BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #6 in Lash and Brow Treatments

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while nourishing & conditioning lashes.
  • Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective.
  • Innovative and easy to use tool delivers the perfect amount directly to the lash base.
  • High-tech Japanese formula can be used alone day and night or under eyeliner.

Water. Glycerin. Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17. 1,2-Hexanediol. Boric Acid. Caprylyl Glycol. Sodium Borate. Sodium Chloride. Tropolone. Disodium EDTA.

• Is this just a clear eyelash serum or is this an eyeliner...3 Answers
  • How long does this liner last? Does it really boost lash ...5 Answers
  • Can you this before you put on mascara?2 Answers
zainab s.
Review for: Black more...
Absolutely love this product!! It is a literal dupe for the Kat Von Dee Tattoo Liner. It has a brush tip applicator, which is great because with felt tip liners the fuzzies tend to come out. That ruins the shape of the tip. The liner stays on all day with very minimal fading in the inner corner of the eye. Because of the brush tip, you can get the most perfect, sharpest winged liner! I have worn this eyeliner for 8+ hours and my wing stayed so sharp. Another great thing is that it doesn't bleed all over the lid. The lash boosting part is my favorite because I have noticed that my lashes are naturally a little bit longer than before! So much cheaper than the Kat Von Dee liner and plus you can use coupons at Ulta Beauty! Try it out and I promise you won't regret it :)

Rachel N.
Review for: Physicians Formula Lash 2-in-1 Boosting Eyeliner Black more...
The applicator for this is fantastic. The rest of the product is pretty meh. The black isn’t super opaque, but I don’t mind that. It doesn’t smudge. Washes off incredibly easily. Big warning though: DO NOT CRYING WEARING THIS. Watch a sad movie, and it burned so bad. My vision got fuzzy, and it hurt like crazy. I had to run to the bathroom and wash my eyes out. I know it was the eyeliner because I’ve worn/cried in the other products I was wearing before.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Oh my goodness. J just got this a few days ago after hearing so many great reviews and im so glad I did. Its so pigmented. The perfect black color. Went on beautifully. Its a liquid liner but it has like a paint brush type tip. It went over my glitter without skipping or anything and looked amazing. I paid less for it because it 40 percent off at my rite aid. But its originally 12 bucks i believe. You can find it at most drug stores and chain stores. And possibly ulta but im not sure. I highly reccomend this. I cant say if it helps your lashes yet. But i had the eyebrow gel with the eyebrow boosting properties and that seemed to work amazing to help my brows grow.
Kellie S.
Brandon, SD
Review for: Brown more...
I have been using the Kat Von D Eyeliner in Trooper for the past few months. I keep feeling like it is going to run out and I needed a back up. Rather than spend $20 on another eyeliner, I decided to try the physicians formula eye booster instead as I had heard great things online. I was pleased to find out it had a brush very similar to the Kat Von D eyeliner that I have been using. I feel like it may not be quite as dark as Kat’s formula, and is not as budge proof (I have wing struggle some days and am able to quickly wipe away the wing if it isn’t what I want...not alway a bad thing). It is a very good liner however, I find it easy to draw a line and it does stay on all day. Price considered, I would buy this one again.
savannah p.
Taylorsville, UT
physicans formula. These are my favorite drugstore felt tip liners. They are hydrating and glide on soo easily. They also are very thin so you can get a nice precise thin line! They only retail for about $8! I have them in black and brown!

Safi U.
This is the most underrated product ever! I bought this to replace my  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner because I didn't like how shiny that one was. This one is cheaper and has the same kind of brush tip which makes it so easy and precise to use whether you want a tiny wing or a giant one, plus it's matte! You do need to make sure you shake it and maybe apply some on the back of your hand to get the ink flowing first. I also wish it was just a bit blacker but I had the same problem with the Kat Von D one. It's fine for a smaller wing but if I'm doing a big one I just use this to get a nice sharp line and then go over it with my  Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner to make it really black.
Kayls K.
Muncie, IN
This is my go-to eyeliner. The brush is amazing and hard to find on other eyeliners at a similar price point. The eyeliner is long lasting and dries quickly-- you don't have to worry much about smudging. I've been using it for almost a year and haven't noticed any dramatic change in eyelashes, but the eyeliner itself is great without that bonus.
Dasha D.
reisterstown
Best liner ever!
This is a great eyeliner. I would describe it as a liquid eyeliner that goes on much smoother and daintier than many of the liquid styles would allow you to. You can however cake it on if that's your thing. I press lightly to get the effect I like. The first time I used it I wasn't sure on the product til I realized I had to shake it before applying...at least for the best result. Only thing I can comment on being a negative is if you are buying it to enhance your lashes. I'm not really sure how this eyeliner enhances lashes. If you are looking for a product to enhance your lashes, perhaps look elsewhere. If you are looking for a great, long lasting, quality eyeliner...you found it. LOOOOOVEEEEEEE
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Brown more...
I’ve been trying this eyeliner for maybe two weeks now, and I honestly think I’ve seen a difference in the length and fullness of my lashes! I have been casually looking for a lash serum, but haven’t been entirely invested enough to shell out the cash for one, but when I saw this I figured I’d give it a try! As well as it seeming treating my lashes very well, it is a wonderful eyeliner! It’s an easy-to-apply strong black liner, and while it lasts all day, it’s not difficult to remove. With all of the things this liner accomplishes, it’s a steal at its price point. I would definitely recommend this, if you haven’t tried it yet!
Ashley C.
Duck Hill, MS
I am a huge fan of PF products, but I believe this was the most unimpressed I have ever been about one of their products. The eyeliner pen seemed to run out really quickly and wouldn't apply to the eye very well at all. The pen would have to be held pointing down or else the liquid wouldn't come out.
Louisa B.
How long does this liner last? Does it really boost lash growth?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Makeup F.
liberty
I would really like to try this product but Does it actually do what is claims it does ??🤔
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Most lash treatment serums are $50+ so how does this compare?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Is this just a clear eyelash serum or is this an eyeliner with eyelash benefits?