BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

10 minutes = Over 50% reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 10 hours = Up to 52% visible dark circle reduction. 10 days = 77% visible dark circle reduction. Advanced anti-aging solution- no prescription needed! Formulated with a unique blend of ingredients that includes GABA and Vitamin C. Flesh tone shades fight wrinkles and cover any minor skin imperfections. Soft Yellow hides dark under-eye circles.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone/Divinyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polysilicone 11, Amino Butyric Acid, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C12 16 Alcohols, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Ceteth 20, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isododecane, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Palmitic

carlena h.
Stow, OH
for the price this is a very good concealer the only downfall of this is it is very thick so it cakes under the eyes. i would recommend using it for spot treatment instead.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I love this product it works so well with my skin color and type I have oily skin mainly in my t zone area and it worked great and blended so well I'm definitely going to buy again and I recommend to everyone
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a good concealer for me now that I'm in my 50's I don't want any wrinkles showing even though I have very little I still want to look younger of course . On days when I don't get enough sleep this concealer is good for covering up dark circles too.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
I love physician formula products . I use this one around my eyes and nose area where I have dark spots to cover it . Works amazing leave my skin really soft and covers it up really good . Just love it and would highly recommend it
Blaise W.
I bought this concealer today and when I got home I wanted to test (a tiny bit) before fully dousing myself.... well as soon as I unscrewed the lid, it started cascading out of the top and wouldn't stop. It got all over the tube, my hand...everywhere. Total disaster... you've been warned.
Ana G.
Hialeah, FL
My face is EXTREMELY sensitive. This is my go to make-up brand. Its non comedogenic and hypoallergenic which is very rare to find and considering that the price is fair, its a BONUS!! I use this for special occasions and it does wonders!! not much is needed however it goes a long way. it covers any imperfections without creating more.
Rebecca V.
This works amazing. I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate me at all. it covers my wrinkles better than any product I have tried. I recommend it to all of my friends. Cost is very reasonable as well compared to all other similar products. You will love it. A must have in your makeup bag.
Brigette G.
Clio, MI
I've used this concealer for years. I have dark under eye circles and have tried many, many brands over the years, from low-end to high-end and this always works the best for me - and the price is great!
Kate C.
Henderson
This is my favorite concealer! For such a good price you get this really nice medium coverage concealer! It lasts all day for me when I am at work and I get home and it still looks good. I think it's really good for covering problem areas! And I definitely would recommend this!
Ellen S.
Portland, OR
This is a great concealer for its price. It is full coverage and buildable. I use a wet sponge to work into my skin and powder over for all-day coverage. I primarily use this for my nose and chin as well as blemishes, but not under the eye.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
Is this okay to use if you break out easy?
Nichole M.
Laguna Hills, CA
How is the texture of this product, a thick cream or thinner liquid? How does it blend?