BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out,...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How g...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my favorite concealer for highlighting when I highlight and contour my face. I love how I have the option to use a light concealer, a yellow concealer, or both in the same package. You put it under your eyes, on your forehead, chin, and down the center if your nose to make those features stand out, and this product works great for that! It has a great consistency and blends out nicely too.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I paired this with my Physicians Formula organic CC cream, and I really like it. It's a creamy concealer. The yellow completely cancels out my dark circles, but the concealer isn't a perfect match for my skin tone right now. It will crease if I don't completely blend it in. I just love that I finally have found something that will hide my dark eyes.
courtney L.
My definite must have!! I cannot go without this ever! It's perfect for covering up and spots I need covered. I put the yellow end under my eyes for dark circles and they vanish!! AMAZING!! Never again will I wear make up without this!
Julia F.
Mahwah, NJ
If you want some thing cheap this is ok, but personally I'd rather spend a few more dollars to get some thing that actually looks good. The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well. It doesn't make pimples worst at least.
Jana G.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this concealer and did not fall in love with it. The consistency was thin and liquidy and the colors didn't work perfectly. The yellow end did not cover well for me and it required a lot of the tinted concealer to cover it.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
The green part of the concealer covers and hides away any acne marks and redness of mine. It does go perfect with the concealer but they give you so little. I can rarely find these anymore. I'm a little concerned they discontinued this line. Please put it back!
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
I really wanted to love this product because I am very fond of Physicians Formula, but this concealer burns my eyes. I can't get this stuff anywhere near my eyeballs because it just burns like heck!
Vrgz J.
I love this concealer, I have a lot of redness in my face and the green part of this does help neutralize this, I also like that the concealer works great. Great buy for sensitive skin
Arlinda G.
The color and coverage wasn't too bad but it creased like a motherf#*%=er.
I set it and even tried baking it but still no luck. It's was frustrating.
Nora K.
I am in my early 20s and try not to wear concealers that make me look 80 years old. This concealer is amazing! It brightens and does not settle in fine lines. I would totally recommend. :)
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?