BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Enhance Hazel Eyes Instant Glamour On-The-Go! Define Eyeliner Contour Eye Shadow Illuminate Highlighter 1 Easy Tool + 2 Complementary Colors = 3 Products in 1 Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Dermatologist Approved Safe for Sensitive and Contact Lens Wearers 3-in-1 Instant Eye Enhancer Unique eyeliner, eye shadow and highlighter combined into one easy tool. Two color-coordinated shades enhance your eye color to define, contour & illuminate. Custom Glamour Tool Innovative dual-ended wand features two applicators: Highlighter & Eye Shadow Applicator Rounded tip is paired with the light shade for highlighting and all over lid application. Eyeliner & Eye Shadow Applicator Pointed tip is paired with the dark shade for lining and contouring. Shimmer Strips To-Go! Easy to use and ultra-portable tool is ideal for instant glamour on-the-go! ; see more...

Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
My wife tried this out a few years back in high hopes this one would actually work, given that the name of this product is Physicians Formula and it's a bit pricey. She was highly dissappointed in this because just like all the other products she's tried, it didn't work.
connie P.
Logan, OH
I really like this and it really works good.it doesn't dry your skin out either.it's really easy to apply.and it's best compared to the other products i used.good price and worth it to.if you haven't used it i recommend you to try it.you'll be glad you did,so go enjoy and try it.
valentina c.
lithia, FL
I actually don't like it, it looks tacky, is hard to used it looks really unnatural, the packing is okay but not lot of products, my color eye is brown dark brown I would not buy it again I honestly don't like it
Melissa N.
Birmingham
Awesome eyeliner, gives great definition in lines and also great for "smudging" to give that smokey look. Ready to apply, glides on to give that perfect point. Enhances eye color with their contrasting colors.
Summer B.
Physicians Formula Enhancing Custom Eye 3-in-1 Eye Enhancing Tool is amazing! I have hazel eyes and I am ecstatic to announce the perfect eye makeup tool for hazel eyed woman. My eye color changes hourly to daily depending on my mood and what the colors I wear. Thank you Physicians Formula!
Denise P.
Physicians Formula gets a lot of love. They have a lot of nice products and cute packaging. Unfortunately, it turns out that I'm allergic to something in most of their powder type makeups.
Jaci C.
It's really good for my sesitive eyes. Ladies if you have sensitive eyes or allergic reaction easily , this can be a good oprion.
Marylou C.
Absolutely amazing product made my lips feel plump and they looked so volumptuous my husband kept kissing me lol
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
This is a great product. I usually don't use too much of it when I do use it. I love to have a variety of makeup
monce b.
Highland Park
The bomb ! I bought like 3 of these when they were on sale at my store I'm obsssesed with these forsure. Great!