Physicians Formula CoverToxTen50™ Wrinkle Formula Face Powder uploaded by Marina C.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Wrinkle Formula face powder uses advanced technologies to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Proven results:

• 100% saw improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
  • 100% saw smoother looking skin.*
    Based on controlled consumer evaluation.

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Aminobutyric Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Iron Oxides, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Translucent Light more...
I've been using the Physicians Formula CoverTox Ten Face Powder for about a year and I really like this powder. It's translucent, so it matches most every skintone. The coverage is very good. The price is very low and if you purchase it at CVS, they have ECB you can earn almost every single week.
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Looks very natural on the face. It is not visible- the face looks fresh and young. It has spf 15. Very soft and gentle. Color matches the skin. I definitely recommend it.
Gennilla M.
I wanted to love the Tox Ten, but I wish they had more colors to suit my skin tone. This tends to leave a orange hue which I dont find to be suitable when they only have a few ranges of colors.

I would recommend applying with a brush for better coverage instead of the one that is supplied.
Alisha A.
Lawton, OK
I’ve never used this brand of products but I recently picked this powder up to try it out. Most face powders have a tendency to sit in my forehead lines but this one actually works! I highly recommend this powder and will add it to my makeup routine.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love this product. I like to wear powder a lot of the time but hate when it settles in my wrinkles. This product doesn't do that and I love that. No woman wants her make to make her look older.
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
While this did not improve the quality of my skin without makeup this did not irritate my super sensitive skin. This worked well when I was a bit tan but my generally porcelain skin did not match their palest
Leora T.
Review for: Translucent Light more...
I like this powder a lot, it has good coverage and works well as a blotting powder and sometimes even as a setting power, one of the few compact powders I actually like. I wish it had spf but I will repurchase anyway.
Sara C.
Physicians formula is one of the best drugstore makeup brands. Super high quality. Not a lot of shade options usually, however somehow it always blends well. Matte finish, would definitely buy again.
Victoria G.
Review for: Translucent Light more...
I have dry skin, so I don't wear a ton of powder all over my face, but if I'm doing a super glam full face of makeup, I definitely like to go with an extra layer of insurance... this powder was nice, it doesn't settle into fine lines or make my skin feel like it was suffocating. Great basic powder!
Tara M.
Review for: Translucent Light more...
Physicians Formula is one of the very first cruelty-free brands I've used. They're a favorite and a staple of a plethora of things in my makeup collection. This product is no different. Great color and it doesn't leave my skin cakey.
Maria H.
Fort Smith, AR
Wondering the cost off the other one