BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out,...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How g...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Green/Light
Not worth I️t, even when this product is in the lower price point range. The consistency is watery and does not offer coverage at all. I️t also didn’t do a good job of color correcting
Brittany N.
Winnipeg, MB
I hate this product. The concealer end is tolerable but I bought it specifically for the green colour correction and it's too thick and too green. I will definitely be spending more money on a crime palette from Sephora as this may be a product not to buy at a drugstore.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I might be doing it wrong or something but I really don't like this. You can still see the yellow even when I cover it up with the concealer.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Green/light version hoping that if I spent a little extra, it will help correct my dark under-eye circles and it has done absolutely nothing for me. The Green actually makes it worse because after using both products my eyes look grey underneath. Never purchasing again.
Niki H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light
Hate this stuff! It doesn't cover anything. The green shows through the concealer and any foundation I put on. My face looks moldy! The price isn't terrible but now I see why. If I had the reciept and packaging I would have taken it back! Idk if you xan see the center where they overlap in this photo but its terrible (this was on my hand just for a show)
Justina O.
I got mine on sale and was super excited for it but I think it was old because it didn't smell right so I didn't want to put it on my face :( waste of money
Corinne W.
Mayville
Review for: Green/Light
This is just OKAY. I have pretty pale skin so using the green concealer to correct redness didn't work that well for me. It tends to show through regular skin-colored concealer and even my foundation. It really doesn't neutralize the redness on my skin either. 😓
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
Review for: Green/Light
It didn't conceal any redness on my face and the green is very prominent and hard to blend with the twin concealer. I don't recommend this product to anyone. Try and find another brand.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The idea of a two in one is great, and the packaging is convenient, but the green color corrector does NOT blend out well, especially under the concealer provided. I'd pass.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The green color correcting concealer is very MEH. It doesn't hide the redness as well as I thought it would so I was pretty disappointed. If you try to blend it out, all of the product just disappears into the beauty blender or the brush. Whenever I use it I have to make sure it dries awhile before putting concealer on top. But whenever I do this the color almost seems to breakthrough and then I have subtle green blemishes wherever I'm trying to cover.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?