3 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, i...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How wo...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How goo...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Green/Light
Graat concealers on both ends!! The green covers any of my pimples or redness and the nude concealer conceals my eyes and the green concealer. Lovely color and is very affordable. I definitely recommend to others who need a natural concealer.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am comfortable applying with this color of concealor and this product is super easy to use and pretty fool proof. I also use these shades to do some contouring if I am feeling up to it! Multi use tool and very affordable at my local drug store.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Review for: Yellow/Light 3056
This concealer is really good for super dry skin. It is not as glamorous for oily skin, and it often broke me out. It did look very good on the skin, and applied nicely. It didn't last as long as most concealers, but it's decent.
Carissa O.
Carissa O.
Review for: Green/Light
Overall I really liked this. I love physicians formula it's a really good drug store brand with decent quality. I got the green to color correct blemishes. Overall it worked pretty well and I would absolutely recommend it
Amy C.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Green/Light
I bought this because I have redness in my t zone. I had previously been using yellow based corrector. This covered well, but when I applied the second layer, it looked cakey. I haven't used it since that first time.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love it goes good with my skin the only thing hard to blend is the green corrector really nice packaging really well good for both blemishes and undereye really love to get this again :) !!!!!!!!!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
Review for: Green/Light
It didn't conceal any redness on my face and the green is very prominent and hard to blend with the twin concealer. I don't recommend this product to anyone. Try and find another brand.
Jordyne C.
Jordyne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the green/light medium duo and it just doesn't work for me. The green is too pigmented and I can't blend it out very well with my foundation. The "normal" shade is nice.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The idea of a two in one is great, and the packaging is convenient, but the green color corrector does NOT blend out well, especially under the concealer provided. I'd pass.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Niles
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light
My go to concealer of all time not greasy or cakey. Natural ingredients for the most part. Matches my skin well and I can usually find sales on this brand in cvs
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?