BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Kay❤💋💄 L.
Cherryville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Concealer. It’s very creamy and applies evenly. I recommend this Concealer to anyone who wants to look good in selfies or if you are a bride and want to look flawless on your special day.
Elizabeth D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Soft Green more...
This is so thick and cakey for me. I absolutely could not get it to lay down correctly. My foundation went over it horribly. It’s a no from me.
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: CVS
Very good for covering up red marks and blemishes. It does have a scent to it but it is not overpowering. I usually use a little bit and let it dry and then use regular concealer on top of it and blend
Kienna M.
Saskatoon, SK
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this concealer in hopes of finding a holy-grail drugstore concealer. Normally, I really like physicians formula products (especially the highlighters and bronzers) however, this product wasn't my favorite. I have acne and the occasional redness and dark circles/bags under the eyes and was looking for a full coverage concealer to cover those up. Is this product full coverage? In my opinion, yes, its thick and buildable as well. My issues with this product would be its a terrible under-eye concealer, it creases like crazy. This product didn't wear off too much on me which was nice. I would use this product again to conceal pimples or redness. This product does make your skin look a bit dry so if you already have dry skin, this wouldn't be for you. This product looks good after setting with powder and using a setting mist to make your face look less dry.
Zoe M.
Review for: Soft Green more...
I like this product it covers the redness where I need it to. What I don’t like about it is that it’s kind of thick and sometimes hard to cover with a concealer or foundation. It can make it look thick.
Khadija G.
bd benu tachefine résidence essalam g210 app 31
t is great to brighten up the dark circles under my eyes. I got it in the shade natural light, slightly too pinkish under tone for my skin, can't wear it alone on lazy days, I have to lay it on top of foundation and blend it out.
The product has a thick creamy consistency, almost like toothpaste, but it blends out quite nicely . A little bit of product goes a long way and it comes in a squeeze tube, I like that.
I can blend with the sponge, small concealer brush and fingers, depending how much coverage I need.
The color range to choose from is ridiculous, only 2-3 shades to choose from? All the shades are very very light.
it is affordable price wise, but I just don't like the color range.
Madison P.
Whitby, ON
Review for: Soft Green more...
This product is the best Green tone concealer I have ever used and I’ve tried a lot. The coverage is amazinggg!! I have a lot of scars and this helps cover them and make my skin look better the entire day. I would totally recommend. I’m the photos u can see me with and without it.
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Fair more...
The worst! It’s so cakey and oily. I was not a fan of this at all, I used it twice then went out and bought a new concealer. It was easy to blend but it’s just way too thick for my liking. Wouldn’t recommend.
Jeanette P.
prince george
Review for: Fair more...
I wouldn't not use this product just for me I need more coverage I have very dark circles around my eyes. It just doesn't have enough coverage for me. But if you only need light coverage this is a great way to go.
Olivia M.
Port Alberni British Columbia
Review for: Strength Concealer Soft Green more...
This product works really well it has really nice medium coverage it's awesome it's great for combination skin type. Something I love about it is the nice finish I would definitely recommend this to others I would love to try more from this brand
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?