BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
Review for: Soft Green more...
The only problem I have is it's just really thick, but dang does it do the job!! It covered my redness very well and it doesn't tamper with my foundation at all!! Definitely a must buy if you have redness!
Melissa V.
I feel like the formula for this corrector is too thick. I say this because not even one of my best coverage foundations will cover the green after applying the corrector. But it does reduce redness.
Celeste M.
Nantucket
Review for: Strength Concealer Soft Green more...
I get a lot of redness on my skin, and this covers it perfectly! I always tell people I gave really bad red spots, and they never believe me until I show them a pic of me without makeup! Works great!
Marion F.
Review for: Strength Concealer Soft Green more...
Woke up with a big red blemish right next to my mouth on a day I had a headshot photo shoot. I ran to the local drug store to get some sort of green concealer to fix the problem and picked this up. I have to say I am super impressed with the quality! A little tiny dot completely covered the blemish and hid it from view. The photographer didn't even try to sell me on retouching as they said, "I don't think you will need that." If that doesn't prove this stuff works, I don't know what will!

The product is quite opaque and powerful so a little went a long way. For $10 it really can't be beat. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bianca L.
Very nice coverage!! Maybe high medium almost high coverage and has a thick consistency which means this will crease or look cakey under the eyes so less is more. Overall it's great.
Bethany C.
George west, TX
Hide all imperfections including redness and blemishes! Not cakey and does not dry out skin. Definitely my favorite go to concealer. A little also goes a long way. I recommend it to all my friends! Walmart has it so it's convenient to find
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
This is a great concealer. I use it to cover an old tattoo on my hand, and unsightly veins. It is worth the money, and one of Physicians Formulas hidden gems. It is great at covering dark spots,redness,and blemishes, just be careful not to highlight those marks. When covering those spots, and dark circles you want to get close to the same color ,or darker to cancel out the dark circles. Green is good for redness,and orange is also great for dark circles. You just want to get the right one for the job. And this product will work it's magic for you.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Natural Light more...
This is a newer product to me, and so far I am not disappointed. I used to use the CC and BB foundation, concealer, and powder- so I am still playing with what works best with this and using The Healthy Foundation.
LeiLani S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Soft Green more...
Good for getting rid of bright red scars or even tattoos. Used this ONLY for my modeling career because it is a very heavy solution so it does not feel nice for daily wear. Work for its use.
Alyssa M.
Richford, VT
This concealer is great. Doesn't get cakey and has great coverage. The only downside is that it tends to have a yellow base tint which disagrees with my pink toned skin.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?