Physicians Formula CoverToxTen50™ Wrinkle Formula Face Powder

by Physicians Formula

Wrinkle Formula face powder uses advanced technologies to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Proven results:

• 100% saw improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
  • 100% saw smoother looking skin.*
    Based on controlled consumer evaluation.

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Aminobutyric Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Iron Oxides, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Wondering the cost off the other one
Start your review of Physicians Formula CoverToxTen50™ Wrinkle Formula Face Powder!
Palatka, FL
This is my holy grail face powder. I put this on to set my foundation and concealer, using a fluffy face brush and it really does blur everything out super nicely and blurs any under eye wrinkles/creasing. I have repurchased this product 3 times now and I am still trying new products, but I’ve yet to find a better face powder.
Ive been on the search for a good face powder to help cover my wrinkles, fine lines and acne . I grabbed this and decided to give it a try. This powder is fine , covers amazingly! This powder is for mature skin. I noticed immediately my wrinkles , fine lines and acne looked smooth . This is very lightweight. No fragrance. If you have dry skin , use a moisturizer first before applying this face powder.
San Angelo, TX
I love love love this powder, it is super finely milled and smooth. It does not settle into fine lines and wrinkles, absorbs oil but never looks cakey or thick on the face. The packaging is awful though, it broke before I finished the powder. They need to fix this problem.
Beaverton, OR
No one really talks about this very much but oh my gosh it it better than some of the most expensive ones I have purchased and I am talking about ones that cost upwards of $50 or more! Keep in mind I like a matte finish and that is what this does.  If you like a glow.....this isn't for you.   I don't believe it has sunscreen in it or anything but it is a good basic finishing powder that keeps my forehead and my chin from looking too shiny.  As with all PF products you will pay a bit more as far as drugstore prices go but anymore that really isn't saying much. Usually you can find a deal somewhere where you buy two for one or what not.  A staple in my book for sure!
Orange
Purchased at: CVS
This powder is great for aging skin. It works great over liquid foundation when used with a brush or alone applied with a sponge. It doesn't settle into wrinkles like mineral powders do. I do wish it was carried in more stores and a wider choice of color.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love Physicians Formula products normally, so I had to try this and the fact that it promised immediate results in 10 minutes had me hooked. Unfortunately as quickly as the excitement began, so did the disappointment. I saw NO difference, well, that's not entirely true, I did see a dusty and pasty look in my face. Zero change to my complexion and definitely not 50% wrinkle reduction as promised in 10 minutes. The pictures on the packaging are very deceptive and makes me not trust a brand that I have for years. The ladies in the photos look better in the after shots because the before shots were taken with less light and after photos were taken with more light. If they feel they have to be deceptive to sell their products, then i want no part of this brand. In order to give Physicians Formula the benefit of the doubt, I will finish the product and take pictures at each solid use for the full 10 days and do a follow-up, but for now, it's a big NO for me as far as the intended purpose but it may worsen ok as just a powder with no expectations or promises. Physicians Formula CoverToxTen50™ Wrinkle Formula Face Powder
I have dry skin, so I don't wear a ton of powder all over my face, but if I'm doing a super glam full face of makeup, I definitely like to go with an extra layer of insurance... this powder was nice, it doesn't settle into fine lines or make my skin feel like it was suffocating. Great basic powder!
If it’s a smoothing powder you’re looking for, this is it! If I want a matte, blurring look that hides flaws, this is my go to. It’s definitely not for a dewy and/or highlighted look, but I sometimes prefer a refined pore look and I reach for the Covertox.
I love anything physicians formula! This powder doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles and it looks flawless. It really tones out the redness that I have in my face. Definitely recommend! I purchased from target.
Evansville, IL
I think their face powders are OK. They make my face look powdery though. So I wouldn't buy again. Could be good for someone who doesn't like to wear a lot of make up.