3 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, i...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How wo...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How goo...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
The color and coverage wasn't too bad but it creased like a motherf#*%=er.
I set it and even tried baking it but still no luck. It's was frustrating.
Nora K.
Nora K.
I am in my early 20s and try not to wear concealers that make me look 80 years old. This concealer is amazing! It brightens and does not settle in fine lines. I would totally recommend. :)
Carie D.
Carie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It hides the dark circles under my eyes and makes my make up look more complete. A definite keeper!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. Very affordable!!love product that are two in one like this one
Erica T.
Erica T.
I love this concealer but wish it wasn't for tacky feeling....feels like a gel.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I like this it does what it says it will it's smooth not thick and price isn't bad I like the applicator also
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
I use a ton of Physicians Formula products, and so far I've loved everyone from their blushes to bronzers to mascaras..this one was a total dud though. I really like the yellow tinted concealer because it honestly does cancel out most of my dark under-eye circles, but paired with the concealer it just creases right away and completely melts the whole effect off my face... Maybe I'm too oily, or it's not great for my skin...but I just can't match the two. I do however pair it with my Cargo HD concealer from Kohl's and it works wonder! Also gotta remember to set it with e.l.f.'s hd under eye setting powder! I'll probably look for another yellowish tint in the future though..
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
The green concealer is very green and hard to cover, its an okay concealer
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
A bit too oily for me but with powder on top it sets nicely. I just don't like too much makeup on my face.
Akia A.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
The green part of the concealer covers and hides away any acne marks and redness of mine. It does go perfect with the concealer but they give you so little. I can rarely find these anymore. I'm a little concerned they discontinued this line. Please put it back!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?