BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out,...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How g...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Carissa O.
Review for: Green/Light
Overall I really liked this. I love physicians formula it's a really good drug store brand with decent quality. I got the green to color correct blemishes. Overall it worked pretty well and I would absolutely recommend it
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Green/Light
I bought this because I have redness in my t zone. I had previously been using yellow based corrector. This covered well, but when I applied the second layer, it looked cakey. I haven't used it since that first time.
Christina G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light, Green/Light
I really love these for covering my dark under eye circles and blemishes. I have a very red forehead, and the green concealer is perfect for camouflaging that. The yellow concealer is great for those dark circles.
Jordyne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the green/light medium duo and it just doesn't work for me. The green is too pigmented and I can't blend it out very well with my foundation. The "normal" shade is nice.
Maria M.
Niles
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light
My go to concealer of all time not greasy or cakey. Natural ingredients for the most part. Matches my skin well and I can usually find sales on this brand in cvs
Dianne H.
Nothing to complain about. I have never tried any other concealer though. I bought the blemish and redness pack which I really like since it's very portable and blemishes and redness go hand in hand. A little goes a long way and I feel like it doesn't adhere or absorb to the skin as much as I would like it to. But maybe that's just how concealers are.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this twin concealer - much better than the green correcting fluid they used to have! The green would show through any makeup I put on top, it was awful but I used the yellow this morning on some mild dark eyes and then a little concealer on top, set it with powder and so far so good! I really love the physicians formula line so I'm not surprised with the quality, just glad I picked it up.

I purchased this at Wal-mart for about $5-6.
Debi C.
Mims, FL
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light
I have cholesterol bumps on my eyes and I use this concealer to cover them. I swear you can't even see them when I use this concealer! It is so easy to use. I just apply a tiny bit on the spots located on my inside eyelid right at the crease. I just dab it on with the wand and then blend it with my fingertips. Next I apply a light eyeshadow. Beautiful!
Kasey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not crazy about this product. The yellow side does excellent for under eye circles and extremely red pimples, but it makes me break out. I only use it if it is an absolute emergency because it conceals well. You can't use too much for your circles, as it creases. I never use the other side. Would not recommend, there are better products out there.
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light
I really like the simplicity of having color correction and concealer in the same product. This works really well for undereye circles. However, make sure you let it dry completely or powder well in between layers. Otherwise you'll end up with a yellow face.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?