Physicians Formula® CoverToxTen 50™ Translucent Medium Wrinkle Therapy Face Powder .3 oz uploaded by Jayleen M.

BY COVERTOX TEN 50™

Wrinkle Therapy Face Powder with GABA and BV-OSC Proven visible wrinkle reduction. Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved, Clinically tested Powder brush applicator mirror included Soft on Skin, Tough on Wrinkles No Prescription Needed! Visibly Improves: Fine lines and wrinkles, Age spots, Skin firmness, Skin elasticity, Skin-tone Advanced anti-aging face powder! Pain-free and needle-free, CoverToxTen50 uses today s most advanced anti-aging technologies in an ultra-smooth atomized face powder formula to give skin a natural finish while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. CoverToxTen50 Face Powder features a unique time-released blend of ingredients known to produce instant and long-term effects on the appearance of wrinkles, skin brightness and smoothness. This ultra-lightweight atomized formula provid see more...

Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA
Loved the coverage but all physicians formula face products break me out due to the ingredients! Be aware of that if you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin
Fatima G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a base powder to start and then dust with a finer powder to finish. I've tried going without this for simpler routine but its never the same. When I use this as my base, my skin has a fresher look throughout the day, stays firmer, and makeup stays better. It has better lasting coverage and get into fine lines without caking and keeps the finer powder from caking. I use a nice big powder brush to apply instead of the pad applicator provided. The powder releases easily from the press onto the brush. I've not found a substitute for the same results and hope they continue to make it.
Alina belle H.
TRINITY , AL
I have been very satisfied with this Physicians formula covertoxten50 ! I got translucent medium. It definitely gives my face a smoother appearance. I've decided to skip using it a few times and later in the day i have regretted not using it. It fills in the lines perfectly!! I Will be purchasing this exact product again and again!
Candy C.
This is one of my favorite pressed powders by physicians formula. I don't think that it really unwrinkled my face but it goes on very smooth and smells nice. It is a little darker than it looks so my suggestion is you go for a lighter shade.
Sophia H.
Renton, Wa
I love physician formula!!!!!! I use this translucent powder under my eye and I love it so much!