Physicians Formula Custom Eye Shadow & Liner uploaded by Michaella G.Physicians Formula Custom Eye Shadow & Liner uploaded by Michaella G.Physicians Formula Custom Eye Shadow & Liner uploaded by Michaella G.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Bronze Collection Enhance Blue Eyes with 3 Bronze Trios High Performance Glamour! 3x3=Endless Possibilities Natural Playful Dramatic 9 Custom Shades for Perfect Bronze Blue Eyes Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers Endless Possibilities! 3 Bronze Trios = 3 Bronzed Looks Wet & Dry = 2 Finishes Shadows & Liners = Customized Glamour Beautiful Bronzed Eyes! The newest way to glow year-round! Rich and beautiful bronze shades make your eyes gleam while enhancing their natural color. 3x3 = Endless Possibilities! Three blendable trios perfectly paired to color, contour and line your eyes for illuminating, high-impact. High Performance Formula Wet & Dry application for two finishes: - Wet for dramatic, intense color with ultra long-lasting wear.  Transforms sha see more...

• Do thyy last long on your eyes or do they wear off fast4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "Great that it's for sensitive eyes and it's dramatic color I love when my eyes look dramatic" in 1 review
  • "The colors didn't really stay put and the thin strips of color made it difficult to create looks." in 1 review
  • "It can be a little pricey for me." in 1 review
Katie M.
I expected more for the price. The colors are bold, until you put them on. It doesn't stay on long, and kind of melts after a short while. The strips are so small, it's hard to get just one color, and you end up mixing them.
Brittany H.
Richmond, KY
Would recommend. A wide variety of colors, bold pigments, stays good. Ranges $10-$15. Can find just about anywhere.
Jessica D.
Lock Haven, PA
I really love this eyes shadow it stays all day and it has awesome pallets that you can pick from from colors to the colors of your eyes or smokey or a new day you can't go wrong with this brand you can pretty much find them anywhere at Walmart or CVS if you have not tried this brand I would guarantee you tried it for the first time you would love it
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
While the tiny strips of shadow are a bit hard to maneuver once you do get it the end product is nice. While It's not my favorite palette it is nice especially for someone on a tight budget. It does come with a high quality brush that I actually use with other products.
Jennifer M.
Henderson, NV
I wanted to love these products, but I am torn. The colors are great and seem to go on well, however I am just not crazy about the look after you put them on your eyelids. Also the product doesn't seem to last as long as others.
Charity R.
Ashland, OH
Absolutely love physicians formula eye shadow. It goes on so smooth and it last on your eyes all day. Love the different colors to chose from. Been buying these products for years. I'm not sure what could be done to improve this as its a great formula! Highly recommend!
Heather W.
Galax, VA
I really enjoy this palette of colors. It gives a nice range for whatever you need for the day. The only thing that bothered me some is that the colors are so close together that they end up smearing together and I get aggravated. But overall a good choice.
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
I have this color palette and it is very versatile. The brush the shimmer strips palettes comes with is great, especially for using these shadows as liners. This is a great neutral palette that I think would look great on almost anyone. Great for everyday, but also flexible enough to dress up for evening looks.
Judi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't often purchase Physician's Formula. It can be a little pricey for me. I did buy this because it was on sale at CVS and I had coupons too. I love the colors. It doesn't seem to show creases and goes on beautifully. I will definitely purchase again.
Courtney H.
Love this primarily because my eyes go well with these colors, and I use these colors more than others. This palette, and others that are similar are my main collection!
Lacey S.
Great Falls, MT
Do thyy last long on your eyes or do they wear off fast