3 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, i...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How wo...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How goo...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this product because I am very fond of Physicians Formula, but this concealer burns my eyes. I can't get this stuff anywhere near my eyeballs because it just burns like heck!
Jana G.
Jana G.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this concealer and did not fall in love with it. The consistency was thin and liquidy and the colors didn't work perfectly. The yellow end did not cover well for me and it required a lot of the tinted concealer to cover it.
Kacie j.
Kacie j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The yellow concealer is great! But the other regular shade concealer is not. The color range is so small, i got the lightest shade possible, and it looks orange on me and seperates, so i have to use another concealer. If the shade matched, then this product would be great!
Cassandra s.
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
I use this product every day combining the two to cover my dark circles and i think it works wonders and blends very well. the downside is they need to have more color ranges available for more skin tones
Ashley  S.
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
I have dark circles under my eyes and just a small amount of the yellow balances out the purple dark circles. I love it. I don't look like I haven't slept in days anymore after I apply this to my eyes. The other concealer is also great for those small imperfections you want to hide. I will continue to use this product for years to come.
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
This is a great concealer! It stays put, has excellent pigmentation and is super affordable!
Melissa  C.
Melissa C.
Lockport , Ny
I love this product. It covers blemishes and any redness easily. It is easy to blend and apply. It is quick and easy to use as a touch up
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer! The green works well to cover red spots and you don't even really need to put the beige on top to conceal the green. They blend really well and it's great for a cheap, on the go product.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
The skin tone portion is...okay. I wish it came in more shades. I prefer to solely use the yellow correcting concealer & then use a different concealer on top of that.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The green is great for redness and with the skin color does a great job of covering stuff up and easy to blend.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?