BeautyFaceFace MakeupPhysicians Formula
Concealer 101 Perfecting Concealer Duo

Physicians Formula Concealer 101® Perfecting Concealer Duo

by Physicians Formula

High-tech long-lasting, non-creasing formula for a flawless, natural-looking finish. Yellow - color-corrects dark under-eye circles. Light  - covers yellow and any minor skin imperfections. Includes brush applicator. Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, dermatologist approved, non-comedogenic, oil-free Get a perfect score on flawless complexion! With Concealer 101®, it s easy to become a master of disguise and to hide those little imperfections nobody is without.

Is this product really that good an covering dark circles.
Does this concealer work well for all skin tones?
Is this a good concealer?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Concealer 101® Perfecting Concealer Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I would definitely recommend this! in reviews
I would definitely recommend you guys to try!in reviews
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
Physicians formula has one of the best foundations of all the drugstore and their packaging is super awesome.
laquita D.
Mineral Bluff, GA
I use a lot of physicians formula and love all products. This one I haven't had chance to but looking forward to trying and letting you know
Samantha C.
The green is great and a little goes a long way. It helps with redness from acne and helps evens skin tone.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
1,015 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I bought this concealer a few years ago. I had a hard time using it because I didn’t own a makeup sponge and didn’t know how to apply it well. I plan on re-purchasing it since I now own a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which will GREATLY help me to blend it. This concealer works great because it hides away any redness or any discoloration I have, but I highly recommend using it with the correct makeup sponge so everything blends well with your foundation.
Casey W.
I've used this concealer on my bad days and let me tell you, it does the job for me every time! It smells good, applies perfectly, feels light on my skin not casket! Love this and you will too!
Sheri M.
Titusville, FL
This concealer is ok. It works best to use as a spot corrector. It isn't very creamy so it doesn't work very well for the dark under eye circles, which is what I bought it for. It doesn't blend too well
Susan F.
Pepper Pike, OH
Physicians Formula has always been my go-to for color correcting products. Their products are high-quality and affordable and work as expected. The applications last long, but I carry it in my purse to reapply.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
I have Rosacea. The green corrector in this duo is perfect for covering redness. It has staying power,and lasts all day under my foundation! A makeup bag must have!
Genesis G.
San Benito, TX
Este producto muero por provarlo aun no puedo recomendar pero espero pronto provarlo ya que esta marca es muy buena💗💗💗😍
sonia B.
This color corrector is great to conceal dark spots and redness in your face. A little goes a long way and does not oxidize.