2 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Smoothes & Tones Down Redness For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin SPF 15 Color-Corrects Imperfections Smoothes Skin Makeup Wears Longer Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout Mineral Wear Talc Free Correction Primer In one simple step, this versatile primer color-corrects imperfection, smoothes skin texture, fills in fine lines and boosts makeup s staying power. Unique Skin Perfecting Formula High-tech silicone polymers deliver an ultra skin-softening effect, creating the perfect canvas finish. Lightweight formula instantly refreshes skin, sweeping away visible signs of fatigue and dullness. Can be used alone or under makeup for the ultimate flawless finish. The Talk on Talc! Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe. Can help minimize the risk or irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear Minerals such as Mica see more...

• How does this work in humanity? I've been having issues with break ...3 Answers
  • This looks like an awesome product, is this good for sensitive or o...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a makeup with a green color corrector that can hide...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's a great, simple, one step versatile primer that also color-corrects, smoothes, and fills in fine lines." in 2 reviews
  • "Blends really well with your fingers. " in 1 review
  • "It goes in fine lines and over dark spots on my skin and when I put on my foundation I look flawless!!" in 1 review
  • "I am not a fair skinned person but i am not olive skinned either & this just does not work for me." in 1 review
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
For me one of the best primer ... I like the result ... io is smooth and leave perfect your skin for the foundation... is sufficient use a small amount not too much ... works really well on me ...
Jane B.
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the green version. The packaging is terrible as many have mentioned, so before you use it, cut off the brush tip entirely, that way it will just dispense and you can pick it up with your finger. I am not sure that I would buy again, but I think it may have been discontinued anyways.
Jaid S.
Jaid S.
Its very soft and feels nice on the skin leaves a good base to start with and is a 3 in 1 i just didnt really think the packaging was that well
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Phoenix
I really didn't like the product. It really do anything for me and the tip of it is kinda mediocre. I don't see myself buying it again.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Works to an extent. It does get rid of most of the redness but in turn makes the redness so pale that the rest of your face looks uneven. I am not a fair skinned person but i am not olive skinned either & this just does not work for me. It also makes my skin extremely filmy & it dries so fast that when i put my foundation on, it was very hard to blend & actually started peeling & had little pieces come off in tiny chunks. I had to wash my face and start all over.
Christian R.
Christian R.
Austin, TX
I did not really enjoy it. I really thought that I was going to like it because it seems like a good brand, but I didn't like it.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Pascoag, RI
I have fair skin with slight redness, and this covers it perfectly! I tried this because the bb creams seemed too cakey, this one is nice and light. Blends really well with your fingers.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this product not too long ago and have been using it ever since. I have a lot of redness in my face and this product helps to even it out. It also gives a nice base for my foundation. I love that it also contains sunscreen! This product is a little pricey for my budget but i would be willing to spend the money on it again.
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
This really works. It goes in fine lines and over dark spots on my skin and when I put on my foundation I look flawless!! perfect start to a perfect face
Hezhi N.
Hezhi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great, it cancels out redness and fills in your pores. The shade is a bit light for me but if it is your perfect shade you could probably get away with wearing it alone. The texture is a bit rough so it won't apply easily, you have to slightly rub it into the skin. Great product horrible packaging, if I don't repurchase this product it will be because of the packaging, the top is one of those that you have to twist for the product to come out. It doesn't come out soon after twisting leaving me to twist and twist and twist so when it finally does come out ten minutes later it creates quite a mess from all the twisting.
Maria C.
Maria C.
This seems like a good product, 3 in 1 what more could you ask for? I want to know if it actually works and if it's good for oily skin.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bixby, OK
How does this work in humanity? I've been having issues with break outs and makeup sliding off my face!
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" primer and haven't found it yet...
Grace P.
Grace P.
Astoria, NY
I'm looking for a makeup with a green color corrector that can hide some milk Rosacea. Does this one work well?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like an awesome product, is this good for sensitive or oily skin?