BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Moisture Enhancing Technology Worry no more about dry skin as Physicians Formula Elastin & Collagen Moisture Lotion helps you enjoy the youthful radiance of revitalized skin. This dermatologist-approved formula improves the appearance and health of your skin. Enjoy a hydrated skin that feels soft, smooth and radiant. Improves texture of rough, dry skin Skin becomes smoother and softer Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic This gentle, non-greasy lotion improves skin texture and also moisturizes rough dry skin so that it looks hydrated, softer and healthier. Just For You: Dry skin A Closer Look: Physicians Formula Elastin & Collagen Moisture Lotion is enriched with a combination of essential collagen and elastin proteins to help revive and moisturize dry skin all day long. You Won't Find: Fragrance Get Started: Gently massage on slightly damp skin in an upward circular motion after cleansing. see more...

Angela M.
South Daytona, FL
I like this moisturizer, I don't feel that its too drying or too greasy. It's good to use after you cleanse your face. The price wasn't too bad and i think you get a decent amount for the money you do spend. I would recommend this to my friends that are looking for alternative options
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
This lotion is one of the very few that actually seem to soak into my skin. I bought mine online straight from their website. It beyond met my expectations. It is so soothing and smells sooo good.
destiny g.
Weatherford, TX
Works wonderful compared to lotions I have used in the past on my skin. Really gives you that extra hydration for your skin and lasts almost all day. Can't forget the scent either very elegant
ashley n.
i honestly expected more out of this product. i was very excited whenever i first bought it because i thought it would work very well but it honestly didn't
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
This product has done really good for my dry and sensitive skin this is definitely a product that I will continue using and will recommend too many people.
Evelyn P.
Pinellas Park, Fl
I absolutely love this product!!! It's so moisturizing and made my skin silky soft! Definitely would recommend this product is awesome!!!
Heather F.
I have lupus so finding facial products that don't cause rashes to intensify is almost impossible! Love anything physicians formula!
Denise R.
Love this product, a bit on the pricey side but it's worth it. Makes my skin feel super soft when I wake up. I bought it at macys
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL
Makes my face greasy. But it works ok. Smells awesome. Works well as an overnight product. Would definitely recommend.
Karah H.
South Charleston
Good moisturizing lotion that makes skin feel soft and tight. If used with a toner it really makes skin look fresh