BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Sensitive Skin? Be Sensible!™ Hypoallergenic With Vitamins Exceptionally effective yet ultra-gentle treatment for dry skin, helps revitalize dry areas while soothing and softening.  Formulated with a vitamin complex of A, D, and E, and enriched with natural oils, emollients esters and humectants, it replenishes moisture while helping protect against moisture loss. Non-irritating. Hypoallergenic Fragrance. Dermatologist approved. For information in the USA    ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
Review for: Physicians Formula Enriched Dry Skin Concentrate
I bought this on hopes it would work out well for me and some of my dry skin spots. Did meet some of my expectations and I think it’s a little pricey for the quality it gives, I would recommend this someone who is able to handle this type of product on their face depending on certain factors of the face.
Hadeel H.
Review for: For Dry To Very Dry Skin
Battling with dry skin can be a great battle. I've gone through tons of creams for dry skin and when i stumbled across this one my life changed for the better haha! It's very effective in what it does and the effects are great. It comes in a decent size and lasts for a good amount of time.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
Review for: For Dry To Very Dry Skin
this is one of the best moisturizers so far.  i use this every night and it works like magic.  it makes your skin burst of moist and the best part is that i have sensitive skin and this stuff isnt harsh on my skin at all.  highly recommended if you have dry skin
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
Review for: Physicians Formula Enriched Dry Skin Concentrate
This is amazing! I use it whenever I get dry patches on my skin to moisturize! It smells good and has the nice screw off top that allows you to choose/put back how much product you would like! I would recommend this to many!
Mara M.
Portales, NM
Review for: Physicians Formula Enriched Dry Skin Concentrate
This cream is heaven for your skin! It is truly one of the most effective skin moisturizing products I’ve ever bought! It was super hydrating and nourishing for my moderately dry skin! The one draw back was I didn’t particularly like the smell.
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
Review for: For Dry To Very Dry Skin
I love this product I have very dry skin to the point it peels and flakes off and this product really helps. I have used this line before for blush and bronzer and I loved them as well I would recommend.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Review for: Physicians Formula Enriched Dry Skin Concentrate
My skin is dry in certain spots, this cream has solved it, I'd give it five stars but I'm just not a big fan of the consistency, otherwise is an excellent product.
Elizabeth B.
Falmouth, Ky
Physicians is my go-to especially during winter. I have extremely dry skin, and winter doesn't help. Physicians formula always has exactoy wat icneed to stay moisturized!
Cassie B.
Balch Springs, TX
Love using this product after washing my face. After a day of heavy wear of makeup, it's super effective in keeping my skin looking and feeling hydrated. I used this in the morning before I applied makeup and when I go to bed. I normally have combination skin so it can be dry and oily at the same time. This is the perfect balance for my skin. Definitely recommend for dry or oily skin. Doesn't leave my face feeling too oily.
Maria N.
this product was really great on my combination skin. it was really moisturizing and did help with the dry patches on certain spots on my face. i like that it feels soft and the moisture locks in for a few hours. it was not an amazing product because i do have to reapply every now and then.