3 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, i...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How wo...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How goo...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Megan H.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product with the green corrector but couldn't find it on here. I liked the concept but I could never seem to get the green to blend well.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer is perfect and compact. I've tried others but this is the best for my skin.
Nora E.
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I recommend your guys to use this product it's a bit cheap and it works very well I would always order 2 of them in stores and I am very surprised about this concealer
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Review for: Green/Light
I bought this product to conceal my blemishes and red marks. I feel like this does a great job at doing so. I just wished that it lasted longer.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Leonardo, NJ
I really thought very highly of this product. The yellow concealer really did a wonderful covering my under eye circles as well as other unwanted dark shadows on my skin. The other side which featured a regular shade of concealer also did a wonderful job at covering flaws and helping make my face appear clear and flawless. Would absolutely recommend this product to others.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My definite must have!! I cannot go without this ever! It's perfect for covering up and spots I need covered. I put the yellow end under my eyes for dark circles and they vanish!! AMAZING!! Never again will I wear make up without this!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer for correcting some spots before I put on my foundation. It works well and has a nice coverage.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Plantation, FL
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light
Use this everyday to cover my sleepy bags under my eyes. A swipe of the light and a dab of the yellow are the perfect cover up
Maria D.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it. It is a good product and brand too. It is smooth. My makeup finished is amazing. The best think is the price!!
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work well under my eyes. Too thick and creases, but I do use it for touch ups. Will not repurchase.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?