Physicians Formula Concealer Twins®
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins®
By Physicians Formula
Katie D.
Henrico , VA

How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.

Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
1 year, 8 months ago
I'm not sure how it's meant to be used but I apply the green one like a spot concealer and lightly dab it with a sponge. I use it under my foundation or a different concealer once it's done drying so it doesn't rub off.
Emmi M.
Emmi M.
2 years, 2 months ago
I bought this one's & I was confused to....& the green is to strong & drying. you use the green for redness & light one for conceal.