BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out,...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How g...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I have the Green/light version hoping that if I spent a little extra, it will help correct my dark under-eye circles and it has done absolutely nothing for me. The Green actually makes it worse because after using both products my eyes look grey underneath. Never purchasing again.
Kasey L.
Not crazy about this product. The yellow side does excellent for under eye circles and extremely red pimples, but it makes me break out. I only use it if it is an absolute emergency because it conceals well. You can't use too much for your circles, as it creases. I never use the other side. Would not recommend, there are better products out there.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I paired this with my Physicians Formula organic CC cream, and I really like it. It's a creamy concealer. The yellow completely cancels out my dark circles, but the concealer isn't a perfect match for my skin tone right now. It will crease if I don't completely blend it in. I just love that I finally have found something that will hide my dark eyes.
Shahadah E.
Love this product! It works great! Wonderful coverage. I think it's better then nyx color concealer. The yellow is for under eye and the green is for blemishes and any redness. I just ran out so I need to buy a new one. I bought mine from target
Ashley S.
VIDALIA, GA
I have dark circles under my eyes and just a small amount of the yellow balances out the purple dark circles. I love it. I don't look like I haven't slept in days anymore after I apply this to my eyes. The other concealer is also great for those small imperfections you want to hide. I will continue to use this product for years to come.
courtney L.
My definite must have!! I cannot go without this ever! It's perfect for covering up and spots I need covered. I put the yellow end under my eyes for dark circles and they vanish!! AMAZING!! Never again will I wear make up without this!
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
This product is terrible. It does not provide any coverage and does not stay on. In addition the yellow side is not successful in brightening the under eye area and still creased after baking. I don't see this as a good product for 10$ just save your money and buy something else .
Sarah G.
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light more...
I really like the simplicity of having color correction and concealer in the same product. This works really well for undereye circles. However, make sure you let it dry completely or powder well in between layers. Otherwise you'll end up with a yellow face.
Nancy N.
Palm Bay , FL
Love this product! I actual bought this to hid a cold sore that was healed but still showing redness on my lower lip and it did amazing. Physician's Formula always has amazing packaging to go along with their great formula!
Kacie j.
The yellow concealer is great! But the other regular shade concealer is not. The color range is so small, i got the lightest shade possible, and it looks orange on me and seperates, so i have to use another concealer. If the shade matched, then this product would be great!
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?