BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best green concealer I've used to cover up acne and red acne scars! It's so thick that it covers even the darkest spots and you need barely a dot to cover all of your blemishes. Set with a mattifying powder and then apply your foundation to keep it from sliding around! The formula is also extremely healthy and doesn't break me out which is awesome because my skin is sensitive and acne prone. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to cover up scars without breaking the bank!
Shanna H.
This is definitely my new favorite concealer. Doesn't crease, blends well, great coverage, and lasts all day. It definitely beats out many others that I have tried!
Soukaina C.
Enola, PA
Review for: Physicians Formula Strength Concealer Natural Light (2-pack) more...
Very pigmented and conceals dark circles and acne. This formula can get a bit cakey you’ll just have to be careful with it. It’s worth it for the price, in my opinion.
Amanda W.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: Soft Green more...
Decent drugstore corrector, as I had never utilized color correction in my routine I wanted something inexpensive. It blends nicely with my beauty blender, but it clings to my dry patches and doesn't correct as much as it probably should. If you're looking for somewhere cheaper to start and have dry skin I'd suggest starting somewhere else.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
I seriously can't tell you how much I love this stuff, it covers popped pimples (I know its bad but come on we all do it) it covers super dark bags, it isn't cake, its just the best. And you don't need very much just a little dab takes care of your whole under eye. I will never stop buying this. When I first bought it i tried a little on the back of my hand and thought it would be too red for my skin tone (I am light with an olive tint) but it worked beautifully. Please don't pass this up.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I swear by this stuff, and even got my sister in law to be obsessed with it. a little goes a long way, and I really mean that. its a little thick, so I always use my beauty blender (make sure its super wet) and blend blend BLEND! covers every little imperfection and gives amazing under eye highlight
Lindsay C.
Allston, MA
This is the fullest coverage concealer I have ever used. I love it because not only is it full coverage but it does not budge. It's consistency is thick and you'd think it would be hard to blend but it becomes easy to blend as the heat from your fingers melts it a bit. It also does not look cakey and strange when you put your foundation ontop of it, you can't notice you even used it. The only thing is that the color range is not wide at all, and no matter what one I use they are too light for my skin so I have to use it under foundation instead of ontop.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I have super dark circles and I randomly came across this at Rite Aid one day. I tried it out and thought it was way too thick at first but it blends out really nicely, covers SO well, and dries down without it feeling too thick in my opinion. I do set it with a powder though or else it does crease a little bit. I have a hard time finding good concealers that cover my dark circles so this is a winner in my book.
Christina L.
Deland, FL
I first saw this product being used by Ingrid on Youtube. I recently purchased it from Ulta and absolutely love it. I got the color: fair light. I think it does a great job at brightening those dark under eye circles that we all have and hate. It also does well with covering and reducing the look of redness and blemishes. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new concealer.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
This is a very thick and highly pigmented concealer. It works so well for covering dark acne scars or current breakouts. I only need the tiniest of amounts to cover all my spots. In fact, I use so little that even with almost daily use, I've had this product for a few years and should probably get a new one even though it's nowhere close to empty.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?