BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Warning! Life Changing DIY Lash Extensions Brush-On Lash Extensions in 2 Minutes Promotes 24 Hour Wear Experience a Total Lash Transformation! Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit Includes: Mascara (0.20 oz / 5.8 g) Extensions (0.01 oz / 0.3 g)... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa S.
I honestly did not like this product and I was so hopeful. It left fibers on my skin and sometimes they made their way into my eye. I didn't get the fullness I thought I was gonna. It just go clumpy. I tried multiple times to make sure it wasn't just cause I was new to using the product. I definitely wouldn't use it again.
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I love this product I think that is very good for adding volume and it giving an illusion of link to your lashes. I purchased this from ulta. I'm not sure that I would buy this again and just because I wear false lashes all the time so I'm not too concerned about my real lashes.
Ayana H.
I love how it goes perfectly on your eyes because it really like makes your eyes pop out like so big and that's literally the best thing is I Lee hate when my eyes are a little small or tiny I'm all set I always have bigeyes but my eyes make it even even even bigger when I wear this product because it is such a great product and I hope you like it too OK bye now
Elizabeth H.
Boonville, NY
I did not like this mascara at all! There is so much fall out from the fibers and it makes my lashes super clumpy. I am not going to re-purchase this item.
Viola D.
Holden, MA
This is my all time fav mascara. Ive tried many brands with extensions also. This one has a light feel extensions stick well all day.
Courtney E.
I did not like this at all. The fibers got in my eyes constantly and they didn't stick to my eyelashes. It also dried out really fast
khushbu p.
Reston, VA
Love this! All of their eye lash serum formula products are amazing and effective!! I have been using them for 2 years
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely loved this product! No need for falsies with this amazing mascara duo! I highly recommend it!
Devin P.
winnipeg mb
I usually just wear the mascara alone , but recently tried the powder application and noticed it extended my natural lashes quite a bit, liked the way it turned out
Christina E.
Glovertown
Pretty good for the price! I find it takes a bit of practice on how to apply without clumps and to get the fibres to stay put and not have too much fall off but once you do the end result is nice! Doesn't replace false lashes tho!