BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out,...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How g...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Works well enough but dries a little fast. The yellow is very nice but the other shade is a little on the pink side for to be with a yellow concealer. It would have been better if it was more of a neutral color. The bad part of this is that it only comes in one shade.
Candy S.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light
I purchased this a few weeks ago and at first I was a little skeptic because it was so well priced but this beauty product is a must! It covers and conceals perfectly for any blemishes you may have or any under eye problems you have. It blends in so well with a blending sponge. I highly recommend this,
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer because of its double uses of the color correcting aspect. With the yellow side it hides dark circles really well and then with the neutral side it blends to match your make up.
A G.
This actually surprised me a lot. As a deeper skinned girl, I was upset when I was gifted the light shade of this concealer. But it actually works for undereye brightening. It honestly is a light coverage concealer but as an under eye brightener it is great.
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I recommend your guys to use this product it's a bit cheap and it works very well I would always order 2 of them in stores and I am very surprised about this concealer
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love it goes good with my skin the only thing hard to blend is the green corrector really nice packaging really well good for both blemishes and undereye really love to get this again :) !!!!!!!!!
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
Review for: Green/Light
It didn't conceal any redness on my face and the green is very prominent and hard to blend with the twin concealer. I don't recommend this product to anyone. Try and find another brand.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The idea of a two in one is great, and the packaging is convenient, but the green color corrector does NOT blend out well, especially under the concealer provided. I'd pass.
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
I use a ton of Physicians Formula products, and so far I've loved everyone from their blushes to bronzers to mascaras..this one was a total dud though. I really like the yellow tinted concealer because it honestly does cancel out most of my dark under-eye circles, but paired with the concealer it just creases right away and completely melts the whole effect off my face... Maybe I'm too oily, or it's not great for my skin...but I just can't match the two. I do however pair it with my Cargo HD concealer from Kohl's and it works wonder! Also gotta remember to set it with e.l.f.'s hd under eye setting powder! I'll probably look for another yellowish tint in the future though..
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
I recently purchased this in the light concealer and the green redness corrector colors. I don't really find myself using the green very often, because I feel like it doesn't work very well. Granted, I've never used a green product to correct my redness, but it just doesn't seem to work like it should. I tend to use the regular concealer a lot and I am a fan of it! I love how easily it goes on and how much coverage it gives. Perfect for under eye coverage.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?