Physicians Formula Concealer 101® Perfecting Concealer Duo

by Physicians Formula

High-tech long-lasting, non-creasing formula for a flawless, natural-looking finish. Yellow - color-corrects dark under-eye circles. Light  - covers yellow and any minor skin imperfections. Includes brush applicator. Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, dermatologist approved, non-comedogenic, oil-free Get a perfect score on flawless complexion! With Concealer 101®, it s easy to become a master of disguise and to hide those little imperfections nobody is without.

Is this product really that good an covering dark circles.
Does this concealer work well for all skin tones?
Is this a good concealer?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Concealer 101® Perfecting Concealer Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I would definitely recommend this! ” in 2 reviews
“I would definitely recommend you guys to try!” in 2 reviews
I love how this concealer doesn't crease under my eyes . I feel like most other concealers are heavy and crease but this one from physicians formula is great . Thier undertones and over all shade range is pretty good
Holland
I am anemic so I tend to get dark circles under my eyes & with this product you can't even tell that I put something on it it just looks like I don't have circles at all
Plainfield , IL
I have oily and acne ridden skin I love this brand because it does a great job at an awesome price. It’s great to cover the red from my acne and also good for my under eye dark circles. If you want to cover redness or dark circles give this a Try
Des Moines, IA
I love this color corrector concealer. I'm a night owl so I love to have something that help my skin the next day. This is great on any kind of skin type. It has amazing coverage it's full coverage. They do have a different variety of other color corrector is but this is definitely one of my go-to
I love that this concealer really doesn't leave any crease marks after applying it. The green works wonders when you try to hide red pimples of red marks. It was easy to use, thanks to the very detailed instructions.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is high coverage. It doesn't budge all day but make sure to set immediately after applying. Not good for baking just use a lightweight powder. It feels lightweight as well, not creamy more of a liquid consistency. This is my go to for glam look and I have used it for long days/events at work.  Colors are limited in range with this brand. It was nice to know it has a pump but you still have a hard time controlling how much is dispersed. All in all still better in price compared to high end.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this color corrector! The green is perfect for acne and I use the orange before under eye concealer. This works great hiding pimples and under eye circles. It also lasts all day and helps concealer last longer. This is also affordable compared to many color contractors I've seen at Sephora. It's rare for me to finish a whole product and I finished this one pretty quickly.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
When I got this product I didn't really understand color correcting so I was like "why is this concealer green?" Lol but the nude shade beside it worked great and I'm sure that if I used this again I would really love it because it was a really nice texture and seemed to be long lasting.
I've used this concealer on my bad days and let me tell you, it does the job for me every time! It smells good, applies perfectly, feels light on my skin not casket! Love this and you will too!
Pepper Pike, OH
Physicians Formula has always been my go-to for color correcting products. Their products are high-quality and affordable and work as expected. The applications last long, but I carry it in my purse to reapply.