Physicians Formula Concealer 101 Concealer Duo uploaded by Sophie P.
4 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #38 in Color Correcting

High-tech long-lasting, non-creasing formula for a flawless, natural-looking finish. Yellow - color-corrects dark under-eye circles. Light  - covers yellow and any minor skin imperfections. Includes brush applicator. Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, dermatologist approved, non-comedogenic, oil-free Get a perfect score on flawless complexion! With Concealer 101®, it s easy to become a master of disguise and to hide those little imperfections nobody is without. see more...

• Is this product really that good an covering dark circles. 3 Answers
  • "I would definitely recommend you guys to try!" in 2 reviews
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I purchased this concealer primarily for the green concealer to counteract pimples (the skin-tone shade was too dark for my skin). I usually apply this concealer before my foundation or immediately before I apply a flesh tone concealer. Although it did cancel out the redness of my pimples, it was hard to blend. Additionally, the packaging was very cheap plastic and broke.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Th green one is amazing. The yellow (which I can't find here) Not so good. It's cake-y under my foundation (fit me matte & poreless ) and I can still see my under eye circles through it, although that may be because my under eye circles are a warm brown, not cool toned.
Desta S.
Desta S.
Salem, OR
This is pretty decent concealer. The green works like magic to cover red spots, and the neutral is good on under eye circles. I wish it was a little more creamier however.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
I have Rosacea. The green corrector in this duo is perfect for covering redness. It has staying power,and lasts all day under my foundation! A makeup bag must have!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this Physicians Formula concealer duo to cover up blemishes and redness on my face. However, I found the formula a little too dry, it was really hard to blend and it made my blemishes stand out more from the dryness. I found a way to make it work decently for me by adding my Tarte maracuja oil to it. The oil makes it less dry and easier to blend. I only use the green out of this duo, the concealer is too dark for my skin. I think there are better options out there so I would not recommend this product.
michelle w.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Perfecting Green Neutral Beige
Love this stuff for covering blemishes and small amount of blotchy redness. Has never broken me out despite my ulta reactive skin!
Itis M.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Perfecting Green Neutral Beige
Physicians formula has one of the best foundations of all the drugstore and their packaging is super awesome.
Abhie F.
Abhie F.
City Industry, CA
Review for: Perfecting Yellow Neutral Beige
I use this to hide my pimple scars. I then use the youthful foundation and it gives me a flawless look!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Spring, TX
Review for: Perfecting Yellow Neutral Beige
Love p.f. it gives you a full cover but you feel like urban wearing nothing at all!
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Ogdensburg, NY
This is one of my favorite concealers ever! The green goes perfectly to cover up and red marks or scars and the neutral color is perfect for under eye circles! I would definitely recommend this!
fatima s.
fatima s.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product really that good an covering dark circles.
Is this a good concealer?
laquita d.
laquita d.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Can anyone tell me how this product worked for them ?
C Nicole Y.
C Nicole Y.
Knoxville, TN
Does this concealer work well for all skin tones?