10 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the bold and dramatic definition of a felt-tip eyeliner, in one easy step. Lash Boosting complex applied at the base of lashes is most effective in improving lash appearance. Dramatic Felt-Tip Applicator: Jumbo felt-tip eyeliner provides a bold line to create dramatic definition or sultry cat eyes. see more...

• What the longest period of time you've had this liner without it dr...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product and if so did your lashes grow??2 Answers
  • Does this transfer to the top of the lid?2 Answers
Tori R.
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
I had always had a love/hate relationship with liquid liners. I'm not one for splurging on makeup, but I could never find a drugstore liner that really met all of my needs. I love gel liner, but the application process can be lengthy and hard to correct. Finding a brush small enough to give you precision is difficult. Liquid liners always seem to dry out and the foam tips get worn down and dirty. Plus I always end up transfering the liner to my lid because the dry down time is ridiculous. I had heard amazing things about this liner, but $10 seemed a little steep for the drugstore. I finally found a coupon and bought the bullet and let me tell you, I did not regret it. This stuff is a rich dark black, dries quickly on your eye but not in the tube, and the tiny brush tip is insanely easy to use. It doesn't smudge or flake but is easy to remove if you make a mistake and want to correct. I'll absolutely be repurchasing this product, even at full price. I can't speak for the lash boosting aspect, but it's worth the money regardless. Definitely a must have.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
I bought this eyeliner in ultra black a couple of months ago based on a strong recommendation from a friend, and boy, am I glad I did. The brush tip makes it so easy to apply my daily winged liner (which I have a strong penchant for). The color is usually extremely rich and it does not budge once it has dried down. The only reason I'm taking a star off is that I've had to go through 3 liners now, as the liner has either dried out or the brush bristles separate a little bit leading to multiple lines. But when it works, it works extremely well. Once in awhile, the liner will seem to be drying out, but I'll just grab a tissue and draw a few brush strokes until the liner starts depositing rich color again and that usually solves the problem for me! All in all, this is such a good liquid eyeliner, it's pricey for a drugstore but obviously cheaper than a high end product, and it's perfect for my daily winged liner.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
White Plains, NY
I'm still amazed that I don't hear beauty gurus and bloggers raving about this product more. It has become, without a doubt, my ride or die liquid liner. I found it on a whim one day after several months of debating getting the Kat Von D tattoo liner, and I'm so glad I went this route first. The brush is divine--ultrafine hairs versus a felt tip make the pen glide along the lash line so smoothly. There is no skipping, and I get the sharpest wing I've ever gotten. I even compared a nearly-empty pen to a brand-new Kat Von D liner that i received in a Sephora Play Box, and Physicians Formula was still the winner. It's more pigmented, and true black. I do set this with a black eyeshadow, but only because I"m trying to pan the shadow. The liner stays on all day regardless, but is SO easy to remove when you're ready. My #1 go-to eyeliner recommendation, high end OR drugstore.
Makenzy C.
Makenzy C.
This eyeliner is in my list for top three liquid liners. It's kind of pricey for the drugstore at $9 or $10 depending on where you buy it but it lasts forever and didn't dry out on me after six months. I love the brush tip because it's long and helps me draw a nicely sized line on my lid and it makes doing a wing really easy.

The only problem with this liner is that it isn't always opaque. Even the blackest shade can still come out looking sheer on me. I also don't like that the formula isn't matte like the NYC liquid liner. As for the eyelash growing claims that this boasts, I didn't see much of a difference for me. I was using it continuously for at least 2 months and I didn't see a lot of extra growth in my lashes.

TLDR: This eyeliner is pretty good. I like the brush tip and how easy it is to draw a line but I don't like how sheer it can come show up sometimes.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
I usually buy this from Ulta, because I like to use their coupons when I get it. Also sometimes they have a BOGO sale on this.
This is the best drugstore eyeliner I have used. The pointed bristles are much easier to use then a felt tip applicator and it is very easy to create a winged look.
One complaint that I have is the names of the colors. The black is really more of a grey color... while the ultra black is a true dark black. One time I accidentally bought black and had to return for ultra black so just be aware of the names when you are purchasing since the outer packaging/product looks pretty much the same in box.
Also compared to other higher end brands this one lasted the longest and I was really happy with the quality. It stayed on all day without fading or smearing. I have been purchasing this for over four years and will continue to use it.
Darise R.
Darise R.
I've been using this for about a week now and I have to say my eyeliner application time has been cut in half! I used to be a big fan of gel eyeliners because of their matte finish but it would take me forever to achieve a perfect line. This has a semi-matte finish which is a little disappointing but it's so easy to apply and work with that I don't even care lol. Be warned it does run off easily so if you touch your eyes a lot I would not recommend this. Also I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem but it was so hard to open. They do a good job of making sure the pen stays protected and doesn't dry out but it's always a struggle for me to get it open and I don't know why, hence 4 stars.
LeighAnn D.
LeighAnn D.
Holy grail liquid eyeliner! This one truly is the best drugstore liquid liner I've ever used. I had some trouble with others in the past and thought I was just bad at applying it. This stuff though, makes me feel like I actually know what I'm doing. It is so easy to get a smooth line, solid color, no skipping, and lasts all day. The only negative I can think of is one day I tried wearing it by itself with no eyeshadow and it flaked really badly, like it refused to stick to my skin. That's the only time I've had any issues. Regardless, I've gone from only bothering for fancy occasions to everyday use because of how great this is! Definitely worth the $10.
Fe J.
Fe J.
Mesa, AZ
I normally buy a different eyeliner but it was on backorder by the manufacturer. That's when I set out to find my plan B eyeliner. After reading many reviews I decided to give Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner in black a try. I have to say I'm very pleased with it. The brush tip is neither too soft of too hard. It does create fine and bold lines and it last all day. I have notices significant lash growth in the 3 weeks I've been using it. I also love that while it stays in place all day, it is also very easy to wash off. Who knows, this may just become my Plan A liner from now on.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
I love liquid liner and use it on a daily basis. I've heard great things about the Physician's Formula brand and wanted to try out their liquid liner. Not only is this a liquid liner, this product also has a eyelash growth serum! I've been using this liner for a couple of months and feel that I can give it a proper review. Overall, I like this liner: easy to use, doesn't smudge, and my lashes are a LITTLE longer?! Maybe it's a placebo effect, but I think there is a difference after months of use. My only gripe about this liner is that it's not as pigmented as I'd like.
Roseanna H.
Roseanna H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've used this about once or twice a week since I bought it four weeks ago. I was looking for a liquid eyeliner without Propylene Glycol in it which would have a smooth line and easy application, and this Physicians Formula eyeliner delivered! The pigment doesn't come out too much or too little, the liner doesn't irritate my eyes at all and even leaves my eyelashes feeling healthier than before after use. I haven't noticed any eyelash lengthening or thickening from the "2-in-1" aspect of having growth serum included, but this is a good everyday product.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Oakland, CA
Has this made an actual difference in YOUR lashes? I find it quite useful.
Blue Springs, MO
I like doing cat eyes. Does the point of this eyeliner good for that??
Micah S.
Micah S.
Pittsburg, CA
How does this eyeliner work for someone that is new to applications liquid liner ?
Elyse W.
Elyse W.
Mckeesport, PA
Is this good for sensitive eyes? I have a difficult time finding eyeliners that don't make my eyes water.
Blue Springs, MO
So this is an eyeliner the makes your eyelashes grow? Really?!?