BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #9 in Lash and Brow Treatments

• High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while nourishing & conditioning lashes.
  • Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective.
  • Innovative and easy to use tool delivers the perfect amount directly to the lash base.
  • High-tech Japanese formula can be used alone day and night or under eyeliner.

• What is the price on this?2 Answers
  • Does it really stay on for most of the day?2 Answers
  • I was able to get this item at CVS after couponing and sa...3 Answers
Physicians Formula® Eye Booster™ Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum

Start your review of Physicians Formula® Eye Booster™ Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Coopersville , MI
This goes on smoothly, and lasts. It is lightweight, does not smudge easily, and works great. I love physicians formula, I have really sensitive skin. And this really does well, and has no negative effect on my skin
monroe
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used! It’s my favorite and I feel like my lashes have definitely grown!!!! It lasts a long time on eyes and in the tube!! I like the brown and the black for different occasions.
Purchased at: CVS
Best drugstore liquid eyeliner marker I've ever used. I stick to this one! It's so easy to apply and stays on well. Not sure if I've noticed growth in my eyelashes but I don't even care because it's that good!
Springfield , MA
Hands down best drugstore eyeliner! And it really helps lashes grow. Blackest Black is the best one. I've been looking for the new waterproof one but can't find it anywhere
I don’t like this as much as I like their Physicians Formula Eye Booster™ Lash 2-in-1 Boosting Eyeliner & Serum. The tip on this is too cumbersome, gets dull quickly and dried out sooner than expected.
Purchased at: CVS
This is such a cheap, awful, disappointing eyeliner from the drugstore. I don’t know what is is about there liquid liners but my goodness it’s just plain trash. The pigmentation is not a great one as it serious lacks making it look like a charcoal gray. Because I am getting use to doing wing liners, the point was very decent. I just wish this was super pigmented where it easily glides, without looking super patchy and dull. Do not buy this at the drugstore, not worth the price.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a solid product. The pigmentation is great, it’s truly black and it goes on smoothly as opposed to patchy. If you’re not good with liquid liner, this might be a good one to learn with because it’s not a tiny tip, but its also not gigantic. This is number 2 on my liquid liner list
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
LOVE this eyeliner. It is my new favorite of those I have tried. It has a solid tip for drawing a sharp wing. The color was pigmented. It lasted all day without smudges. Very impressed, and will purchase again!
Honestly, if I hadn’t gotten it on sale I don’t think I’d have gotten it. It dries up easily and you have to smush the tip to get ink to come out with doesn’t make thin sleek lines, it makes thick lines so it looks like I’m wearing black eyeshadow instead of lining my eyes. =\
Holly hill, FL
1,346 reviews
I actually really believe that this product works and works well I used it consistently for a week and did notice fullness in my lashes and also applied it to my brows and did see a significant difference I would definitely buy this product again
Oakland, CA
Has this made an actual difference in YOUR lashes? I find it quite useful.
Blue Springs, MO
I like doing cat eyes. Does the point of this eyeliner good for that??
Pittsburg, CA
How does this eyeliner work for someone that is new to applications liquid liner ?
Blue Springs, MO
So this is an eyeliner the makes your eyelashes grow? Really?!?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email