Physicians Formula Concealer 101 Concealer Duo uploaded by Sophie P.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #49 in Color Correcting

High-tech long-lasting, non-creasing formula for a flawless, natural-looking finish. Yellow - color-corrects dark under-eye circles. Light  - covers yellow and any minor skin imperfections. Includes brush applicator. Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, dermatologist approved, non-comedogenic, oil-free Get a perfect score on flawless complexion! With Concealer 101®, it s easy to become a master of disguise and to hide those little imperfections nobody is without. see more...

• Is this product really that good an covering dark circles. 3 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well for all skin tones? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good concealer?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would definitely recommend this! " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend you guys to try!" in 2 reviews
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I purchased this concealer primarily for the green concealer to counteract pimples (the skin-tone shade was too dark for my skin). I usually apply this concealer before my foundation or immediately before I apply a flesh tone concealer. Although it did cancel out the redness of my pimples, it was hard to blend. Additionally, the packaging was very cheap plastic and broke.
Desta S.
Salem, OR
This is pretty decent concealer. The green works like magic to cover red spots, and the neutral is good on under eye circles. I wish it was a little more creamier however.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
I have Rosacea. The green corrector in this duo is perfect for covering redness. It has staying power,and lasts all day under my foundation! A makeup bag must have!
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Yellow Light, Perfecting Yellow Neutral Beige
This product is a life saver for those who bruise easy. It last forever and is pretty much waterproof. I don't recommend it on the face but if you get bruises on your legs and want a quick cover up..this is for you!
Nicolette L.
Review for: Green Light
Very creamy which is can be a good thing but wen it comes to applying it it becomes very rough to blend in which makes it hard to use. Likewise I bought the wrong shade so I was never able to use the concealer side only the green side which was a little annoying. Overall I wouldn't recommend it because of the formula itself.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Yellow Light
I didnt really like the product. I only picked it up because it was part of the CVS beauty sale where they discount beauty products down to 75% off. I wish I didnt waste my money on tis product.. It was just too chalky to color correct my under eyes.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
Review for: Yellow Light
I really enjoyed this product and it did what I needed to do but it just dried out and went bad on me. I later realized after I threw it away, that I could've put some face oil on it and revived it.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this Physicians Formula concealer duo to cover up blemishes and redness on my face. However, I found the formula a little too dry, it was really hard to blend and it made my blemishes stand out more from the dryness. I found a way to make it work decently for me by adding my Tarte maracuja oil to it. The oil makes it less dry and easier to blend. I only use the green out of this duo, the concealer is too dark for my skin. I think there are better options out there so I would not recommend this product.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used to use this when i was younger. Was actually the first concealer i ever purchased. From what i remember it worked well and the green always blended well!
Sam L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Th green one is amazing. The yellow (which I can't find here) Not so good. It's cake-y under my foundation (fit me matte & poreless ) and I can still see my under eye circles through it, although that may be because my under eye circles are a warm brown, not cool toned.
fatima s.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product really that good an covering dark circles.
C Nicole Y.
Knoxville, TN
Does this concealer work well for all skin tones?
laquita d.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Can anyone tell me how this product worked for them ?
Is this a good concealer?