BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Samantha S.
Cincinnati
July 18, 2017, 7:05 a.m.
Review for: Wrinkle Therapy Foundation 1 oz
It's awesome, and it's really great for pores. I have oily to combination skin and it works really good to cancel out my pores. I love this to put under my foundation every day, and I also have a bit of acne and when using this for the past few days, I have noticed that sone of it has went away! So, I highly recommend this!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Reedley,Ca,93654
I absolutely love this product it has helped me get rid of those not wanted wrinkles under my eyes. It is definitely a must for anyone having to deal with the same stubborn wrinkles plus it's supper easy to use and will give you results right away would defiantly recommend to anyone.
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
July 7, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Wrinkle Therapy Foundation 1 oz
his is perfect for fair skin and gives a slight glow to the skin and looks really natural as if it were an actual glow. Has great coverage and doesn't slide around. Looks perfect through out the day. I wish they had more colors cause the light shade isn't as light as I would like it.
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Amarillo
My aunt is a great friend she just makes it look good and the best idea to be the aunt is the best idea to have it on here to help her with her hair and freckles and makeup and hair style makeup and hair makeup makeup on her face and she looks so ugly like itĀ
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good product, I was amazed at how well it worked and how it felt on my skin I have been using this for a long time and I still use it I would really recommend this product and I have recommended it to family and friends and they absolutely love it šŸ˜Š
Halida H.
Halida H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is great it's not to Ā thick not to thin consistency and it is more on full coverage side, however you have to set it like any other concealer. If you can find your shade I would recomend it.Ā Ā
Crys L.
Crys L.
San Antonio, TX
July 18, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Wrinkle Therapy Foundation 1 oz
Minimized fine lines in eye area. Not too cake! Would definitely recommend . Blends nicely as well. I have combination skin, and stayed out through out the day, used with primer of courseĀ
jazmine H.
jazmine H.
This foundation has a lot of coverage and i could tell a bit of differenc when it came to helping with wrinkles
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
I've used this for a while now and I love it! I mainly use it when I need really good coverage because it does the job! Definitely would recommend this!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
This Physicians Formula Wrinkle Therapy Foundation looks very interesting. I think that it looks like it would be good for aging skin.