BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out,...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How g...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
This product is amazing for hiding black circles under my eyes when I don't rest. It blends well with my finger tips and doesn't make me look washed out.
Carie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It hides the dark circles under my eyes and makes my make up look more complete. A definite keeper!
Shannon S.
I love the consistency and that it comes with a green as well. This is a really great concealer to help cover up on those rough days.
Jessica D.
The green does great to cover up the redness around my nose and on my chin and the light color does well to cover up the green.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I like this it does what it says it will it's smooth not thick and price isn't bad I like the applicator also
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit too oily for me but with powder on top it sets nicely. I just don't like too much makeup on my face.
Morgan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The green is great for redness and with the skin color does a great job of covering stuff up and easy to blend.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. Very affordable!!love product that are two in one like this one
Brittany W.
The green concealer is very green and hard to cover, its an okay concealer
Haley a.
Madison, WV
This concealer does a good job of covering without making my face look cakey.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?