BeautyEyeEyelinerPhysicians Formula
Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black

by Physicians Formula

WHAT IT IS:

An ultra-fine, water-proof liquid eyeliner made with the blackest of black pigments to allow the ultimate flow-through application with our fast ink-dry finish.

WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOU:

Enriched with a boosting complex to strengthen and condition for improved and healthy lashes.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Waterproof Complex, Lash-Conditioning Serum, and Peptides.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/EAU, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-21, ACRYLATES/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, C11-15 PARETH-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DEXTRAN, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (CLOVER) FLOWER EXTRACT, BLACK 2 (CI 77266). [1901-1]

Is this really waterproof? I have oily eyelids and watery eyes and I need a new liner STAT
Is this truly matte?
Pros and cons of the product?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black!
How would you rate this product?
Hannah D.
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Hannah D.
Hello I have been using this eyeliner for a long time . I absolutely love it so much . It’s the best . 1) long lasting 2) you get the perfect wing liner 3) matte black I highly recommend you try this liner . It’s so good and it’s the only liner I use .
Amber N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Amber N.
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. It’s easy to apply and lasts and gives really nice pigment. But what I love most of all is that it has the eye booster added to it which apparently helps lash health. But only 4 stars because I’m not sure if it’s made a difference on my lashes or not.
Isabella M.
Indianapolis, IN
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Isabella M.
Purchased at: Target
Long lasting with a fine point tip that makes application for even beginners very easy. Color holds all day and does not smudge or smear. Easy to remove and has been what I’ve been searching for for years!!
Jillian  B.
Millsboro, DE
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Jillian  B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me likeeeey! I'm new to using a brush tip liquid liner so there was a learner curve because I'm not used to it, but its so much easier! This doesn't drag on my outer lid so its super easy to confidently do a wing without worrying about it messing everything up. The color is super black which makes going over shimmer shadow a breeze. I'm so glad I tried this guy out! #eyeliner #cateye #wingliner #drugstoremakeup #selfiegame
Samantha  A.
Sacramento, CA
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Samantha  A.
This stuff is amazing, but I don’t use it as eyeliner. Before you stop reading - hear me out. If you’re looking for a super fine tipped precision liquid eyeliner this is your buy. I actually use it to draw brow strokes to define my eyebrows further. That’s how fine of a tip this pen has. It can actually mimic eyebrow strokes. I highly recommend this product for whatever you want the most precise liner for - brows, eyes, freckles, whatever.
Joyce P.
Santa Clarita, CA
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Joyce P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this eyeliner for my wedding day. I did my own make up, and look how it went. This product lasted through the tears and long-day celebration without smearing. It’s the truest black I could find in the market, and the easiest to use. It’s also very good to my very sensitive and watery eyes. ❤️ I definitely recommend this product! (The imperfections are from the black lash glue I used, that was colored black. I just peeled it off after drying)
Anthonella C.
Homestead, FL
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Anthonella C.
You really need to try this eyeliner. I love eyeliner and everyone always ask me where is from and is this one! It stays on all the night and doesn’t smudge! I already been through like 4 of this and will still buy it😍Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black
Ruth C.
Laredo, TX
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Ruth C.
My favorite eyeliner that is better than the ones at Sephora. Very gentle, waterproof and long lasting. Worth every penny and I will continue to repurchase!
Hannah D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite eyeliner and it’s waterproof it’s perfect and gives me a sharp wing liner every time highly recommend.
Dora V.
Greenville, MI
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black uploaded by Dora V.
Very smooth application. Lasts all day. I love using it because it makes me look like I know what I’m doing. I really don’t think it needs to be improved. I have 4 of them just to make sure I have it when one runs out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...