BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out,...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How g...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Julia F.
Mahwah, NJ
If you want some thing cheap this is ok, but personally I'd rather spend a few more dollars to get some thing that actually looks good. The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well. It doesn't make pimples worst at least.
Hayley G.
texas
I really like this concealer because of its double uses of the color correcting aspect. With the yellow side it hides dark circles really well and then with the neutral side it blends to match your make up.
brenda g.
Let me start by saying I really like a lot of Physicians Formula Products however this was not one of them. I don't feel it covered very well at all and was hard to work with
Jana G.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this concealer and did not fall in love with it. The consistency was thin and liquidy and the colors didn't work perfectly. The yellow end did not cover well for me and it required a lot of the tinted concealer to cover it.
Georgeanne L.
Not a full coverage concealer, but it still gets the job done. Does not look cakey and does not break my skin out. Very buildable and versatile for any part of the face.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
The price you can't beat it's 8 dollars. I purchased green/light the green is very blendable and really does conceal redness once foundation is applied over top . The light is good for under eye and hiding dark circles and acne
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
The green part of the concealer covers and hides away any acne marks and redness of mine. It does go perfect with the concealer but they give you so little. I can rarely find these anymore. I'm a little concerned they discontinued this line. Please put it back!
A G.
This actually surprised me a lot. As a deeper skinned girl, I was upset when I was gifted the light shade of this concealer. But it actually works for undereye brightening. It honestly is a light coverage concealer but as an under eye brightener it is great.
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
I use this product every day combining the two to cover my dark circles and i think it works wonders and blends very well. the downside is they need to have more color ranges available for more skin tones
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
I really wanted to love this product because I am very fond of Physicians Formula, but this concealer burns my eyes. I can't get this stuff anywhere near my eyeballs because it just burns like heck!
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?