BY DURASCREEN

DuraScreen Lotion provides all day SPF 30 sun protection, both in and out of the water. Durascreen Lotion contains a patented TopiCare Delivery Compound to help active ingredients stay on your skin, so you remain protected even during extended periods outdoors. Durascreen Lotion Benefits: 8 hour waterproof protection with just one application. Dermatologist recommended. UVA/UVB protectants for broad spectrum coverage. Extra gentle moisturizing formula. PABA free. Fragrance free.

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole (1.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Oxybenzone (6.0%), Titanium Dioxide (4.8%); Inactive Ingredients: Water, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PPG 12/SMDI Copolymer (TopiCare Delivery Compound), Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Ceteareth 20, Fluoroalkyldimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Shea),

Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
This didn't work very well for me. It was a little pricey. I bought it at Walmart. It was very gentle. It may be good for others, it just didn't meet my expectations. I think it has room for improvement or maybe my skin type just isn't right for this product.
Tania B.
Perfect sunscreen lotion for everyday use. It's effective and helps to protect against the sun. I would buy it again. I bought it at the drugstore. First time user. Get yours and try it on. Expectation met.
Danielle P.
Akron, OH
This sunscreen is awesome!! For only being 30 SPF this sunscreen really blocks out the sun. It is very lightly scented as well which I enjoy, because I do wear this sunscreen daily.
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
love this product it's worth the money. it totally met me expectations and i wouldn't go back to another product by a different brad. very happy with the choice i made to try this out. c.
Shawna h.
cortland, OH
No oily skin! That's my biggest problem and this stuff leaves no shine. It doesn't feel thick in your skin either. Very light and silky on skin I don't even notice it's there
Sara C.
Londonderry, NH
I really like this product and it works really well. I bought this online and I recommend that you try it out for yourself. Its a good price for what it is and I were this almost everyday and it has nice packaging. So yes I recommend you buy this product.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
I am huge believer in sunscreen! I rarely leave home without it, and this one is definitely a go to sunscreen. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the scent.
Marisol M.
Odessa, TX
I like but do not love just cause of the fact of the smell I'm not really loving the smell but other then that it's a amazing product to use as a every day use I would say.
Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
It's very important to always protect your skin and this sunscreen works perfect. It not only protects your skin but it leaves it soft. I would definitely recommend
Jamie T.
Love this! Made my face soft and smooth and even helped protect against summer sun! And the price wasn't too bad either! This will definitely be on my list of summer must-haves next year! Amazing stuff!