BeautyLipLip MakeupLip Makeup
Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut

Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut

Ultra-hydrating hybrid gloss plumperHelps lips appear smoother while nourshing your pout!Vegan

How does this compare to “too faced lip injections” [product:too-faced-lip-injection-glossy-lip-gloss-milkshake-travel-size-003-oz-/-1g] ?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle A.
Devon, PA
Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut uploaded by Danielle A.
A beautiful gloss that gives high shine ! Great value and excellent product! Not goopy only high diamond shine . Definitely would recommend and will purchase again
Millicent N.
Arab, AL
I am obsessed. First of all, the packaging is so freaking cute!!! The color and shimmers are so beautiful. It smells like vanilla, and it actually works. It literally plumps my lips so beautifully. I can’t wait to try the other shades! I’ve gone through so many lip plumper glosses trying to find the perfect one, and this is it.
Katlynd G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut uploaded by Katlynd G.
Physicians formula lip plumper is such a beautiful color, the plumping part was a no to me. But I still use it, I love the color, it’s not super sticky. It’s a gloss, leaves my lips locking so good. I’d recommend for the gloss part, not so much the plumping effect.
Magical F.
Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut uploaded by Magical F.
I recently bought this lip plumper and I loved the esthetic of it shaped like a diamond. And I also loved how it was a shiny light pink specks on clear and pink gloss. Overall it is small to fit in a small purse so that’s nice and I will post a picture so you can see the shine of it.Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut
Andreya S.
Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut uploaded by Andreya S.
I always love anything from Physicians Formula and this lip plumper is great!! I love the texture of it and how long it lasts on my lips! I found mine at Target!!
Marisol M.
Phoenix, AZ
Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut uploaded by Marisol M.
Such a good lip plumper! Cheap and makes my lips big. Also the packaging is so cute.
Rachel L.
Coventry, RI
Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut uploaded by Rachel L.
So sticky! It is such a pretty product but I can’t get over the sticky feeling it adds to your lips. It’s even hard to use in the center because of it. The price is pretty affordable but I would stick to Filler Instinct Plumping Lip Polish.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,155 reviews
Physicians Formula Diamond Plumper, Light Pink Princess Cut uploaded by Lisa F.
I love lip plumpers, and physicians formula is such an underrated skincare and makeup brand that I’m always looking for new products from them in the drugstore. The packaging of this lip gloss caught my eye automatically, it’s a clear crystal like tube with a shape that reminds you of a diamond on top. It’s super hydrating with ingredients like Shea butter and has a iridescent pearl like shine. It’s blended with genuine diamond dust that just makes this lip plumper gloss to to the next level. It also comes in different shades but I was happy to get this shade called light pink princess cut 💁🏻‍♀️👸🏻
leslie S.
The formula of this is incredibly smooth.I loved the scent of this gloss, I’d describe it as a minty vanilla, super yummy! Packaging is incredibly cute. The color is definitely not opaque but rather gives a rather sheer wash of color and INCREDIBLE SHINE! It does some nice light plumping, nothing crazy, and there’s a little bit of a tingling sensation but definitely not painful.
Amanda L.
Na
this is a really great lipgloss! i got it in a set from cvs and this one is my fav. it is really similar to my hg gloss from dior in pink. its not sticky or tacky. it is very high shine! if you like super glossy lipglosses you will like these! would like to see some brown / nude shades.