BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Enhance Hazel Eyes Instant Glamour On-The-Go! Define Eyeliner Contour Eye Shadow Illuminate Highlighter 1 Easy Tool + 2 Complementary Colors = 3 Products in 1 Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Dermatologist Approved Safe for Sensitive and Contact Lens Wearers 3-in-1 Instant Eye Enhancer Unique eyeliner, eye shadow and highlighter combined into one easy tool. Two color-coordinated shades enhance your eye color to define, contour & illuminate. Custom Glamour Tool Innovative dual-ended wand features two applicators: Highlighter & Eye Shadow Applicator Rounded tip is paired with the light shade for highlighting and all over lid application. Eyeliner & Eye Shadow Applicator Pointed tip is paired with the dark shade for lining and contouring. Shimmer Strips To-Go! Easy to use and ultra-portable tool is ideal for instant glamour on-the-go.

Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon 12, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Xanthan Gum

Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
My wife tried this out a few years back in high hopes this one would actually work, given that the name of this product is Physicians Formula and it's a bit pricey. She was highly dissappointed in this because just like all the other products she's tried, it didn't work.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
This was one of my go to products for a quick and easy make up look. One side was a pencil the other side was a smudger that created a perfect look with very little time! Definitely worth a try if you like the color range.
valentina c.
I actually don't like it, it looks tacky, is hard to used it looks really unnatural, the packing is okay but not lot of products, my color eye is brown dark brown I would not buy it again I honestly don't like it
Summer B.
Physicians Formula Enhancing Custom Eye 3-in-1 Eye Enhancing Tool is amazing! I have hazel eyes and I am ecstatic to announce the perfect eye makeup tool for hazel eyed woman. My eye color changes hourly to daily depending on my mood and what the colors I wear. Thank you Physicians Formula!
connie P.
Logan, OH
I really like this and it really works good.it doesn't dry your skin out either.it's really easy to apply.and it's best compared to the other products i used.good price and worth it to.if you haven't used it i recommend you to try it.you'll be glad you did,so go enjoy and try it.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
This little pen is a great size to give your face a touch up when you're on the go. The main issue is that there is not a wide range of shades, so those with darker skin tones and those with different color undertones in their skin pigment will likely have difficulty finding one that works. But if they have your shade, give it a shot.
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
I'm am a huge fan of Physician's formula however I purchased this product due to it being $1 at our local dollar tree and the color was very pale, very difficult to apply. Not my favorite PF product! I tried several colors.
Melissa N.
Birmingham
Awesome eyeliner, gives great definition in lines and also great for "smudging" to give that smokey look. Ready to apply, glides on to give that perfect point. Enhances eye color with their contrasting colors.
Denise P.
Physicians Formula gets a lot of love. They have a lot of nice products and cute packaging. Unfortunately, it turns out that I'm allergic to something in most of their powder type makeups.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
Really enjoyed this product. I think it enhanced my eye. Good coverage and gave it a certain glow. I think this brand is relatively affordable and easy to find at most drugstores. I purchased from target. Would recommend

Amazon