BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Gel cream eyeliner with easy-to-use pen provides the perfect eye lining tool for our most dramatic, longwearing liner yet!

Extra-longwear formula is water-resistant and smudge-resistant so color stays put, delivering seamless definition.
Infused with Lash Conditioning Peptides.

Benefits:

• Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance free
  • Paraben free
  • Gluten free
  • Dermatologist approved
  • Cruelty free
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Clinically tested
  • Oil-freea
  • Ophthalmologist tested

Water/eau, Beeswax/cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax/cire de Carnauba, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Polybutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cellulose, Oleic Acid, PTFE, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Nylon-6, Troxerutin, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Panthenol, Silica, Simethicone, Tetrasodium edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)

• Could someone please post a tutorial? I love the look of ...1 Answers
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Matte Lacquer Cream Eyeliner
  • "Love this Eyeliner, Packaging great and price was great. Easy to use, Black Eyeliner  was very pigmented and easy to get a winged eyeliner look." in 3 reviews
Lori M.
Grove City, OH
This is the eyeliner I've been looking for!! This is usually a brand that I overlook but decided to five this a try. It took more than a few twists of the pen to get the liner to flow, I almost thought it didn't work. I was also a little worried about the look of the felt tip. Didn't think I would like it at all. It glided on smooth and didn't smudge at all. It has a bold color that lasted all day. It's definitely my favorite liner and I'm now excited to try more from this brand!!
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
This eyeliner is very dark and matte like promised. However, I have a hard time creating winged eyeliner looks with this. It's a cream, so it's just messy as a pen. The felt tip has a hole it comes out of when you twist it. I'm always overusing it I feel, but I can't tell because it's a pen. So when I run out, I run out. I won't be be purchasing because it's just hard to work with the cream for me.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
Hands down my favorite eyeliner EVER! I like the liquid formula with an applicator that is easy to use and doesn’t leave your line looking patchy. The color is great, so is the price, and therefore I highly recommend!!
Samantha W.
Visalia , CA
Physicians Formula Eye Booster™ this physicians formula eyeliner is absolutely amazing! I love how easy it is to use and the price point is pretty affordable considering the longevity of the product. I use this eyeliner to make my perfect cat wings!
Jasmine H.
I love this product because it is an opaque liner that stays on all day and does not smudge. I noticed a difference in my lashes after a few months of using this product. This is the only eyeliner I use.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I don’t particularly like shiny/metallic eyeliners, I definitely prefer a matte liner. I like to use this by grabbing a thin, firm liner brush and using the formula of this liner that way. The top on this pen makes the pigment a bit messy so you have to use a separate brush for it.
Caroline H.
I was very excited to try this eyeliner because of all the great things I’ve heard about it. But, I found it difficult to use (you constantly have to shake it to bring product to the surface of the felt tip) and it wasn’t very pigmented. I would recommend using a L’Oréal eyeliner instead if you are looking for a drugstore eyeliner.
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
I really like this as a pen style eye liner. It applies in a thin line you can build up to be as thick as you want. It removes easily when I remove my make up. I like that it comes in brown, which is a little less harsh for me to wear everyday. I recommend this product.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I tried this based off of Thataylaa's review. I got the ultra black one like she suggested but when I tried it, it was more like a gray color and was very patchy. However, it does have a super sharp tip that makes doing the outline of a wing super easy.
Rach l.
Very black pigmented liner that makes achieving a winged liner easy and forming a precise tip easy. I️ bought mine at target and it was fairly affordable and lasted a long time. Will definitely be repurchasing
Could someone please post a tutorial? I love the look of the eyeliner and the tip, but have had trouble learning how to properly use it.

Amazon