BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Alicia S.
Lynnwood, WA
This yellow tone concealer is hardcore, and perfect for concealing under eye circles. I suggest thin layers of this concealer otherwise it is prone to caking and sloughing off. It is not the easiest concealer to work with but its pigmentation is superior.
Hadley D.
Review for: Strength Concealer Soft Green more...
This packs a punch. A little goes a very long way, so this will last forever! It definitely works with reducing redness, specifically with acne (how I used it). I would recommend this to many people!
Rebecca H.
I use this product for my dark circles, and the difference it makes. I also use it for breakouts because it conceals it great. A little goes a long way and can last you forever.
Jennie C.
Fort Payne, AL
This is a very full coverage concealer that I prefer to use on blemishes instead of under the eye. The thickness is best for covering blemishes, but can be 'diluted' with moisturizer to prevent creasing under the eye. A tiny bit will go a long way so 1 tube will last a very long time
Abigail R.
Mabelvale, AR
Excellent product, just avoid using too much or it will be obvious that it's there. Good coverage and doesn't suffocate the skin, so it doesn't cause any breakouts.
Gia R.
Not as great as I thought it would be the brand isn't the same as it used to be you have to be very careful when applying ur foundation after because ur redness will show up again
Nora K.
With this product, I little goes a long way. It very pigmented and the green is extremely pigmented as well. Also, this is a heavier concealer, which may clog pores. It worked great for me covering up breakouts!
Nora G.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is my new holy grail concealer... FULL coverage, creamy consistency, and blends like dream. COMPLETELY covered an age spot for me that no other concealer has been able to touch. I'm thrilled.
Kortney H.
Haleyville, AL
Review for: Physicians Formula Strength Concealer Natural Light (2-pack) more...
I love this. It isn't too cakey and it covers amazing. The color matches perfect which is hard to do with my shade of light skin.
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
Very strong. It covers pimples pretty easily. I love this so much. I think I should have gotten a lighter shade to help match my skin but it still works nicely.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?