BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #6 in Lash and Brow Treatments

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while nourishing & conditioning lashes.
  • Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective.
  • Innovative and easy to use tool delivers the perfect amount directly to the lash base.
  • High-tech Japanese formula can be used alone day and night or under eyeliner.

Water. Glycerin. Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17. 1,2-Hexanediol. Boric Acid. Caprylyl Glycol. Sodium Borate. Sodium Chloride. Tropolone. Disodium EDTA.

• Is this just a clear eyelash serum or is this an eyeliner...3 Answers
  • How long does this liner last? Does it really boost lash ...5 Answers
  • Can you this before you put on mascara?2 Answers
zainab s.
Review for: Black more...
Absolutely love this product!! It is a literal dupe for the Kat Von Dee Tattoo Liner. It has a brush tip applicator, which is great because with felt tip liners the fuzzies tend to come out. That ruins the shape of the tip. The liner stays on all day with very minimal fading in the inner corner of the eye. Because of the brush tip, you can get the most perfect, sharpest winged liner! I have worn this eyeliner for 8+ hours and my wing stayed so sharp. Another great thing is that it doesn't bleed all over the lid. The lash boosting part is my favorite because I have noticed that my lashes are naturally a little bit longer than before! So much cheaper than the Kat Von Dee liner and plus you can use coupons at Ulta Beauty! Try it out and I promise you won't regret it :)

Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
Review for: Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum Black 7367 more...
This is one of my absolute go-to eyeliners. It applies easily and lasts all day. The product is really smooth and easy to apply in a subtle way or in a more dramatic cat-eye. I think the overall value of this is excellent and I love that I can wait for a PF sale and get this for around $8 a liner.

I think that there are some other eyeliners out there that are a little better or have a little more lasting power, but definitely not for the cost. I think that I will always still have a high end eyeliner on hand for times I want absolute perfection, but overall this is my daily go-to for eyeliner.

I took off a point because there is nothing last boosting about this eyeliner. I have been using it for years and I see 0 difference in my eyelashes. Honestly, this should just be marketed as a really good eyeliner and have that be enough.

Overall, it is an excellent eyeliner! I have this in both black and brown and use both regularly. An absolute go-to product!
Rachel N.
Review for: Physicians Formula Lash 2-in-1 Boosting Eyeliner Black more...
The applicator for this is fantastic. The rest of the product is pretty meh. The black isn’t super opaque, but I don’t mind that. It doesn’t smudge. Washes off incredibly easily. Big warning though: DO NOT CRYING WEARING THIS. Watch a sad movie, and it burned so bad. My vision got fuzzy, and it hurt like crazy. I had to run to the bathroom and wash my eyes out. I know it was the eyeliner because I’ve worn/cried in the other products I was wearing before.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Oh my goodness. J just got this a few days ago after hearing so many great reviews and im so glad I did. Its so pigmented. The perfect black color. Went on beautifully. Its a liquid liner but it has like a paint brush type tip. It went over my glitter without skipping or anything and looked amazing. I paid less for it because it 40 percent off at my rite aid. But its originally 12 bucks i believe. You can find it at most drug stores and chain stores. And possibly ulta but im not sure. I highly reccomend this. I cant say if it helps your lashes yet. But i had the eyebrow gel with the eyebrow boosting properties and that seemed to work amazing to help my brows grow.
Tara H.
Ashcamp, KY
Okay guys, go buy it. I don't care if you've found a good eyeliner or if you rarely wear it. Go now!! This eyeliner has been a life saver! I can usually get a good while out of one pen. What I love about this eyeliner, it's like a pen so it's easy to do normal top liner or a wing. You can go thick or thin! It's the easiest thing over ever used! What's also great, instead of have a hard unbendable tip, the tip has really fine brush hairs that aren't to flimsy and help you achieve your desired look! I believe the price ranges from 9.59-12.50. Which is pricey for drug store but I have tried higher brand eyeliners, I keep coming back to this one! I will insert a picture wearing it!
Diana G.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Brown more...
I love this eyeliner!! I have tried dozens of eyeliners from drugstore to high end and I can honestly say this is the best one I have found for myself.
Pros:
• Wears all day even with extremely oily eyelids.
• Super easy to use because of the brush tip.
• Pigmented
• When it rubs off it doesn’t smear everywhere so you don’t look crazy with panda eyes.

Cons
• Easily rubs off if you touch it but super easy to touch and up.
• It’s not matte black it drys a bit shiny.
Kellie S.
Brandon, SD
Review for: Brown more...
I have been using the Kat Von D Eyeliner in Trooper for the past few months. I keep feeling like it is going to run out and I needed a back up. Rather than spend $20 on another eyeliner, I decided to try the physicians formula eye booster instead as I had heard great things online. I was pleased to find out it had a brush very similar to the Kat Von D eyeliner that I have been using. I feel like it may not be quite as dark as Kat’s formula, and is not as budge proof (I have wing struggle some days and am able to quickly wipe away the wing if it isn’t what I want...not alway a bad thing). It is a very good liner however, I find it easy to draw a line and it does stay on all day. Price considered, I would buy this one again.
savannah p.
US
physicans formula. These are my favorite drugstore felt tip liners. They are hydrating and glide on soo easily. They also are very thin so you can get a nice precise thin line! They only retail for about $8! I have them in black and brown!

Safi U.
This is the most underrated product ever! I bought this to replace my  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner because I didn't like how shiny that one was. This one is cheaper and has the same kind of brush tip which makes it so easy and precise to use whether you want a tiny wing or a giant one, plus it's matte! You do need to make sure you shake it and maybe apply some on the back of your hand to get the ink flowing first. I also wish it was just a bit blacker but I had the same problem with the Kat Von D one. It's fine for a smaller wing but if I'm doing a big one I just use this to get a nice sharp line and then go over it with my  Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner to make it really black.
Kayls K.
Muncie, IN
This is my go-to eyeliner. The brush is amazing and hard to find on other eyeliners at a similar price point. The eyeliner is long lasting and dries quickly-- you don't have to worry much about smudging. I've been using it for almost a year and haven't noticed any dramatic change in eyelashes, but the eyeliner itself is great without that bonus.
Louisa B.
How long does this liner last? Does it really boost lash growth?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Makeup F.
liberty
I would really like to try this product but Does it actually do what is claims it does ??🤔
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Is this just a clear eyelash serum or is this an eyeliner with eyelash benefits?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Most lash treatment serums are $50+ so how does this compare?

back