BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out,...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How g...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I really like that this product has one side that will help correct any discolored areas on your face, and then one side that will conceal any other imperfections. Works well for the price. I would definitely recommend it.
Nora K.
I am in my early 20s and try not to wear concealers that make me look 80 years old. This concealer is amazing! It brightens and does not settle in fine lines. I would totally recommend. :)
Melanie B.
Kansas City
One of the best products i have ever used. I have tried several different products and all the others either l err ft my skin oily or caused me to beak out.
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
This product is amazing for hiding black circles under my eyes when I don't rest. It blends well with my finger tips and doesn't make me look washed out.
Justina O.
I got mine on sale and was super excited for it but I think it was old because it didn't smell right so I didn't want to put it on my face :( waste of money
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I'm not sure if I'd recommend this product yet. I've been using it for a week and still feel like my dark circles are still dark. Also it can go on Cakey.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
I bought this product with the green corrector but couldn't find it on here. I liked the concept but I could never seem to get the green to blend well.
Amanda E.
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer is perfect and compact. I've tried others but this is the best for my skin.
Arlinda G.
The color and coverage wasn't too bad but it creased like a motherf#*%=er.
I set it and even tried baking it but still no luck. It's was frustrating.
Alicia A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I found this recently @walmart and fell in love with the twins green color corrector it completely covers all blemishes #inlove #physiciansformula
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?