BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-gentle enriched formula helps rehydrate dry skin without irritating. Long-lasting emollients and humectants restore moisture and help protect against moisture loss. Non-sticky lotion keeps skin velvety soft while it soothes rough, dry areas.

Water, Isocetyl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Tea-sTearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoly Stearate, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isostearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Bht, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Red 40, Yellow 5.

• I want to order 6 bottles of Physicians Formula Extra Ric...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yoleni E.
New Rochelle, NY
Another of my favorites. I have dry skin in certain areas on my face. I was searching online for products and had my friend purchase it for me since i had recently given birth and didnt want to step out. Tried this out when i read extra rich hydration. The results were phenomenal.
Erin C.
East Windsor, NJ
I liked this at first but it started to make my skin feel greasy. If you have oily skin I would not recommend using for that reason. Physicians formula has other great moisturizers. Other than feeling greasy, it did hydrate my skin and any dry spots disappeared quickly.
Crystal C.
Ahoskie
Physicians Formula is just an amazing brand all the way around. Great products and this is just another one of them. It’s extremely effective at moisturizing the skin. Not too thick, not too thin. A bit pricey, but great for those who have skin issues like acne.
Estefani A.
This product absolutely amazing! It is a work of magic. I ordered it online after hearing great reviews about it. It is inexpensive and it definitely met my expectations. If you have dry skin and are looking for a hydrating oil I recommend this product.
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
Awesome moisturizer! Really kept my skin glowing and fresh all day! This was my first time trying this brand and I will definitely be purchasing this product again! Also I thought it was reasonably priced and the packaging was pretty nice!!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Very lightweight but still got great overall coverage. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a long-term moisturizer. It helped my face feel protected and cared for. Was very gentle on my skin. I will definitely buy this again
Maria C.
Trenton, NJ
I love this moisturizer, I use it specially after I wash my face to replenish the skin. My skin are routine leaves me skin feeling a bit dry so I'm happy wit my this product and I don't feel it leaves my face looking greasy or anything.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
I bought physicians formula extra rich rehydrating formula and it is super gentle on my sensitive skin. It is a little pricey but overall worth it! It definitely met my expectations as I suffer from dry flaky skin. Would recommend
Silvia D.
Odessa
My skin was very dry and I am usually allergic to most moisturizers this one was perfect I have been using it since. The package was very user friendly. It was gentle to my skin and very refreshing I would totally recommend.
desiree t.
Very heavy and greasy. I understand it is for very dry skin but that would be all the more reason for it to absorb. I would not buy this again and it's kind of pricey. Olive oil would work the same I believe
I want to order 6 bottles of Physicians Formula Extra Rich Hydrating moisturizerThat's it - nothing else