BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Instant, fuller, thicker brows!
  • Achieve a natural fuller-brow look and lift with Feather Brow 2-in-1 brow tool.

HIGHLIGHTER/ILLUMINATEUR INGREDIENTS: Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Isocetyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Phenyl Trimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Ozokerite, Palmitic Acid, Polyglyceryl- 2-Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide.
May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891).

FIBER/POUR LES SOURCILS INGREDIENTS: Cellulose, Kaolin, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Panax Quinquefolius Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Urtica Dioica (nettle) Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (basil) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Extract, Troxerutin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17.

Buy on Walmart
  • "This thing is amazing! It makes your eye brow look natural but fuller and longer. Its very easy to use but you must use lite strokes. The highlight on the other end is very beautiful. It is a great combination. I definitely reccomend.
    " in 3 reviews
Rachael H.
Review for: Brunette more...
This product does a great job filling in your brows. The end result looks very natural and it is easy to use. It does a great job filling in gaps and adding on if brows are over-plucked. The highlight isn't as great and I don't use that part very much. The only downside of the brow filler is that because it is more powdery rather than waxy, it can be a bit messy if you aren't expecting it. Overall, a good brow product and one I will continue to use.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Brunette more...
Let me start off by saying.. I know close to nothing about filling my brows in, nothing at all. I barely know how to tweeze my brows correctly! However, this product definitely helped me out. I was one of those girls who extremely overplucked their eyebrows and now it’s a pain trying to get them to grow back - but this makes it easier! I don’t have to stress because it seems to fill in my eye brows naturally and make them look longer and fully, achieving the look I have always wanted!

I think this product is also very user-friendly and good for beginners, like myself, that aren’t sure if they are doing it right. Whether or not you actually ARE doing it right or not, it doesn’t look too bold or overdone on your face.

With that being said, I am not a huge fan of the highlight. It is dry and hard to blend out so it looks harsh unless you want to spend an hour blending it out.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Review for: Light Brown more...
i love this company so much that i hate to write a bad review but i do NOT like this products. itnsays fibers...where? all it is it almost likena skinny highlight stick for the eyebrows i guess. doesnr do much. :(
Katy P.
Wilmington
I like it it is not as good as the wet and wild but it does work I like the highlighter part of it. I am new to using all of these so I'm sure that I will figure out how to make it look more natural. But I would much rather use a pencil to draw my eyebrows in.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Black more...
I wasn't happy the first time I applied it because the fibers was falling out of the tube , but after I practiced a couple of times I really do like it. It matches my brows perfectly and it makes my brows natural looking.The highlighter isn't all that great, its kind of dry when applying and hard to blend out. I will probably buy again just for the fiber brow.
Ashley S.
Raleigh, NC
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
Review for: Brunette more...
I never knew I needed this brow product until I got it from CVS on a sale. It's simply amazing! My eyebrows are light and mousy. I apply a little of the shimmer highlight stick that's one on end of the applicator, and then swipe the fibers from the other side over my brow. It makes them look amazing and they really stand out! No flakes from the fibers either. They stay put!
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I bought this because it included a brow bone highlight. The highlight is gorgeous. It's pretty smooth and blends really well. The brow wax is a little clumpy but if you take your time and blend it out it lasts and is worth the extra effort. I purchased his at CVS on sale and I haven't stopped buying it since. A cheaper alternative to the brow wiz by ABH!