BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Light, yet effective, this ultra-gentle cream helps skin retain its natural moisture balance. Special moisturizers plus emollients help soften and smooth, while they wok to prevent moisture loss. Non-irritating. Non-greasy. Helps keep skin looking and feeling younger.

• I have more combination skin, but I know I am still supposed to m...2 Answers
melissa g.
La Grulla, TX
This product feel so light and airy on my face, I’ve bought this product a few times . It definitely does the job for my face leaving it moisturized it is well worth the price and definitely would purchase 100x again !!!
tiffany t.
charlotte
i LOVE this product i would definitely recommend this product to anyone,
its affordable and works great if your looking for something like this product i would definitely recommend buying it!! and this brand is great!!
Hannah T.
clearfield
I love using this at night after taking my make up off. It is too heavy to use as a “day” moisturizer in my opinion. But I love to wear it at night, because when I wake up in the morning my face feels rejuvenated!
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
Always a good thing to put on before bed you feel very relaxed and your skin feels great after it’s one of the first mask I used and I love the nice simple packaging definitely worth a try
Krystal V.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love the moisture that this gives my skin. I look so refreshed after I wash my face and then apply this. The price is great too and it’s not super expensive like other high end moisturizers. I would definitely purchase again.
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
I love physician's formula. I love that they are hypoallergenic, as I have some allergies to certain essential oils and I can always find a product here to use. This left my skin so soft and I felt beautiful after continued used. At first my skin was a little greasy, but I think I over applied because my skin was so dry. Overall a great product and company!
Kaleigh A.
Bohemia, NY
I get really rough dry patches on my cheeks, while my t-zone and chin remain oily and this moisturizer truly helped all my issues without making my face greasy. It is very well priced and easily accessible at department/drug stores truly making it a hidden gem.
Maria A.
Jacksonville
This product is so good! It moisturized my skin almost instantly and there's no oily residue. It's great for my skin and hasn't caused me to break out at all, a little of it goes a long way so the size of it is great for the price.
Nadeen B.
New York
It’s a great product, leaves your face looking fresh and moisturized. It’s cute and didn’t so much meet the expectations. Although it was effective. I would recommend it to other but there are other creams that are better than this
Avianna L.
Fairview, PA
This product is very gentle and very nice and smooth on the skin. It made my skin look flawless and very bright. My skin was also very soft and looked very awaken I will definitely will be trying this and more of there products!
Alexis A.
I have more combination skin, but I know I am still supposed to moisturize daily, even though this product is for dry skin could it still work for me?