BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, scars, birthmarks, age spots, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laureth-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Tricia W.
Fort Worth
Review for: Soft Green more...
This stuff is A MIRACLE WORKER! This green color corrects the most red of red your face will ever encounter..... anything from hickeys, pimples, or sunburn nothing can compete with this formula. A must have for every makeup bag.
Nicole O.
I really love this product a lot. My friend has this product and recommended me to try it and ever since purchasing it I have fallen in love. It is so full coverage and hides almost all of my acne scaring. Good buy!
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA
This is my absolute favorite concealer! It's super full coverage, which is important to me because I often have break outs I would like to cover up. I love that the color matches my skin tone as well, it's hard to find makeup when you are very pale!
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Ugh this concealer was the worst Ive ever tried lol I REALLY wanted to love it due to the fact that everyone seems to love it. But mine was down right orange and thick and gooey. It just looked awful on my skin :(
Brenda C.
Anaheim, CA
This product is amazing .. Just put a little bit tho cuz damn i learn that the hard way and made my makeup look cakey lmao .. It sucked .. But it was my fault not the product 😂
Shaylyn T.
Webster , NY
Review for: Soft Green more...
This is almost TOO green. It's a really thick consistency. I bought it to cover up little imperfections and pimples and it's not the best for this. It doesn't blend very well because it's so thick.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I use the green and flesh tone versions of this product, and they work well with eachother if you blend it well. The green really masks redness, while the flesh colored matches up well with my skin.
Chante M.
Brownsville , TX
Review for: Fair more...
I didn't think I would love this product because it felt to thick but on the contrary it was great on my skin and I use it to cover any blemishes or redness that I have before applying my foundation
Libby T.
Mishawaka, IN
If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, look no further. A little bit goes a long way so the tube is very long lasting. It's very affordable compared to alternatives. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Alicia S.
Lynnwood, WA
This yellow tone concealer is hardcore, and perfect for concealing under eye circles. I suggest thin layers of this concealer otherwise it is prone to caking and sloughing off. It is not the easiest concealer to work with but its pigmentation is superior.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Would this cover extreme under eye circles?!
Deanna M.
Saw the reviews aren't so great for this. Are there any other green concealers/primers that do a good job toning down redness?
Anissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this similar to the LA Girl correcting concealer? I would make the switch asap because the LA Girl concealer makes my face break out.
Brittany B.
Where can i find this my walmart never has it
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
Is this a color correcting concealer or a skin toned concealer?