BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-gentle enriched formula helps rehydrate dry skin without irritating. Long-lasting emollients and humectants restore moisture and help protect against moisture loss. Non-sticky lotion keeps skin velvety soft while it soothes rough, dry areas.

Water, Isocetyl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Tea-sTearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoly Stearate, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isostearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Bht, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Red 40, Yellow 5.

• I want to order 6 bottles of Physicians Formula Extra Ric...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yoleni E.
New Rochelle, NY
Another of my favorites. I have dry skin in certain areas on my face. I was searching online for products and had my friend purchase it for me since i had recently given birth and didnt want to step out. Tried this out when i read extra rich hydration. The results were phenomenal.
Erin C.
East Windsor, NJ
I liked this at first but it started to make my skin feel greasy. If you have oily skin I would not recommend using for that reason. Physicians formula has other great moisturizers. Other than feeling greasy, it did hydrate my skin and any dry spots disappeared quickly.
Estefani A.
This product absolutely amazing! It is a work of magic. I ordered it online after hearing great reviews about it. It is inexpensive and it definitely met my expectations. If you have dry skin and are looking for a hydrating oil I recommend this product.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
I bought physicians formula extra rich rehydrating formula and it is super gentle on my sensitive skin. It is a little pricey but overall worth it! It definitely met my expectations as I suffer from dry flaky skin. Would recommend
Silvia D.
Odessa
My skin was very dry and I am usually allergic to most moisturizers this one was perfect I have been using it since. The package was very user friendly. It was gentle to my skin and very refreshing I would totally recommend.
desiree t.
Very heavy and greasy. I understand it is for very dry skin but that would be all the more reason for it to absorb. I would not buy this again and it's kind of pricey. Olive oil would work the same I believe
Casey G.
Give me more of this moisturizer! It is so hard to find a product that moisturizes without feeling weighted down! This is it! I got it as a sample and ended up buying the bottle the next day! Highly recommended
Stephanie R.
San Marcos, TX
I Love This! It definitely moisturized my skin! I have normal to oily so its typically hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face more oily but this works wonders i definitely recommend!
Tela D.
pottsville pa
I used it a few times but I wasn't too much of a fan. It made my face over oily. I mean it all depends on person but I would much rather use my Mary Kay Products on my face.
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
I don't really care for this product but it my friend when she uses it she has dry skin and it works perfectly on her but for my skin and I have a oily skin it doesn't work.
I want to order 6 bottles of Physicians Formula Extra Rich Hydrating moisturizerThat's it - nothing else