BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #2 in Lash and Brow Treatments

• High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the bold and dramatic definition of a felt-tip eyeliner, in one easy step.
  • 100% of women saw enhanced lashes instantly!
  • 100% of women saw improved and more dense looking lashes after 1 week.
  • 100% of women saw more volumized and maximized lashes after 1 week. *Based on individual perception of results by a panel of female volunteers wearing eyeliner & mascara.

• Most lash treatment serums are $50+ so how does this compare?2 Answers
  • What is your favourite eyeliner?4 Answers
Dasha D.
Best liner ever!
This is a great eyeliner. I would describe it as a liquid eyeliner that goes on much smoother and daintier than many of the liquid styles would allow you to. You can however cake it on if that's your thing. I press lightly to get the effect I like. The first time I used it I wasn't sure on the product til I realized I had to shake it before applying...at least for the best result. Only thing I can comment on being a negative is if you are buying it to enhance your lashes. I'm not really sure how this eyeliner enhances lashes. If you are looking for a product to enhance your lashes, perhaps look elsewhere. If you are looking for a great, long lasting, quality eyeliner...you found it. LOOOOOVEEEEEEE
Safi U.
Chicago , IL
This is the most underrated product ever! I bought this to replace my  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner because I didn't like how shiny that one was. This one is cheaper and has the same kind of brush tip which makes it so easy and precise to use whether you want a tiny wing or a giant one, plus it's matte! You do need to make sure you shake it and maybe apply some on the back of your hand to get the ink flowing first. I also wish it was just a bit blacker but I had the same problem with the Kat Von D one. It's fine for a smaller wing but if I'm doing a big one I just use this to get a nice sharp line and then go over it with my  Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner to make it really black.
Morgan P.
I just used this eyeliner and I couldn't wait to review it. This is the smoothest, softest eyeliner pen I have ever used. If I couldn't find my usual liquid liner in a pot, I'd have to go to my last resort L'Oreal Infallible liner pen. It was really rough on my eyes, and it would skip over my fine lines (like most eyeliners), making my eyes look a hot mess. But THIS RIGHT HERE is now my go to. Its in a convenient pen style, with the pigment of a pot liquid liner. Even if the serum doesn't help my lashes, I'd still but this. Now I'm probably gonna look into the whole Physicians Formula brand. I stan!
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
This is one of my absolute go-to eyeliners. It applies easily and lasts all day. The product is really smooth and easy to apply in a subtle way or in a more dramatic cat-eye. I think the overall value of this is excellent and I love that I can wait for a PF sale and get this for around $8 a liner.

I think that there are some other eyeliners out there that are a little better or have a little more lasting power, but definitely not for the cost. I think that I will always still have a high end eyeliner on hand for times I want absolute perfection, but overall this is my daily go-to for eyeliner.

I took off a point because there is nothing last boosting about this eyeliner. I have been using it for years and I see 0 difference in my eyelashes. Honestly, this should just be marketed as a really good eyeliner and have that be enough.

Overall, it is an excellent eyeliner! I have this in both black and brown and use both regularly. An absolute go-to product!
Samantha K.
Minneapolis, MN
I find that the formula was very dry, which made it very hard to apply. The brush tip was a little more stiff than what I was looking for, seems to tug on my eye lid more than other products had. While I can usually draw my liner on with a pass or two, this is more like painting, as I have to go over areas multiple times for the same effect. I have not noticed any effect on my lashes, and I just finished my pen. I'll be looking for other options this time around.
Kasey C.
I freaking loooooove this liner! The soft brush tip is excellent for people like me that are terrible at winged liner. It is not waterproof at all, so on days where my allergies are acting up or I just have watery eyes, it does wear off pretty easily. But if you are not prone to those things this is a great choice. I don't necessarily think it lives up to its name regarding lash boosting, but even aside from that, It's a great liner.
Tara H.
Elkhorn City, KY
Okay guys, go buy it. I don't care if you've found a good eyeliner or if you rarely wear it. Go now!! This eyeliner has been a life saver! I can usually get a good while out of one pen. What I love about this eyeliner, it's like a pen so it's easy to do normal top liner or a wing. You can go thick or thin! It's the easiest thing over ever used! What's also great, instead of have a hard unbendable tip, the tip has really fine brush hairs that aren't to flimsy and help you achieve your desired look! I believe the price ranges from 9.59-12.50. Which is pricey for drug store but I have tried higher brand eyeliners, I keep coming back to this one! I will insert a picture wearing it!
Brynna H.
bloomer , WI
I got this product because it said it had an additional lash serum. While it’s great and fairly affordable. the color isn’t exactly black black. You do have to go over your line a few times but the ingredients are so natural and there are very few of them, but it’s a little more effort than just a basic felt tip. The lash conditioner is a plus though.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I am always on the hunt for a good eyeliner. This was pretty good actually. It had a nice matte finish and that’s what I really am wanting the most out of a black eyeliner. It’s drugstore, so it is affordable, which is always great! I purchased mine from Walgreen’s. Physicians Formula® Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
Kayls K.
Muncie, IN
This is my go-to eyeliner. The brush is amazing and hard to find on other eyeliners at a similar price point. The eyeliner is long lasting and dries quickly-- you don't have to worry much about smudging. I've been using it for almost a year and haven't noticed any dramatic change in eyelashes, but the eyeliner itself is great without that bonus.
Sky G.
Somerset, Bristol
What is your favourite eyeliner?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton , AB
Most lash treatment serums are $50+ so how does this compare?