Physicians Formula Enriched Dry Skin Concentrate uploaded by trish g.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Sensitive Skin? Be Sensible! Exceptionally effective yet ultra-gentle treatment for dry skin, helps revitalize dry areas while soothing and softening. Formulated with a vitamin complex of A, D, and E, and enriched with natural oils, emollients esters and humectants, it replenishes moisture while helping protect against moisture loss. Non-irritating. Hypoallergenic Fragrance. Dermatologist approved. Made in the USA.

Water, tea- stearate, isocetyl stearate, persea gratissima (avacado) oil, glycerin, isostearic acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, cetyl acetate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, acetylared lanolin alcohol, allantoin, bht, cetyl alcohol, cholecalciferol, peg-20 retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, vegetable oil, tetrasodium edta, quaternium-15, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (hypoallergenic), blue 1, yellow 5.

Buy on Amazon
  • "WORKS AMAZING!!!!!!!! Many products claim they're for dry skin and will revitalize you within minutes however very few actually do so. This product does exactly what it claims, my skin has literally never looked less dry and felt so smooth. " in 18 reviews
  • "My HG moisturizer for night and day. I've tried many other moisturizers but none live up to this one. I notice a more youthful dewy glow when I put it on, and it doesn't clog or enlarge my pores nor sting or give me bumps. It's also not in the least bit oily but pleasantly creamy and it doesn't just lie there on my face feeling oily and sticky like so many so-called "hydrating creams". It makes my face feel moist, but in a good way, and it doesn't interfere with makeup one bit (not even mineral makeup or powders). I know they say there's no evidence that putting creams with collagen in it on your face does anything to improve its texture but I almost would swear this does just that. It's far better than creams twice the price and a little goes a long way. Too bad it's impossible to find in stores anymore. I have to order mine online from the Physician's Formula website. I just hope they continue to make it because it's just perfect, simple hydration with no fragrance or gimmicks and it's certainly cheap enough!" in 5 reviews
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This is a super hydrating cream. My skin isn't always dry but when it gets dry this is my go to. It is so hydrating for your skin and it leaves it so soft and refreshed.
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I bought this on hopes it would work out well for me and some of my dry skin spots. Did meet some of my expectations and I think it’s a little pricey for the quality it gives, I would recommend this someone who is able to handle this type of product on their face depending on certain factors of the face.
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
This is amazing! I use it whenever I get dry patches on my skin to moisturize! It smells good and has the nice screw off top that allows you to choose/put back how much product you would like! I would recommend this to many!
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
My skin is dry in certain spots, this cream has solved it, I'd give it five stars but I'm just not a big fan of the consistency, otherwise is an excellent product.
Evelin M.
Alamogordo, NM
This is a good product will use that, as soon as you stop using it feels like your skin is very sticky, I have never liked collagen-based products myself so perhaps my answer is a little bias. I did like at first how soft my skin begin to feel however my pores begin to clog. I would not recommend this to a friend unfortunately.
Kyra F.
The Woodlands, TX
Savannah H.
This stuff is sooo fantastic, I have been using it for a few months, and I get carded more than ever, having just turned 30 that's something I love to hear! My fine lines are mostly laugh lines, and under my eyes but, this has made my lines much less visible. I do recommend you try this if you get a chance.
Maria N.
this product was really great on my combination skin. it was really moisturizing and did help with the dry patches on certain spots on my face. i like that it feels soft and the moisture locks in for a few hours. it was not an amazing product because i do have to reapply every now and then.
Bushra H.
San Jose
Absolutely an amazing product. It is very hydrating. If you have super dry, cracked skin this product will cure it within 4-5. It's not as greasy as you expect which is another great thing about this product. It's also very refreshing. Very easy to use and it is full of moisture. It's a very thick paste so a little goes a long way.