this Physicians Formula Eye Booster has a bit of a flimsier tip, just barely, but it is the most precise when it comes to drawing wings. It's not as dark as the Essence one, but more than Kat Von D's (I got the Ultra Black color and I've heard from other people don't bother with the regular Black one since it looks more gray/charcoal). As far as the claim that this enhances the appearance of lashes... I literally have no idea how eyeliner can affect how lashes look, so I don't really buy that, but it's still a good drugstore choice for eyeliner. Overall, I like this a lot and would recommend this.
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
This product is a MUST. Coming from a girl who can't leave the house without a winged liner... this is my holy grail. I was a Kat Von D eyeliner enthusiast for the LONGEST... Trooper all the way, however, I came across this little guy at my local grocery store (Meijer's) when I needed an eyeliner in a pinch. I haven't looked back since! This liner has it all:
-It lasts forever! Literally, all day + some wear
-BLACK. The matte color is awesome
-The price tag! Under $12
-The pen lasts forever! I can get 6 months usage (everyday wear) out of it
-has eyelash growth serum in it
-the tip is very precise and easy to use/maneuver - an armature wing liner can use this
-dries quickly so no running (= no Alice Cooper smudges)

Seriously, I could probably go on and on.. This has been a makeup staple of mine for a few years now and I have no intentions of going back to the more expensive alternatives. Great purchase!

Nikki D.
I absolutely love this lash boosting eyeliner! I have been using it for years and can honestly say it definitely boosts the growth of your lashes! Not only does it do an excellent job at growing your lashes, but is also a great regular eyeliner! It is a thick felt tip eyeliner, so it is very easy to use and guide along your lash line. It literally takes seconds to glides this eyeliner on perfectly. The tip of the liner also makes creating a cat eye effect easy as well. Once the liner dries, it is there to stay! It doesn't move all day into the night, until I am ready to remove it! This is also an affordable drugstore product, so I highly recommend it to everyone!
Michelle N.
Oakland, CA
Has this made an actual difference in YOUR lashes? I find it quite useful.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
I like doing cat eyes. Does the point of this eyeliner good for that??
Micah S.
Pittsburg, CA
How does this eyeliner work for someone that is new to applications liquid liner ?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
So this is an eyeliner the makes your eyelashes grow? Really?!?
Elyse W.
Mckeesport, PA
Is this good for sensitive eyes? I have a difficult time finding eyeliners that don't make my eyes water.