BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Ally S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Fair more...
I’m actually not surprised that i like this product as much as i do! Physicians formula is such an amazing product line! The concealer claims to be “maximum” coverage and i definitely say that it’s FULL! I used this one day for just a light cover all over my face with setting powder and i got a ridiculous amount of compliments! The box shows comparisons of skin before and after which i love that they showed because it did persuade me to purchase the product!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
This concealer requires just a small dab of product for your entire face, no lie. It's super concentrated and spreadable that you really don't need a lot to get the job done. I wish it came in more colors but I've found that if you blend it in enough, it will adapt to your skin tone or foundation. It works really great too, I use it to bright up underneath my eyes and cover up some small blemishes that foundation doesn't. Lasts a really long time too, I've had one tube for like 3 months !
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Me parece excelente correcto, además de su precio y calidad, aveces queremos comprar algo solo por nombre y no damos oportunidad a otras marcas que tienes excelente productos por buen precio
shelley s.
Review for: Fair more...
Way too thick and dry for dry skin.  It's good at spot covering scars and pimples, but that's about all I use it for.  Mine also separated into two layers, an oily layer that squirts out everywhere and then a thick paste of pigment.  It settles into creases I didn't know existed and dries out my skin.  Blending is a nightmare too since this stuff is so dry.  The description says is won't give you a mask look...wrong, so very wrong even if you only use a tiny bit.  Two shades and a green corrector are pathetic, but Physician's Formula has never been known to offer shades for those who aren't very pale.
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
Such a great drugstore buy! My mom bought this for me so many years ago. I don't have much acne, but I do get a couple large blemishes on my chin every now and then. I kept covering them up with concealer which was irritating my blemishes. This covered my acne and redness with very little product and it so breathable that it helped clear my skin while hiding my problem areas. The tube always lasts me for at least 6 months and it it great to travel with since it is so compact.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
My long time friend introduced me to this glorious stuff! I definitely do not wear it every day because it is just one extra step in a routine, but on days where Im hiding a rogue volcano on my face Im reaching for the green stuff. Anytime Im getting "fancy" I always work with it, makes my skin look porcelain! I do not use when contouring because I do not like THAT many layers of product on my face, but otherwise this will always have a home in my makeup kit.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Definitely not my favorite color corrector. The formula is really thick, almost a paste like consistency, therefore I find it very difficult to blend it out. It is also extremely pigmented, too much in my opinion. It's just not the easiest to cover. If you're looking for a drugstore corrector, I would try the ones from NYX. They are way better.
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer has STRONG coverage. As someone who struggles with acne I highly recommend it. It's cost effective, but, it does not come in a wide range of colors, so that is why I'm unable to give it five stars. It lasts for a normal 9-5 day, is buildable, and doesn't clog pores. For my fairer/porcelain skinned beauties beware that this concealer will add an "orange" undertone to your makeup.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This concealer is the holy grail. I've been using it for years now. And it's only $10. I recently tried It Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer and it's got nothing on this stuff. A little goes a LONG way. A little dot is all I need to cover up my under eye circles and blemishes. This lasts me well over a year. I highly recommend this product, I never want to be without it!
Melissa C.
I have used this for YEARS! It does a fantastic job of covering up blemishes and red areas. As other reviewers have mentioned, a little goes a long way! Use just a tiny little dab here and a dab there. Their yellow concealer for dark circles is another one that I highly recommend and have used for just as long! Gotta have both! I use them before I put on my Urban Decay Naked Foundation. I look flawless! :)
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?