Physicians Formula Covertoxten Wrinkle Therapy Face Powder uploaded by Marina C.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Gennilla M.
Athol, MA
I wanted to love the Tox Ten, but I wish they had more colors to suit my skin tone. This tends to leave a orange hue which I dont find to be suitable when they only have a few ranges of colors.

I would recommend applying with a brush for better coverage instead of the one that is supplied.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
I absolutely love this product. I like to wear powder a lot of the time but hate when it settles in my wrinkles. This product doesn't do that and I love that. No woman wants her make to make her look older.
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
While this did not improve the quality of my skin without makeup this did not irritate my super sensitive skin. This worked well when I was a bit tan but my generally porcelain skin did not match their palest
Sara C.
Physicians formula is one of the best drugstore makeup brands. Super high quality. Not a lot of shade options usually, however somehow it always blends well. Matte finish, would definitely buy again.
Jacklyn R.
This is absolutely one of my best powders ive used it actually leaves your makeup leaving it nice ,and also it protects from the skin wether is oily or dry even combination my skin is normally oily and it have worked great
Lindsay D.
Saint George, GA
This foundation is perfect for those of us pale people! Great for sensitive skin and blends with even the palest of skin tones.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Arely B.
This product takes off all my oils throught the day. It's very compact to have, and super easy just to take it off between classes and retouch my makeup !
karla l.
Edinburg, TX
Love this product cover my fine lines and it's a economical price I usually get these products from my local cvs store I recommend them.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
I have noticed more wrinkles since I have been in my Thirties. I purchased this powder because of the brand as well as the self touted 'Wrinkle Therapy'. The application was flawless and the end result was mattifying, which I like because I have combination skin. It held up well to the Summer heat, but realistically I didn't see any change in my wrinkles.
Maria H.
Fort Smith, AR
Wondering the cost off the other one