3 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer   SPF 10 Soft Green Color-Corrects Red Blemishes and Scars Fair Covers Soft Green and Any Minor Skin Imperfections Sponge-Tip Applicator Don t cake it away, take it away! Uncover the power of green to color-correct red blemishes and scars without excessive makeup! Concealer Twins® conveniently join together a soft green and a fair, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin.   Soft Green is used by makeup artists to correct reddish skin imperfections, such as blemishes and scars.  Fair, flesh-tone concealer can be used alone to hide any minor flaw or on top of green to even out skin tone.  With this easy 2-in-1 tool, all little flaws can be forgotten!  The gentle creamy formula is transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvet see more...

• I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, i...2 Answers
  • I bought the yellow color corrector from physicians formula. How wo...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How goo...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Correct & Cover Cream Concealer
  • "The green is kind of hard to blend/cover, but the final product on your face it looks pretty good if you blend it really well." in 1 review
Emma G.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
Am I mad at this product? No. But am I shocked by its efficacy? Also no. Physicians Formula is another awesome grocery store brand that is hypoallergenic and oil free so those of us "blessed" with oily skin won't feel like an oil slick when we use it, but personally this product seems to take the lack of oil and just substitute a lot of water. Which makes it hard to apply to a warm face. So leave time to "bake" onto the skin and make sure the area is well primed. I think the yellow idea to counteract the dark circles that we all get due to lack of sleep is fantastic but a thicker formula might be necessary, at least for me.
Richmond, VA
I recently purchased this in the light concealer and the green redness corrector colors. I don't really find myself using the green very often, because I feel like it doesn't work very well. Granted, I've never used a green product to correct my redness, but it just doesn't seem to work like it should. I tend to use the regular concealer a lot and I am a fan of it! I love how easily it goes on and how much coverage it gives. Perfect for under eye coverage.
Amb M.
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
This product does wonders! i love the coverage it gives even if its just on little areas! its not a thick heavy cream feeling either, i cant even tell i put it on most of the time! i would highly recommend this product to anyone because of its quality and because its very affordable because there is always sales like buy one get one free or buy one get one half off
Niki H.
Niki H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 2-In-1 Yellow Light
Hate this stuff! It doesn't cover anything. The green shows through the concealer and any foundation I put on. My face looks moldy! The price isn't terrible but now I see why. If I had the reciept and packaging I would have taken it back! Idk if you xan see the center where they overlap in this photo but its terrible (this was on my hand just for a show)
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
I love using the yellow concealer to cover dark circles under my eyes and the green one to cover hormonal acne and light scars. It blends fairly well and doesn't leave dry patches behind. The light shade is good for fair to medium skin but it would be nice to see more shade options in the store.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Green/light version hoping that if I spent a little extra, it will help correct my dark under-eye circles and it has done absolutely nothing for me. The Green actually makes it worse because after using both products my eyes look grey underneath. Never purchasing again.
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
This product is terrible. It does not provide any coverage and does not stay on. In addition the yellow side is not successful in brightening the under eye area and still creased after baking. I don't see this as a good product for 10$ just save your money and buy something else .
Yana S.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
this used to be my favorite concealer but I havent seen it in stores for forever. I have always used it for under eyes, and when I was a teenager, for acne scars. I remember it having great coverage, but the tube went fast! wish there was more product
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price you can't beat it's 8 dollars. I purchased green/light the green is very blendable and really does conceal redness once foundation is applied over top . The light is good for under eye and hiding dark circles and acne
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like that this product has one side that will help correct any discolored areas on your face, and then one side that will conceal any other imperfections. Works well for the price. I would definitely recommend it.
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
I bought this concealer about 2 months ago and I already ran out, its a great coverage and does not cake under eyes. I love the yellow corrector, hides my dark spots/ acne scars. Great price, i highly recommend it.
Richmond, VA
How do you guys use this product? My first time using anything green for redness correction and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have the light concealer and the green concealer and the light matches my skin tone fairly well. Am I supposed to put the green concealer on before the light or just use one on its own? I feel like I can always see the green through whether I put the concealer or not.
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
Is it good? does it really cover anything?
Candace C.
Candace C.
Does this product provide even natural looking coverage?
Do you recommend this product? Does it cover your eye bags? How good is this concealer? Is it good?