Physicians Formula Eye Booster™
- High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while nourishing & conditioning lashes.
- Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective.
- Innovative and easy to use tool delivers the perfect amount directly to the lash base.
- High-tech Japanese formula can be used alone day and night or under eyeliner.
Water. Glycerin. Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17. 1,2-Hexanediol. Boric Acid. Caprylyl Glycol. Sodium Borate. Sodium Chloride. Tropolone. Disodium EDTA.see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Absolutely love this product!! It is a literal dupe for the Kat Von Dee Tattoo Liner. It has a brush tip applicator, which is great because with felt tip liners the fuzzies tend to come out. That ruins the shape of the tip. The liner stays on all day with very minimal fading in the inner corner of the eye. Because of the brush tip, you can get the most perfect, sharpest winged liner! I have worn this eyeliner for 8+ hours and my wing stayed so sharp. Another great thing is that it doesn't bleed all over the lid. The lash boosting part is my favorite because I have noticed that my lashes are naturally a little bit longer than before! So much cheaper than the Kat Von Dee liner and plus you can use coupons at Ulta Beauty! Try it out and I promise you won't regret it :)
I think that there are some other eyeliners out there that are a little better or have a little more lasting power, but definitely not for the cost. I think that I will always still have a high end eyeliner on hand for times I want absolute perfection, but overall this is my daily go-to for eyeliner.
I took off a point because there is nothing last boosting about this eyeliner. I have been using it for years and I see 0 difference in my eyelashes. Honestly, this should just be marketed as a really good eyeliner and have that be enough.
Overall, it is an excellent eyeliner! I have this in both black and brown and use both regularly. An absolute go-to product!
• Wears all day even with extremely oily eyelids.
• Super easy to use because of the brush tip.
• When it rubs off it doesn’t smear everywhere so you don’t look crazy with panda eyes.
• Easily rubs off if you touch it but super easy to touch and up.
• It’s not matte black it drys a bit shiny.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos