MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersPhysicians Formula
Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz

Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz

by Physicians Formula

WHAT IT IS: A lightweight, easy-to-blend Blush Elixir that glides on effortlessly, enhancing cheeks with natural-looking color leaving a long-lasting glow.   WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOU: Enriched with anti-aging Organic Superfruits: Cranberry & Blueberry and infused with a nourishing blend of Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Jojoba Oil, and Botanical Cactus Flower to revive cheeks for a visibly smoother, plumper, fresh dewy look.   KEY INGREDIENTS: Organic Superfruits (Cranberry & Blueberry), Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Jojoba Oil & Botanical Cactus Flower.

How many people like this product?
is this long lasting?
Is this blush chunky for anybody else? I bought this blush and it would not come out of the pump and when I opened it the products had little chunks in it that I could feel when I put it on my cheeks
Start your review of Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz!
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Christine B.
Review for: Pink Berry
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz what a wonderful formula physicians formula has put out this time!! I love that they have in organic line now… Just saying. This Dewey Blush is in Riched with anti-aging organic super fruits… Cranberry and blueberry! The formula is very lightweight and easy to blend a little goes a long way! as you can see in the pictures I squirted one full pump and it covered my entire hand so I would say a half of pump per cheek! You don’t need much of this at all maybe a drop a cheek literally! I blend did it in this Dewey Blush is in Riched with anti-aging organic super fruits… Cranberry and blueberry! The formula is very lightweight and easy to blend a little goes a long way! You don’t need much of this at all maybe a drop a cheek literally! I blended The blush in with a beauty blender and it looked phenomenal. It was so natural looking and it left a glow on the apples of my cheeks. Also very long lasting. Definitely another one I’d recommend!!!
Sarah H.
Syracuse, NY
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Sarah H.
Review for: Gorgeous Peach
Why is everyone sleeping on this???? I picked up 3 shades because I just couldn’t choose and I’m so glad I did!!! This is the first cream/liquid blush that I’ve tried that I actually LOVE!!! It blends seamlessly with other products, melts into the skin but also dries down so there is ZERO stickiness!!! The only downside is the scent, it’s not “scented” but it does smell like a cosmetic product if that makes sense. That doesn’t last though, which is why it gets 5⭐️s!!
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Viridiana M.
Review for: Pink Berry
Me ha encantado es muy sutil además de que deja la piel suave y no mueve la base de maquillaje no lo recomiendo para pieles grasas ya que deja un brillo es más para las pieles secas el tono es perfecto y dura todo el día muy recomendado sin duda comprar en los otros tonos Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz
Alex C.
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Alex C.
Review for: Pink Berry
So I totally didn't realize that there were so many shades lol. I didnt realize until now what shade I got but wow, I'm glad I picked this shade! when I put this on I was like, 'omg I'm in love'. One pump on each cheek and blended with a beauty sponge and viola! So easy, it took seconds! The consistency feels like a skincare product and I lovee that! This color (pink berry) is such a gorgeous natural flush too! ❤FRAGRANCE-FREE❤ (it smells sort of like plato lol) now I need all the shades lol! My new favorite liquid blush 😍 I'm a no makeup-makeup type girl so this is perfect if you are too 🥰
Dennise C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Dennise C.
Review for: Crushed Berries
To be honest I only bought this because it was on clearance but I LOVE it! I wanted to try a cream blush and this is amazing! A tiny bit goes along way, it’s sheer and easy to blend and leave a pretty natural flush to my skin.Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz
Jen F.
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Jen F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pink Berry
OBSESSED WITH THIS BLUSH! A little goes a long way too which I love because it will last such a long time. The way it melts and blends into the skin leaves a beautiful finish and color... and is 100% buildable. My new go-to every day blush.. will definitely be repurchasing!
Heather D.
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Heather D.
Review for: Apricot Glow
This blush elixir is so beautiful and easy to work with! It's pigmented, but can sheer out and blend out so well. A little goes a long way. It doesn't stain down fast like other similar products on the market. You have time to work with this one. It doesn't disturb product underneath either, which I really appreciate. This is the best blusher of its type that I've tried to date. I absolutely recommend this!
Emily G.
Fort myers
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Emily G.
Review for: Apricot Glow
I like to use this blush , but I have to apply 2-3 layers for it to show on my face. I would improve this blush by adding more pigment to the color. It is easy to blend , isn’t really worth the price.
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Rue M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pink Berry
This in the shade Pink Berry is my favorite blush! It looks so pretty on my fair, olive skin tone. I love brighter blushes but this one is the softest, most flattering pink shade I’ve found in a blush. It feels super hydrating and gives a pretty glow to the cheeks as well. I really wish it lasted longer, because I do find that it fades pretty quickly on me. I also have to use quite a bit of product to get it to not blend out into nothing. Usually two layers does the trick. I have used the shade Gorgeous Peach as well and found that that one had a slightly thicker and more pigmented formula that lasted longer. I can’t bear to give this less than five stars though, because the shade alone makes me feel so beautiful, and I can’t find anything similar anywhere.
Sam W.
Escanaba
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz uploaded by Sam W.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Gorgeous Peach
I love this blush elixir SO much. I bought it on a whim, but I’m so glad I did. It leaves me with a slight “dewy” glow. The only problem is, it pumps out way too much at once. Otherwise the subtle blush and overall look is perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ayna M.
Calgary, AB
il y a un an
Physicians Formula Dewy Blush Elixir Crushed Berries - 1 fl oz does this blend nicely? im only a student and i dont have a job, i have only little amount of money but i want to try this, is this worth it?
Natia K. il y a un an
It is pigmented, blendable, and dewy in a natural way! It has become my new favorite, everyday blush!! also you can use a ver little , that will be enough. So the product will last you forever i think